[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody here give me a genuine rundown of what it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: Life.gif (977KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Life.gif
977KB, 500x600px
Can anybody here give me a genuine rundown of what it's like to live in this world, Western society, as an average or below-average male?

I'm female. I'm 5'8", Caucasian, blonde, blue-eyed, and I've always put an enormous amount of effort into maintaining my appearance because if there's one truth I know it's that life goes easier for you if you're pleasant to look at, because people, ESPECIALLY men, like to look at pretty things.

I'm not going to pretend everything has always been good for me, and I worked my ass off to get where I am now. As a woman involved in a highly academic field near everyday I have to face the reality that I'll never be taken as seriously as my male cohorts, even by other women in senior positions, and to many I'll only ever be viewed as a sexual object, who's feelings remain irrelevant, but still I want to know how the other half live.

So, what's it like to be some of you?

If I could offer one example in return illustrating what it's like to be me, it's that men will almost always want to help you out, from small favours to big jobs. Sometimes it's embarrassing, sometimes I enjoy it, I'm always grateful, and it's very convenient.
>>
Post your boobies ty
>>
File: Xa1WxUeZ.jpg (226KB, 1110x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Xa1WxUeZ.jpg
226KB, 1110x1132px
>>37406362
I'm Kate Upton here you go.
>>
>>37406396
Reminder that this post was made by OP
>>
>>37406436
Of course it was I'm like, totally Kate Upton.
>>
I'll admit that I'm not a robot, so my social hardships haven't been as bad as some of the other guys here. That being said, I'm still a rather average male, so I'll post my experiences.

Probably the biggest thing that many girls don't understand about a male's reality is that it is, in a lot of respects, a conflict. As a man, you are almost always aware of the fact that you have to show your status, prove your worth, have big enough balls and have the backbone to stand up for yourself. I'm sure girls have many of the same issues at times, but for men, it's constant. You can never back off, because if you do suddenly you become nothing, and being a man who's nothing is one of the most awful states to be in (just look at this board.) Yes, it's true we get more opportunities in general, but that's because there's so many more chances to fail.

It's living with the reality that your life, in the eyes of society, will always be worth less than that of a female, so if you don't want to get left behind, you truly, truly need to bring something to the table. If you're not physically strong, you need to be quick-witted. If you're not quick-witted, you need to be charming. If you're not charming, well, then, you're probably posting on here, unfortunately.

Of course, this is not to say that women get a free pass, but the window for failure tends to be a lot smaller for you guys. If you're an unemployed 30 year old fembot, odds are people will think there's something wrong with you, but otherwise just leave you alone and that's it. If you're an unemployed 30 year old robot, people will start to get worried and suspicious and actively think that you're a menace to society, since a man with so little "worth" has nothing to lose, essentially.

It's tough.
>>
>>37406654
Sounds exhausting. No wonder so many successful men end up being into femmedomme and shit, just so they can have a brief window in their lives where they don't have responsibilities.

>if you're an unemployed 30 year old fembot, odds are people will think there's something wrong with you

Probably, but I can personally say that there's always going to be some man out there willing to take care of you which really takes a load off. In exchange for services of course.

Thanks for sharing Anon.
>>
>>37406993
>just so they can have a brief window in their lives where they don't have responsibilities.
This is why sex is so alluring to men in general, tbqh.

When you're a guy and you manage to interest a girl enough to let you stick your doodle inside of her, life, for a fleeting moment, seems to make sense. All of your struggles, all of your worries, it's all been worth it for this one moment of total intimacy and trust. It's as if the universe opens up and tells you "You did good, man."

