/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ten candles stand burning in a dining room. A strong breeze blows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464730169273.gif (36KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1464730169273.gif
36KB, 256x192px
Ten candles stand burning in a dining room. A strong breeze blows in through an open window and extinguishes two of them. Checking back in on the candles later, you see that one more candle has gone out. To make sure no more flames go out, you shut the window. Assuming the wind doesn't extinguish any more candles, how many candles do you have left in the end?
>>
Since extinguished candles are still candles, I'd say 10
>>
>>37402468
You still have ten candles.
>>
>>37402468
0. They're not my candles, the window was open because I'm robbing the place and I'm sure as shit not interested in stealing candles.
>>
>>37402468
YOU LIGHT THE MATCH FIRST
YES THANK YOU NEXT QUESTION PLEASE
>>
>>37402468
I have a sneaking suspicion that these are one of those autism tests.
>>
>>37402497
>>37402499
>>37402504
>>37402527
No one so far has gotten it right.
>>
3 candles Prof Fagton
>>
3, because "in the end" implies you left the other candles burning. So the three that got blown out would still be there
>>
>>37403491
Fuck you i was writing it out
>>
>>37403509
But in the end, you get put in the ground, get eaten by worms, and have no candles.
>>
>>37403491
>>37403509

>There isn't always some portion of the candle left even when it is burnt out

Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>37403629
Usually the wax completely dissipates before the fuse is all used up, unless you buy cheap candles.
>>
>>37403677

So you'll admit there is some crucial information missing if we are to accurately answer the questions?
>>
OP abandoned the thread, 3 is the right answer or 10 if you must be autistic about there still being a fucking centimeter of wax left
>>
Three. The other ones burned out..
>>
>>37402468
3 left because all the others burn down.
>>
File: thai-food.jpg (19KB, 511x649px) Image search: [Google]
thai-food.jpg
19KB, 511x649px
lighting the candle at both ends are we op?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.