[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former SJW here. Anyone want to ask a former insufferable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pph.jpg (67KB, 600x450px)
pph.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Former SJW here.

Anyone want to ask a former insufferable faggot something?
>>
>>37404782
I hate sjws and alt right retards I wish people could all just be normal
>>
>>37404782
When did you realize that black culture is a self destructive money making scheme designed to turn a populace into mindless consumers that put themselves into inescapable debt because they want to look like their idols
>>
>>37404810
Agreed. Just to be clear I'm not alt-right by any means.
>>
>>37404782
Did you go on tumblr, and did you support Hillary? (Don't have to be American)
>>
>>37404893
>Did you go on tumblr

Yes, in fact that's how this whole thing started. I first got on tumblr in my last year of high school in 2012. I originally joined because all of my friends were on tumblr more than anywhere else and for the fandom shit. The fandom part of tumblr and the SJW part have a lot of overlap...that's how a lot of people get into it in the first place.

That and of course when I went to college all of my professors were SJWs that went on long winded rants that reaffirmed what I heard on tumblr.

>and did you support Hillary
Ultimately no. I didn't vote.
>>
>>37404837
Pretty loaded question. I'm not going to pretend I know exactly what the problems in the black community are or how to fix them.
>>
When did you fall out with your former "ideology"? What caused said falling out?
>>
File: Sargon Compass.jpg (160KB, 400x400px)
Sargon Compass.jpg
160KB, 400x400px
>>37404782
I'm kind of an SJW (or at least I agree with them more than I do with right-wing tards. I don't make videos or talk about it though) what made you stop?
>>
>>37405244
>When did you fall out with your former "ideology"? What caused said falling out?

The main issue I had was that with this "ideology" is that the majority of it's followers believe there is only one acceptable view on any given issue and any deviation from that is completely unacceptable. There's no agreeing to disagree...you're just a sexist, racist nazi and should die.

A couple of incidents made me realize this. First was the issue of male circumcision which I am against as I was botched pretty seriously. The issue came up when some SJWs I knew were mocking SJWs (MRAs are to SJWs what jews are to /pol/) and I voiced my opinion on the matter. I was told that I was a misogynist antisemite for being against it and referring to it as mutilation. They actually got pretty hostile with me.

Another incident was with a self-proclaimed group of "maoists" that I sort of became friends with. They militantly denied the 40 million estimated deaths in the great leap forward and strongly implied that number was less than 1 million and that the 40 million figure was "white male capitalist propaganda". I asked for proof of their claims...they offered none and pretty much told me to fuck off when I implied I believed the 40 million estimate as that's what the historians have concluded.
>>
>>37405461
Another issue I had with this ideology is that I was pretty much made to feel guilty just for existing. As a white cis gender (mostly) heterosexual man, I'm told how I'm sooo privileged and that I have been walking on the backs of women, minorities and LGBT people without realizing it. I was told I had racist and misogynistic beliefs "even if I didn't realize it". Anyone who internalizes this ideology and has a shred of empathy is going to end up with a guilt complex, it's this way by design.
>>
File: yunoyuno.gif (499KB, 480x598px)
yunoyuno.gif
499KB, 480x598px
>>37405461
>>37405602
The last thing I have to say on the matter of why I stopped being an SJW is that I realized that a lot of SJWs are downright sociopaths who use accusations of "misogyny" or "racism" against anyone they dislike for any reason in an attempt to socially ostracize them.

I'm sure people like this are a minority within SJWs and that most people become SJWs out of misplaced empathy or a desire to fit in...but it was really infuriating seeing the minority of psychopaths cause so many problems and they ALWAYS got away with it.

An example I witnessed was in 2015 a girl I knew made a false accusation against another student, who ultimately ended up dropping out because of the harassment he received as a result. In private she admitted that it was a lie (or in the very least that she fabricated details) but she went on to justify it by saying that he was "inciting rape" on campus and that his removal would "make women safer" so the ends justified the means. I actually seriously believed this was the case until I went back and thought about it some more some time after the fact.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.