[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't girls just pity fuck all of the weird social rejects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2092.jpg (32KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2092.jpg
32KB, 331x334px
Why don't girls just pity fuck all of the weird social rejects to prevent mass shootings?
>>
>>37402540
Because the rejects are fucking gross, that's why.
>>
would you let a fat retarded neet fuck you to prevent shootings?
>>
>>37402540
>muh hormones
They don't pity people they are scared might kill them in their sleep
>>
>>37402557
Yes if I was griI
>>
>>37402570

but since you're a guy you wouldn't? if there was a fat retarded neet threatening to shoot up the local high school right now unless he fucked you, you wouldn't let him do it? but if you were a girl you would?
>>
>>37402540
we're disgusting. Besides, half of us wouldnt touch a 3D gril anyway
>>
>>37402592
Oh I thought you meant if he was straight. Yes I would, to save lives, of course. I'd fuck him so good
>>
mental health isn't acknowledged in America, so subsidies will never come.

how can there be a mental health safety net if employers don't even allow vacations and want you working 60 hour work weeks?

no vacations, no brothels, prostitution is outlawed and the pills are given out like candy with side effects like apathy, depression and wanna kill everyone around you, but that's fine.
just keep yo grind on shortee.
>>
>>37402613

you're a better person that i am

xjdn
>>
>>37402592
it's not the same because we're not homos

if he was a passable trap or a girl then sure, i'd fuck him/her to make him/her feel better

im just nice like that
>>
>>37402540
It goes against their evolutionary instincts.
>>
>>37402613
What if a fat tumblr-tier girl wanted you to fuck her? would you do that?
>>
>>37403444
heIl yeah
>>
>>37403444
i would

the fact that she's tumblr would only make me enjoy it more, like if she has tats or crazy hair
>>
>>37402540
that's what whores and traps are for
>>
>>37403373
the way grills see ugly betas is similar to how straight guys see other guys, absolutely repulsive in a sexual context. betas arent even men to stacies
>>
>>37403515
an obese landwhale feminist with stretchmarks all over her body and the facial features of a goat.
>>
>>37403545

If you wouldn't take the hit to prevent people from dying then you're a bad person.
>>
>>37403545
well no, that would be too gross even at my horniest

but now what you're saying is just because a guy is a little awkward or shy or short he's the male equivalent of a female jabba the hut monstrocity
>>
>>37403444
nice fours and yes I would fuck her for sure
>>
>>37403606
sorry to tell you, but yes that's how it is
>>
>>37403521
yeah that's quite an interesting and terrifying way to look at it

and then women wonder why guys are deeply hurt by being friendzoned
>>
File: 1387306624510.jpg (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1387306624510.jpg
9KB, 205x246px
>>37403645
im sorry to offend you with my existence
>>
>Boy is a virgin that nobody would ever fuck
>Boy shoots up school for revenge for being treted as a loser
>People say: "Why didn't he get a girl instead of killing innocents?"
People who don't get it deserve to end up in one of those shootings
>>
>>37403679
If you believe that, you have worse problems then being short or being a bit awkward. You shouldn't think about those little insufficiencys and face the real problems.
>>
>>37403792
>If you believe that, you have worse problems then being short or being a bit awkward. You shouldn't think about those little insufficiencys and face the real problems.

l-like what?
>>
>>37403962
My fist assumption is 4chan powered autism and a sick worldview resulting from to much shitposting.
>>
File: 1494726372783.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1494726372783.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
>>37403444
No, never ever help or give comfort to an SJW. Take her into a forest as part of the seduction, and kill her.
>>
Why should they? Like seriously?

>>37402557
Most spree shooters have been normal weight.
>>
File: IMG_1092.jpg (24KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
24KB, 315x315px
How come women are so completely intolerant of weirdness or awkwardness in men?

