[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you anons may remember me as the "help my teeth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: decay.png (469KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
decay.png
469KB, 936x590px
Some of you anons may remember me as the "help my teeth are crumbling in my mouth" anon, well, it's been a few days now, I've eaten nothing and I've been oscillating between screaming in agony and sobbing quietly but most of my teeth are now firmly grinded into little nubs barely above my gum, every second awake is a mixture of unbelievable pain and even worse shame.

I can't live like this, I vomited when I saw my "smile" in the mirror, and then almost vomited again from the pain when I tried washing the vomit out of my mouth. I don't even know if I've been asleep for the last week, my left hand bruised and bleeding from how much I've been punching the wall.

Farewell /r9k/, I'm going to jump underneath a train and hopefully the train will destroy as much of my fucked up body as possible. Sometimes, life just isn't worth living.
>>
>>37402215
What the fuck happened to you so I can avoid it?

I'll miss you robot, you sound like somebody that should actually be here.
>>
>>37402215
Jesus Christ kill yourself, desu
>>
>>37402215
Go to the ER please. You need antibiotics and emergency extractions. Please. A hospital can't just leave you in pain and will do something about it. You can fix this.
>>
File: IMG_1824.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.png
384KB, 500x500px
>>37402215
>mfw have several rotting teeth as well

I feel for you anon, tooth pain is probably the worst thing I've ever gone through. That shit is horrible and haunts every waking moment and that was just one tooth at a time, now I've got 3. Jesus Christ I need to go to a dentist before it gets to your point but like you the anxiety and shame are an obstacle.

Just go to a dentist OP, you don't need to die over this but if that is your wish then I understand. This life sucks enough ass without rotting teeth and the pain that comes with it. See you in the next life and hopefully you'll come back as something that doesn't have our stupid fucked up biology that imposes constant pain on existing.
>>
>>37402229
Decay and neglect
>>
>>37402215
link to original thread?

originalru
>>
>>37402215
Christ anon, go to the dentist. They can fix it, sure they'll have to take them out but you'll be free of the pain and you can just get dentures which look completely real anyway.

It's better than dying anon.

>>37402335
You too anon, if you're anxious they can give you something to help you feel calmer, and there's no need to feel shame since dentists deal with bad teeth every single day, they're used to it.

Take it from a man whose rotting teeth once made him want to die. You can get better.
>>
Go to the dentist, have them take them all off, replace them with dentures and go get a job at wall-mart to pay off the 20K in debt.
>>
>>37402215
Post pics you fag or this is bait.
>>
Pics or you're baiting

If you're gonna kill yourself then who cares about showing autists your shitty teeth
>>
File: 1496020984844.jpg (49KB, 308x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496020984844.jpg
49KB, 308x403px
>>37402337
>>37402229
This is why you should brush your teeth at least every once in a while.
>>
Just brush your fucking teeth before you go to sleep

Its not that hard, set a reminder on your computer if you have to
>>
>>37402215
Post your teeth, OP

osrpgo
>>
this thread is sad and it makes me feel sad
>>
lead aspirin removes all pain, op.

Not encouraging it, I'm just saying it's an option.
>>
Fucking hell just how hard is it to brush your teeth?
This could have been easily prevented
>>
Anon what's wrong with you man, but ow
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.