[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good channels/podcasts? Preferably in-depth, none

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
What are some good channels/podcasts?

Preferably in-depth, none of that ADD shit where they edit pointless bits of information down into a 4 minute video.

Examples of stuff I like

>Joe Rogan
>Sam Harris
>Jordan Peterson

Examples of stuff I don't like

>Vsauce
>C.G.P. Grey
>Veritasium
>>
>>37404416
northernlion. videos and streams are great.
>>
>>37404416
how can you not like Hello Internet?

C.G.P is the ultimate high functioning robot
>>
anything but Joe Rogan.
>>
Stefan Molyneux, some of his stuff is hit and miss but he has really good shows every now and then

recent one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn4LaowsGiA

he did good videos on detroit and chicago, they are stat and graph heavy though so you can't just listen to it, need to watch them
>>
>>37404416
Sargonofakkad?

Oregano komento
>>
>>37404416
jordan peterson is god tier
JRE is sort of shit-tier everytime he talks about weed or DMT
>>
>>37404465
I used to watch his videos but now I stay away from such short form media. It's like reading tweets vs books. You don't come out with any new ideas, just "fun facts" that at best you might be able to recall when doing a quiz.
>>
H3 Podcast are pretty chill since his one with Joji and Post Malone where he doesn't edit out any of it
>>
>>37404491
holy shit this guy takes his time to make a point.
>>
no jumper
bodega boys

bodega boys actually makes you laugh out loud, which is impressive since it's no script just talking
>>
>>37404615
clickbait titles and thumbnails and youtube drama. pewdiepie-tier except pewdiepie's content is original.
>>
stefan molyneux, though only half of his content is interesting / agreeable
>>
>>37404416
If you like music production, and can stand occasional bits of normalshit memes and stuff, you should check out FrankJavCee on youtube
he's bretty good
>>
I spent a few hours watching Martin Shkreli videos.
>>
>>37404416
Cum Town.

I'm 100% serious.

It's a "comedy" podcast, and in the early episodes they do sort of have characters and skits and all that and it is funny almost always all of the time, but it does get serious and real a lot of the time as well.

The main guy, Nick Mullen, rose to fame as an internet troll who pretended to be a female blogger who is "Just a fun mom and a teacher at a retarded school." and made fun of feminists and SJWs, but then also made fun of men's rights activists and the alt-right on twitter. He doesn't give a shit about identity politics, he makes fun of everyone as long as it's funny.

He also likes to talk about autistic people that he finds on youtube and how he used to spend his day on encyclopedia dramatica".

He's banned from both facebook and twitter, and managed to make communist feminists upset one weekend with a months-old tweet and those people were rallying to get him banned from twitter even though he already was.

They also sometimes talk about what life is like as an adult and politics, but again it almost always ends up with them making fun of Hillary and Trump and making fun of people who make fun of them, etc.
>>
>>37404416
The Rubin Report can be really good, depending on the guest.
>>
Bill Burr's podcast is pretty fantastic
>>
>>37404416
Not sure if he's still doing podcasts, but I really like listening to Brian Brushwood. He does the Scam School stuff on YouTube and has a TV show now
>>
>>37404416
Tim Ferriss
>>
sons of tay podcast has this one guy formerly known as "scrungo" who was more or less an aryan god among men despite being a 1/8 native american mestizo

it also has traps

skip to the end section for more scrungo posting

https://soundcloud.com/user-538900565/all-will-be-divided-02
>>
>>37404416
Podcasts are inherently terrible. It's someone taking an option on a goddamn half-hour of your time, so they can pin you to the ground and force you to listen to their CHARACTER-FILLED fucking voice instead of allowing you to read it like the fucking internet was designed for. Fuck podcasts.
>>
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know

Twinnovation
>>
Paranormies for /x/ tier stuff, but with regular guys, so not autistic
Weimerica weekly is a comfy podcast about normie culture.
Daily shoah is about politics and also pretty comfy
>>
>>37404767
No jumper is great when the guest is good, a lot of the time they can't speak properly lmao
>>
The ricky gervais podcast is some of the funniest stuff around.

I think mike duncan is very good aswell, altough not funny, just entertaining.

The Drunken peasants is a guilty pleasure
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.