Of course, sex is nice for girls too, but I honestly cannot say if it feels nearly as rewarding for them as it does for us.
>>
>>37406323
>I'm female. I'm 5'8", Caucasian, blonde, blue-eyed
>I worked my ass off to get where I am now.
sure honey.
>>
>>37407126
>of course, sex is nice for girls too, but I honestly cannot say if it feels nearly as rewarding for them as it does for us
I've never been able to orgasm through sex before so I can't comment precisely, but something that most men don't seem to know is that women don't require an orgasm in order for sex to finish. We're almost always perfectly content for just our fella to cum. The same drive just doesn't seem to exist curiously.

>>37407148
Well I mean I did 4 years of college with 1 placement year and am beginning my masters now. That's a lot of nights spent crying over exams and my dissertation (which ended up getting published).
They don't just hand out degrees if you're cute Anon.
>>
I'm a pretty average cyborg, and it's not an easy life. I feel like I need to be this handsome, charming, confident guy to not be a failure but I'm the median in almost every category (thankfully I'm decently smart so I have some redemption). Also sucks being an emotional person but being so stunted that I have a hard time expressing it.

I'd say Bernard from Brave New World or Stephen from A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man are fairly good examples of this weird conflict average guys have with society.
>>
>>37407217
Different anon here.

Probably because a lot of what we do, how we act, and how we are perceived is directly tied to our sex drive and the need to drive it home. Biological needs to avoid blueballing, desire to be a father, and compounded by societal pressure of not really being truly successful as a man unless you have literally all of it including a smoking hot wife and children that love you, plus rampant talk of ED and the balance of premature ejaculation/taking too long and "boring" her.

Every single aspect of a man's life and how he is viewed is designed to put immense pressure on him. Just look at how horribly society views any guy that "opts out" so to speak, and doesn't fall into the traditional roles. Cries of "manbaby" or "neckbeard" or negative connotations of being labeled a "virgin" for men.
>>
>>37407343
>also sucks being an emotional person
Why is that bad? I personally prefer emotional men.

>but being so stunted that I have a hard time expressing it
iktf desu.
>>
I can't speak of below average, but coming from average to above average (depending on your standards)...
Pros
>always taken seriously in any situation
>never second-guessed in 90% of my decisions
>No fear in a majority of situations (bad neighborhoods, new places, etc)
>never had an issue with the opposite sex expecting anything for their favors (a favor is something they want to do, not because they want something in return)
>physical shortcomings are a non issue
>dealing with men is much more direct, and as the majority of businesses are run by men work culture is much easier.
Cons
>dating is obviously harder, but not a pressing issue
>I can only depend on myself for anything from cash to drinks at the bar
>attention from the opposite sex isn't nearly as robust as a femanon
Weighing the pros and cons, being a man is much simpler. The only thing it lacks is the easy access to the opposite sex, but in reality that isn't a huge issue in my life.
>>
What its like is to be able to go about the world completely invisible, the only people who talk to you are solicitors and homeless begging for money.
>>
>>37407346
>Cries of "manbaby" or "neckbeard" or negative connotations of being labeled a "virgin" for men.

This is true, but I do have to comment on the disturbing reality that it's overwhelmingly men that participate in this sort of bullying. I've always found it absurd then when so many of the bullied instead direct their hate towards women, as if we're the ones that enforce it.
>>
>>37407452
>always taken seriously in any situation
>never second-guessed in 90% of my decisions

I'm very jealous Anon.
>>
>>37407404
Yeah I suppose some prefer it, being emotional just kinda conflicts with "masculine" standards (or maybe I actually just know nothing about societal standards lol)

Like I'm introverted unless I'm with friends I know well, I write poetry and stuff in private just to get my feelings out cuz idk how else to deal with them
>>
Why do you think you won't be taken seriously? If you work hard and harder than everyone else, they'll respect you.
>>
Girls laugh at me when I walk by them regardless of whether I put the absolute maximum effort possible into my appearance, or the absolute minimum. It's really hurtful and you have to hide it or they just laugh more.
>>
>>37406323

According to girls and male friends I am a 7/10. The only issue I have is that I have my moms skelly build/bone structure (wristlet/anklelet) im 5'11, white, dirty blonde, high cheekbones, and good lips.