Men will gladly fuck a weirdo if she's clean
>>
>>37404439
personally i prefer weird crazy bitches

i don't know i could be unique in this but i somehow doubt it
>>
>>37404439
>Men will gladly fuck a weirdo if she's clean
Men will gladly fuck pretty much anything. Come up with a negative feature and its guaranteed god knows how many men can overlook it/have a fetish for it
>>
>>37403792
>>37404022
regardless of what we do we literally cannot change our personality or facial appearance or height, so these "real problems" aren't things we can fucking fix

>>37403750
agreed
>>
>>37404439
because they are only attracted to cocky alphas
>>
>>37404439
I wish I knew. There was an dorky aspie girl in my high school who banged the whole football team because they promised to be friends with her.
>>
>>37404652
As an official sperg this infuriates me and I have no idea why
>>
>>37402557
I'm already doing it
>covfefe
>>
>>37404538
I remember when I thought amputees getting swarmed by suitors was the craziest thing I'd heard of
>>
Females are all antisocial. They actively desire for and encourage these events.
>>
>>37402540
Tragedy of the commons. While it's in all the girls' interest that social rejects get sex and are thus discouraged from committing mass shootings, it's in each individual girl's interest not to fuck them (because gross) but rather let other girls do it while still reaping the benefits of not being a mass shooter's victim.
>>
>tfw the thought of women pity fucking me is a turn on
>>
>>37402540
But OP, then they are no longer virgins, and therefore, most people on this board will no longer ever want anything to do with them
>>
>>37402540

They become sexually attracted to the mass shooter AFTER he kills. The violence arouses them. Its why arranged marriage is necessary for civilization. Any society with mass shootings is obviously inarguably tribal and uncivilized.
>>
>>37404701

lmao she would be disgusted by you even though she had the same problem. She would prefer to be used and abused like a fuck toy by attractive men than even think that you're human. In fact, getting her holes plugged and filled to the brim by those guys while you cry in a corner is her deepest sexual desire.
>>
>>37402540
They'd literally rather die than fuck a low value mate. They'd also literally die than not fuck Chad.

Legalized, affordable prostitution or widely available sex dolls would solve so many social ills, but women find the thought of betas being sexually satisfied disgusting so they'd rather them be miserable until they snap. Then they'll say some half assed shit about "muh mental illness", push another gun ban, then continue ignoring the causes.
>>
>>37405424
the first half is true but you don't need to put your cuck fantasies into this
>>
>>37405493
He's right though. Oreganalio
>>
>>37402540
that's called appeasement and we don't do that anymore
>>
>>37405493

>get triggered
>le cuckc cuckccuckc quack quack quack quack quack

cry me a river lmao your aspergers makes women puke
>>
>>37405424
Well I'm here so the first part's a given, really
>>
>>37405606
no as in literally a cuckhold fantasy you autist
>getting her holes plugged and filled to the brim by those guys while you cry in a corner is her deepest sexual desire.
the retarded /pol/ "le cuck" meme term has no meaning whatsoever anymore
>>
Women are not altruistic or charitable. At least, not any more. I hear that the pity fuck used to exist, maybe around the teen years of generation X, but Tinder and changing values probably put a stop to that.
>>
>>37402540
If they did that I wouldn't be down. Sex outside of a relationship is degenerate and I don't need anyone's pity.
>>
>>37405761
Pity fuck is an extinct tradition, like women using fans and men kissing ladies hands. It's from a better time.
>>
File: IMG_0996.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
It's hilarious how autistic shooters get hundreds of women falling in love with them after their violent rampages. Dylan from Columbine still has a strong female fanclub who worship his "tortured" soul. Fucking Elliot Rogers got a slut brigade. And even just the average serial killers get crazy amounts of pussy in jail.

I had at least 3 or 4 girls crushing on me and 1 openly propositioning me for sex because of rumors that I was a dangerous psycho, I was so fed up with getting treated like shit by normies everyday that I embraced the edgy anti-social loner persona.

Women are animals.
>>
>>37406006
>men finally snap due to being completely rejected by women and society
>after they snap and murder, roasties get wet over the violence and finally pay attention to them

How fucking ironic. I guess the only way for robots and omegas to get bitches is to murder a few dozen people in rage.
>>
>>37406092
Yeah but the only problem is now you're dead or in jail, so you will finally be desired but you're still not getting any

There is just no winning
>>
>>37406220
There is no escape.

Predictably not original
>>
>>37406092
My strategy is to take advantage of the edgelord image people have of me
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.