[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do atheist guys reject Christian girls that they're compatible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Do atheist guys reject Christian girls that they're compatible with just because of religion?
>>
Only if you start asking me to go to church or can't stop talking about god.
>>
File: 1495297710525.jpg (18KB, 799x558px) Image search: [Google]
1495297710525.jpg
18KB, 799x558px
>>37401644
This
I dont care what she believes in if she does the same.
>>
Your argument is flawed
They cant be compatible in the first place if one is and atheist and the other a christian
>>
>>37401673
Okay, compatible in every other way other than religion
>>
I'm not an active atheist, more like a lazy as shit, cynical agnostic. I would fuck a christian girl, but I don't think I could bear her for too long.
Religious people and I tend to see the world very differently in my experince. our whole view of the world just differs too much and we would not have too much to talk about.
>>
>>37401637
yes. Belief in fairytales is a sign of low IQ. I want a woman I can discuss ideas with and who will have earning potential of her own.
>>
>>37401673

No it isn't, you can be compatible in literally any combination of other senses. Shit, my uncle and aunt are prime examples. She's a hardcore bible thumper and he is one of those annoying atheists that has to mention it whenever the topic of religion comes up. Aside from that, they share almost every other interest in common. Compromise is a cornerstone of a lasting relationship, and they've been married almost 40 years now.
>>
>>37401701
Are you stupid? Theres no such thing
>>
>>37401738
So you want a man then?
>>
>>37401637
Im a fedora and Id love to have a christian gf.
As long as I could get her back to christianity's antisemitic roots>>37401637
>>
>>37401637
>Christian girls
>in 2017
Kek

The only place where Christians still claim to exist is 4chan, but most of them don't even believe in God, they just do it to appear to be contrarian to the mainstream ideology of the new generations which is atheism.
>>
>>37401856
lol there are tons of young Christians
Where do you live?
>>
>>37401637
Actually, I think I prefer religious people in general. The nicest people I know are Jehova Witnesses. They are cool, though. They haven't tried to make me go to their church. They still have to go knocking on doors every Sunday, but we live in different neighborhoods so that doesn't affect me.
>>
>>37401738
*tips original fedoratrilby*
>>
>>37401637
atheists and religious people are incompatible.

if they arent pushing their religion on to their significant other, they aren't that religious. Most religions (christians specifically) mandate marriage and such relationships be kept within the faith.

if the atheist is willing to convert, then they aren't really an atheist.

but if both are devout, then it will ABSOLUTELY be incompatible
>>
>>37401637
yeah, unless she's a church going zealot. I mean I have met very few people who are actually "christian". Anymore it's dying out and there are passive ones and active ones but they are becoming rare. I grew up around amish and mennonites so maybe that desensitized me a bit to them lol a lot of people say they're christian but really they just go to church with their families on Christmas and celebrate Easter. Just like how my family is jewish, it's just a traditional thing to many people. But if she was hardcore into it or anything we wouldn't be compatible anyway. I'm agnostic though and find atheism just as annoying and repulsive when it's combined with zealotry, atheism requires just as much faith.
>>
File: 212.jpg (33KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
33KB, 426x341px
>>37401637
im not "atheist" more of agnostic, more of a "you have free will and the power to shape your destiny stop staring at the sky asking it to fix your problems" kinda guy, and i married a pretty religious girl.

it gets annoying, esspecially when theres obvious plot holes in relligion and you try to point it out and they get suuuuper butt hurt, and it does get annoying when they try to push you into church, but honestly that went on for about the first two years and my wife gave up, for the time being anyway.
theres no way to prove there is not a higher power, but theres no proof there is one either. just be normal and try not to bring up religion, and dont push it on him or try to "save" him.

personally we only get into fights about it when i purposefully instigate it for a laugh lol oh and when she tries to make me go to church and i reeeaaaaally dont want to go that day i tell her "dont make me lie to those nice people again."
>>
>>37401637
Nah, my ex was s christian. She never wanted to take me to church or something like that, and didn't mention god except if I said some stupid, edgy joke.
She was a sinner tho.
>>
>>37401856
>>37401883
generation z it's the most conservative since WW2. More Christians on the rise
>>
>>37402231
oh fuck how much do you actually know about religion, pirate here and muslims are crazy about keeping it within the faith
>>
I don't think so. Personally, i wouldn't.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.