[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deeply want to impregnate a woman >not a good enough man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ob1h97PDob1tg7aipo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob1h97PDob1tg7aipo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x197px
>deeply want to impregnate a woman
>not a good enough man to have children yet

This is a bad feeling.
>>
File: tumblr_oij2kiJSjR1vc72oxo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oij2kiJSjR1vc72oxo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x266px
This is all that I want. Yet I cannot bring myself to it.
>>
>>37402860
>deeply want to be impregnated by a strong man
>literally no womb

This is a bad feeling.
>>
Make a personal ad about it; you'd be surprised how many people wanna be single mothers but don't wanna go through IVF
>>
>deeply want to have children
>fucking gay
>>
>>37402940
enjoy alimony
>>
>>37402940
This, done it a few times now and I'm not a Chad or anything. Just don't let them know your identity so they can't come after you for support.
>>
Start donating to a sperm bank, you'll get paid for it and everything.

Assuming you're not a genetic monstrosity.
>>
>>37404313
Not as good as physically impregnating.
>>
Done it twice, baby-making sex while she's ovulating is the hottest sex I've ever had. I knew the first time that 'this was it' because she woke me up at 4am, wet as fuck and the way she was moving, doing the leg-lock and wanting it deep missionary just screamed that this was her peak ovulation. I was happy to oblige.
>>
>>37405296
sounds hot as fuck
oren11123
>>
>>37405296
>ovulating is the hottest sex I've ever had
Pretty much the only time my gf initiates sex. One time we were over her house and she just grabs me and takes me to her room to fuck. What made it extra hot was her mom was right in the room next over and neither of us bothered to be quiet
>>
>>37405296
>>37405399
Ovulation literally makes women crazy.
t. woman
>>
>>37405399
Yeah, same really. She'll happily stick her ass in the air anytime I want it, and she'll even cum from it twice a week but when she's ovulating it's a different story altogether. It's like she's on a mission for cum, she'll be all extra touchy, extra soft, extra flirty and extra tease-y until I eventually just can't take it anymore and paint her fucking cervix

Of course a lot of the fun times end when you actually end up having the inevitable kids. We have two now and it's hard to find time for sexytime, but I'm after hiding her contraceptive pill and she's about to get her period over the next few days, so I'll be back on baby-making duty soon enough.
>>
>>37402860
I strive to conquer these apish desires. Lust causes nothing but pain and misery in the long run.
>>
File: 1494564724677.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494564724677.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>37402920
>implying you can't be impregnated if you become feminine enough
Keep taking loads in the ass, it will happen one day, sissy.
>http://www.xvideos.com/video5016954/shemale_aanatomy_some_kind_of_sissy-trainer_
>>
>>37402860
Having a woman beg to be impregnated/bear my child is the most intensely arousing thing I have ever experienced.
>>
File: finnish_man_disapproves.png (15KB, 635x458px) Image search: [Google]
finnish_man_disapproves.png
15KB, 635x458px
>>37405635
sup Finnish faggot bernd
>>
>>37402860
I want to impregnate multiple girls like my body is programmed to do but we live in this shit time period where there's alimony checks and shit
>>
>>37405296
>Have only done it with random girls who just wanted to get pregnant, no strings attached

Still felt great but lacked this kind of intimacy and desire, it's a shame.
>>
>36 years old
>have had sex twice in my life
>was good but I didn't cum
>fuckincondoms.jpg
>only time a girl has made me cum was by blowjob
>36 and I haven't experienced cumming inside a woman
This is a very bad feel.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.