[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, hey! I haven't seen you since high school! What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: azubiknigge.jpg (15KB, 436x450px)
azubiknigge.jpg
15KB, 436x450px
>Anon, hey! I haven't seen you since high school! What have you been up to?
>>
>>37404132
shitposting on imageboards created for the discussion of Japanese children's cartoons
>>
>sitting in emergency room at hospital
>"oh anon? Is that you?! Omg you look amazing"
>have lost 40kg since she last saw me
>despite being sick and looking like shit she flirts with me
>gives me her number
F-feels good man
>>
Fucking your wife while you are at work.
>>
>>37404132
But I never had any friends in high school, I even dropped out because of it.

Why didn't you try to talk to me back then?
>>
>>37404132
I'm sorry but do I know you?
>>
>>37404132
I drop studies after repeating last year 3 times and now I work 15 hours a day in a shitty bar which is going on highway to the bankruptcy
And you?
>>
>>37404195
>run into childhood friend at city hall
>he's a heart surgeon
>I'm nothing near that
>he's still friends with all our other childhood friends + my oneitis
>says we should hang out again and that they'll give me a call
>phone never rang

Feels bad man.
If only he knew I missed them everyday for the past 11 years.
>>
File: 1440800392057.png (347KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440800392057.png
347KB, 600x600px
>drop out of high school
>lose contact with the tiny amount of people I talked to
>a few years pass
>be about 17
>go to this small local store with parents
>walk in
>see cashier
>it's this qt girl that rode my bus
>kinda had a crush on her but never got really close to her
>immediately turn and look at stuff
>scurry out the door and wait in the car
>my parents stay in
>they talked about me

jesus christ I did not needed to be reminded of this
>>
Mostly just still migraines. I work for my dad but kinda gave up on studying. In and out of hospitals a lot.
>>
>20 yrs old
>buying '17 Accord with my own cash
>old HS classmate is cleaning my car for me and filling the gas

I felt bad, he was a nice kid too.
>>
File: tumblr_o39nb5nYKr1uhfcy9o1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o39nb5nYKr1uhfcy9o1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x570px
>>37404132

Well, I got into Uni, but I just couldn't stand to sit in the lecture hall because of my anxiety. So I mostly stated home for two years. But you know, two years with no friends was kinda hard, so after getting advice from a /r9k/ I downloaded a app named grindr and found friends there, I could only trust a person who would let me fuck them, so now I have some friends. I suck dick! Okay, thats what I do. All kinds of dicks, masculine, feminine, trap, shemale, twink. There is no other straight guy in the world that has goobled more semen than I have. I have trust issues, I want people to put their dick in my mouth before I let them get to know the real me. I still want a gf, but that ain't happening with this kind of social awkwardness, so I suck dick. Then I go collect my wellfare and buy chickentendies. Everything tastes better after a teaspoon of cum.
>>
>>37404132
*Slaps hand away* Fuck off
>>
File: 1492679548893.jpg (63KB, 944x766px) Image search: [Google]
1492679548893.jpg
63KB, 944x766px
>constantly recognize people from hs
>pretend to not see them and keep walking

Sometimes I think they see me and I try as smoothly and quickly as possible to exit the area so as to not have them talk to me.
>>
>>37404410
I've had a similar experience. The truth is, they were never your friends. You, like me, were probably just a pest and hung around them.
>>
>>37407222
I realised this long before I left highschool and yet this realisation floors me every morning of every day
>>
>>37407996
In highschool everyone is fake as fuck. All anyone cared about is having the most friends
>>
>>37408119
Is that so bad tho?
>>
>>37404410
But why? They clearly don't care about you?
>>
>>37408155
In my opinion yeah. If you try to get everyone to like you, you might not be actual friends with very many. I had one friend during HS, didn't see them much but knew they would always have my back.
>>
I work as a forklift driver in a warehouse

I get 12 $ per hour.
>>
File: 1495922912679.jpg (22KB, 540x849px) Image search: [Google]
1495922912679.jpg
22KB, 540x849px
Became a girl, sad hikki, and a druggie
You?
>>
I went to college and failed at advancing my career so I'm stuck at a dead end job with $17764687544477654 in student loans. I guess you could say Kikeysberg got me by the balls
>>
>go to store to look for new desk
>kid from school works there
>fuck fuck fuck i hope he does not remember or recognize me
>immediately leave the store and never return again

god i fucking hated school
>>
File: 1420442479897.jpg (63KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
1420442479897.jpg
63KB, 760x900px
I'm currently in university but I will most likely kill myself before I graduate
>>
>>37408296
I might be getting the exact same type of job. How is it?
>>
>>37404132
Building my investments and shirking off responsibility on others to a point i'm already basically retired. You?
>>
>>37404132
Does anybody really remember their high school classmates?
>>
>>37409535
Yeah, I had a reunion thing like two weeks ago.
>>
>>37409535
Yeah, I graduated 12 years ago. HS is the most defining period of a young person s lfe
>>
>Haha dont you miss school?
>Don't you wish you can go back?
>All those memories!

Nope, because you and a bunch of others made it hell for me.
>>
File: 1447365570963.jpg (26KB, 403x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447365570963.jpg
26KB, 403x375px
>>37409628
What the fuck man, I can barely remember high school at all let alone do I think of it as life defining
>>
>>37409692

After HS, I went to college, moved cross country, have lived in the biggest US cities, but I still remember my HS classmates
>>
>>37409768
Maybe it's because I haven't really been up to much since then so life then seems vaguely similar to life now, and thus forgettable
>>
>>37409154

I know that feel but it could be worst.

Least we didn't fall for the divorce, child support racket. God so many people I knew are either on the hook for 18 years of payments or were *successful* and lost it all anyway.
>>
>Implying I hate to worry about that.

Completely disapeared in high school, I did have one person from elementary ask where the fuck I was when I popped up on kikebook a year after graduation.
>>
I try to avoid people I went to high school with if I ever see them in public but they havent seen me.. I couldn't explain how I'm a NEET in my late 20s (for now).
>>
>>37405231
>but I just couldn't stand to sit in the lecture hall because of my anxiety.

IKTBF it's why I take a lot of courses over the summer, class is easier to go through with 20-30 kids in a class as opposed to 200-300.

>I suck dick! Okay, thats what I do. All kinds of dicks, masculine, feminine, trap, shemale, twink.
Unfortunately you lost me there.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.