I get a lot of attention from petite girls but average women seem to ignore me. At work I am taller than most so I get blamed if shit gets fucked up (taller=social status... high status gets more heat than lower)

Overall m8 you are just fine. Be thankful we have similar features which slays with latinas, asians, blacks, and some white girls. Petite girls have tighter pussies and easier to throw around fyi.. get yourself one and you will be well satisfied. Surprisingly most petite girls suffer from the skelly insecurity compared to their average/thicker counterparts and seem to really dig skinny guys. Best of luck cyborg bro.
>>
REEE FUCKING KEKS, SAGE THIS THREAD UNTIL WE GET TITS OR SHE BTFO.

SAGE

(PUT SAGE IN EVERY FIELD)
>>
>>37407503
It is nice.
Again, all things considered, being a man has major benefits and they outweigh many of the positives of being a woman.
However, this is coming from a straight white normie that's tall, well spoken and good around people - I have no real idea what it's like to be a woman so I'm most likely biased IMO.
>>
>>37407528
>if you work hard and harder than everyone else, they'll respect you
I thought so too, but the reality of the situation is that a lot of my male peers spend a lot of time eye fucking me whereas my female peers hate me for being eye fucked all the time. Not saying everybody is like this all the time but I've had my fair share of nasty experiences. I even had one researched accuse me of fucking my way into my position, nvm the fact I graduated with a B.S First-Class Honours.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU JANE YOU WORN-OUT HAG I WORKED HARD FOR MY SHIT, JUST BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GO TO THE GYM AND WATCH WHAT I EAT
>>
>>37407562
Anon sorry to correct you but I think you read my post wrong. I'm female.
>>
>>37406323
>Can anybody here give me a genuine rundown of what it's like to live in this world, Western society, as an average or below-average male?

Nothing.

Nobody cares about you besides your family (if you've even got that). You are the backdrop to their lives, window dressing. There is no attention to be had. There is nobody but yourself and a deep pile of loneliness.

You better bootstrap the fuck out of yourself or you will be alone/settled for as "Mr. Good Enough". Otherwise you are doomed to the apathy of society.
>>
>>37406323
I am very tall and muscular. Because of this, I am not considered "cute", but I generally get what I want from people and rarely get confronted for doing something im not supposed to be doing.
If I have my shirt off, girls will approach me and pay compliment.
If I have a hoodie on, girls will cross the street to avoid walking by me.
>>
>>37407732
>very tall
6'1?
>>
You might think that few people respect you as much as you deserve because you're a woman, or only want to fuck you, but at least there is some level respect there. An ugly man is respected by no one except as mandated by position. His thoughts and contributions to a collaborative project go ignored or rebuked, only for someone more attractive to suggest the same thing and be accepted. His attempts to fraternize with coworkers are seen as hopeless at best, and downright creepy at worst. His actual qualifications, no matter how prestigious, will be diminished in worth. He is first in line for the chopping block when layoffs come around.

