[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've taken about 15 0.25mg pills of xanax and i'm now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0394.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
i've taken about 15 0.25mg pills of xanax and i'm now chugging down this disgusting concoction of various alcohols . what should i expect?
>>
File: ;let's go xD.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
;let's go xD.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>37402950
hopefully death junkie nigger
>>
You're going to throw up.
>>
See u tomorrow original poster
>>
>>37402950
any second now anon
you're going to black out
you might do some crazy impulsive shit or you might just be chill, but bottom line you're not going to remember anything beyond this point
have fun putting the pieces together when you wake up
>>
>>37402950
You're going to blackout. If you are trying to kill yourself then you're doing a shitty job. Hopefully you don't something stupid during your blackout. Good luck you fucking moron
>>
>>37403153
i'm not trying to kill myself, i'm just bored.
>>37402964
i'm not a junkie, i've never taken illicit drugs.
i've drank all of it but i still don't feel anything other than a bit drunk. i have 60 pills left, i'm going to take another 20
>>
Haaa dumb nigger, if this shit doesnt kill you, have fun with the suffering of liver faliure.
>>
>>37402950
You're gonna black out and feel like shit for a couple of days after. You're also gonna get super clumsy and most likely unintentionally destroy your stuff. You'll also probably vomit all over the place since you won't have the coordination to make it to the bathroom
>>
>>37403557
>i'm going to take another 20
lol nigga u gonna wake up in alabama
>>
>>37402950
Death due to respiratory depression and choking on your vomit.

See you on the other side friend. ^~^
>>
>>37402950
40% chance od death
>>
>>37403576
>liver failure from xanax and alcohol
you dont know what the fuck you are talking about
>>37403658
>implying
benzos are too safe to do any real damage.
>>
File: 1495701612851.png (18KB, 1470x133px) Image search: [Google]
1495701612851.png
18KB, 1470x133px
>>37403708
>benzos are too safe to do any real damage.
Oh, hon.. You didn't read at all did you?
>>
You're pretty much just going to throw up
>>
>>37403757
yeah, that's a meme. I mean it is possible, sure, but very unlikely. especially with xanax. the LD50 is just insanely high. alcohol will make it a lot more likely to die but still not much of a chance. you will puke out the booze and the bars if shit is too bad.
I'm a med student who has been abusing benzos and alcohol for years and I speak from experience. worst I got was fainting and blacking out.
most guys who end up in the hospital just drunk too much. it's a lot easier to die from booze.
>>
>>37402950
You'll pass out before you see the bottom of the bottle.
>>
Absolute worse case scenario consists of you waking up after 10 hours and remembering nothing, 4 mg aint really enough to do much.
>>
>>37402950
>what should i expect?

A blackout, possibly accompanied by suffocation. Benzos are nervous system depressants. They can and do stop your breathing. Although just over 3 mg isn't that large of a dose, alcohol amplifies its effects.

If you survive, you'll probably have amnesia of the event.

You might want to consider going to the ER to have your stomach pumped. Now.
>>
>>37402950
you'll have a nice nap
>>
>>37403757
it's possible but takes a lot, they make warnings like that to save their asses ... they are regularly mixed and rarely become lethal, I still wouldn't recommend it but usually it's benzos, alcohol, and an opiate that kills someone
>>
its all caught up to me i cant feel my body but its chill like
what a nice feeling
>>
>>37402950
why would you ruin the xanax with alcohol tho
>>
ive just thrown up all over the floor
i cant believe i did this, my mom is going to be so mad
>>
You will throw up but nothing more will happen, if you hoped to achieve more with this
>>
>>37403757
your attitude is fucking repulsive.
>>
>>37405291
Even if you get the worst ass beating of your life from ya mum, you won't remember any of it so it doesn't matter. The great thing about drugs is that you don't care about what others perceive you as.
>>
File: 2017-05-31-184335.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-31-184335.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
fuck everything im going t use it all idc if i live or die i just dont want to feel bad anymore
thanks anons you confirmed my sesne of worthlessness
>>
>>37405679
You are going to regret this, dude.

Oregano
>>
>>37405679
That won't kill you. You're going to pass out and throw that it up in your unconscious state. You'll wake up 2, maybe 3 days later, your liver will be fucked for life and you'll spend the rest of it regretting.
>>
>>37405679
Just chill out. Play some video games, eat food, and try to ride it out for two or three more days. Stop taking pills and drinking liq for a bit.
>>
>>37406031
How does he regret it if he dies?
>>
File: thank_you.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
thank_you.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>37405679
>8mg or so Xanax
Happy trails, Anon. Report back when you get out of the psych ward.
>>
>>37405679
Are you dead yet?
If not could I impose upon your sense of worthlessness and ask you to pose in girls clothing for a while
>>
>>37406217
Why not just go to the mall, senpai? Lots of women wearing clothes.
>>
>>37406245
There's no sense of intimacy in a mall though, and I might get shot
>>
>>37406298
Oh you're in America... Sorry about your luck, senpai.
>>
should mention im female and 18 with autism. there is nothing left for m to live for i have no friends and my parents are gonna kick me out in a week. vidya is boring, food is a chore and prescri[tion anxiety drugs in excess seem like the way to go. fuck this man icant
>>
>>37403557
>not trying to kill myself
>took 15 valiums with alcohol
Pick one, you idiot.
>>
File: bait_music.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bait_music.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>37407037
Riiiight... There's something fishy about this post.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.