[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't talk to me until I've had my coffee why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (10KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
10KB, 320x287px
>don't talk to me until I've had my coffee

why do normalshits drink this watery stool? is it virtue signaling?
>>
anon what does virtue signaling mean
>>
>>37401830
it gives you energy and wakes you up. it's really helpful if you wanna be productive. the high also feels good. anyone who says they drink it for the taste is a retard tho because it tastes like shit and it's a fucking drug. you don't do drugs juat because you like the way they taste unless you have an iq below 70
>>
>>37401830
yes anon I'm sure some people myself included need our fix in the morning because we like to virtue signal and not because it's a good stimulant that gets us through the day
>>
>>37401908
why not just use cocaine instead desu
>>
File: 1494679206026.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494679206026.png
19KB, 300x250px
Ragie wagie detected.
A warm cup of joe in the calm morning is one of the best feelings.
>>
>>37401908
>I'm drinking liquid shit beans to raise my blood pressure so that I can be a proper wagecuck
>>
>>37401958
it's really expensive and bad for you. coffee is much safer
>>
>>37401830
Because after drinking it for years, you really enjoy the taste of it, as long as you get decent coffee, and not this powdery shit...
>>
>>37401998
>I fap to 2D toddlers because I'm a NEET and no one likes me. especially women
hey at least you don't have to drink liquid shit that makes you feel good right?
>>
>>37402160
I'm fapping to hentai while drinking coffee and fid this post offensive.
>>
>>37401830
It's a Normie Habbit, atleast where I live everyone seems to be connoisseurs about coffee and where to get it. I just don't understand why people enjoy such a shitty drink with exceptions to sugary ones that actually taste Decent.
>>
File: 1494535420033.jpg (40KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494535420033.jpg
40KB, 473x500px
>>37402160
Was that supposed to be an insult?

ririririri
>>
>>37402160
yeah, makes me feel good that I don't have to take mandatory covfefe enemas at the office

but you better get back to it, you're on unpaid overtime for a reason
>>
>is it virtue signaling?
Do you even know what those words mean? Or are you incapable of understanding that people might like things that you don't, and so feel the need to throw buzzwords that you don't understand at it?
>>
>>37401908
>because it tastes like shit
Yeah if you are an uncultured swine.
>>
>I'm cranky because I'm tired grrr don't talk to me until I've had my coffee
Fuck you normalfaggots. I have narcolepsy and you don't see me saying "hurrr don't talk to me until one hour after I've taken my modafinil durrr"
Eat shit.
>>
File: 1494964986376.jpg (109KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494964986376.jpg
109KB, 700x550px
i'd tell you but i haven't finished my coffee yet so please don't ask me any questions or respond to this post yet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.