That's just careerwise. There are many more hardships an ugly man will experience in normal socialization, and especially in dating.
>>
>>37407770
6'4, 215 lbs
Fully visible abdominals, serratus, and adonis belt.
thx /fit/
>>
>>37407622
>I thought so too, but the reality of the situation is that a lot of my male peers spend a lot of time eye fucking me whereas my female peers hate me for being eye fucked all the time.
>I've always put an enormous amount of effort into maintaining my appearance because if there's one truth I know it's that life goes easier for you if you're pleasant to look at, because people, ESPECIALLY men, like to look at pretty things.
You brought it on yourself Stacey
>>
>>37406323
>Can anybody here give me a genuine rundown of what it's like to live in this world, Western society, as an average or below-average male?
If you're ugly but masculine then it's actually possible to make other people to respect you. If you're ugly but with non-masculine character (passive, shy, timid) then you become invisible to women when it comes to dating. Other girls treat you as inorganic object - rock, wood or cotton.
>>
>>37407732
You shouldn't do things you're not supposed to be doing
>>
>>37407806
>Fully visible abdominals, serratus, and adonis belt.
autistic
>>
>>37407842
No u
If it werent for poaching I wouldent be a very successful hunter.
If it werent for drugs I would have killed myself by now.
>>37407855
No u
I could say 12-15% bf but thats meaningless because nobody knows exactly what that looks like because it looks different on every person
>>
>>37407938
>12-15% bodyfat
>all of that shit visible
Fuck off Chad. Some of us lost the generic lottery.
>>
>>37407962
Well sure, but I can guarantee you are are happier than I am, even though I store almost no fat on top of my midsection (it all goes into the ass, I have the best ass, the best.)
>>
>>37407985
>tfw the vast majority of my fat goes directly onto my midsection
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR REEEE
>>
>>37408010
Nigger just make money if you want social acceptance like nobody cares if you lift its just something I do to kill time and see some semblance of progress in my life.
>>
>>37408045
I want grills to approach me and compliment me for no reason like they do to you. It's harder to have that happen with displays of wealth.
>>
>>37408130
Girls that walk up to you and ask to touch your abs dont have souls.
My criteria is:
1.Soul
2.Brain
3.physical attributes
4.Assets
If criteria 1 is not met, I dont even move on to 2.
Ive never moved on to 2.
Im still a virgin, obviously.
>>
>>37408183
>with all those stats
>Im still a virgin, obviously.
Damn, you're probably sperg.
>>
>>37408183
I don't actually want anything to do with them beyond the touching. It's just wanting to feel validated and desired like a roastie is.
>>
>>37408217
I get along fine in public.
I just say no to sex.
You need to screen a mate prior to sex, because the vast majority of people are trash, and im not putting my dick in trash.
I cant have sex with a woman if im constantly thinking about how she deserves to be sent to a labor camp for being a useless cunt that cant converse and is only valuable because of the three holes she has.
>>37408229
Buy a gun. Having a gun makes me feel wayyyyyy cooler than knowing girls want to have sex with me.
>>
>>37408294
In addition to this;
I also think that sex without love in just masturbation with an object, so im waiting for "love" to have sex.
Idk what it feels like, but I think I would know when I feel it
>>
24, never kissed a girl, about 3.5/10. I don't put much effort into my appearance. Work has become second nature at this point in life. I've accepted that I need to work in order to have a semblance of value. I make six figures, have a car, live with my parents still.

Women have never approached me. I've been on dates with two and had an online love interest, but none lasted more than a month. I've had to put in a much greater effort every time, always the pursuer. I've been told that's just how it goes, men chase women get chased, but I know I have to put in much more effort than other guys. I'm not attracted to conventionally attractive women because I know I wouldn't compare to competition.

In terms of day-to-day life I'm more or less invisible in public. I'm alright with that, it has pros and cons. Because I'm 6 feet tall and built rather large I'm never bullied or messed with. Women tend to be polite with me. Other than that, people pay me no attention. In public I walk freely without fear. When I am forced into situations with others, they tend to disengage at all costs. Example: I was walking my dog once and crossed a woman my age walking hers. They both spun around us so that the leashes forced us close to one another, like in a lazily written romcom. We both apologized and she pushed me away. Receiving less attention also means receiving less negative attention though, so I'm okay with it.

I went into engineering, so no women at work/school. I have to lie to coworkers and tell them I nearly got a girl pregnant to avoid criticism and explain why I'm single. I was made fun of and lost social credibility at all three of my previous jobs when people found out I'd never kissed a girl. Friends don't poke fun at me for it, neither does my family. Almost all of my friends are more attractive than I am. I know they don't see me as competition and I'm friendly/funny so the friendships make sense. We all game together, we use discord and usually play every night.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.