[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies turn into complete savage psychopaths when they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-05-31.png (590KB, 841x702px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-31.png
590KB, 841x702px
Why do normies turn into complete savage psychopaths when they decide as a group to dislike someone?
>>
>>37401053
Trump isn't a good example of that. You're seeing the product of a fucking PSYOP that's had a long time to take effect.
>>
Because life is one giant competition.
>>
>>37401053
It's just the dumb bitch from Seinfeld trying to stay relevant.
>>
>>37401053

"Comedian" (((Kathy Griffin)))
>>
>>37401053
>Why do robots turn into complete savage psychopaths when they decide as a group to dislike women

Really gets the ol' noggin a'cloggin
>>
>>37401053
I unironically believe, in a perfect world, cunts like trump would have been put against a wall and shot already
>>
>>37401053

Responding to this old hack's publicity stunt is his biggest mistake so far.
>>
>>37401341
But you know robots don't have the balls to do anything of what they say in real life, so it's an unfair comparison
>>
>All those anti-roast threads after Manchester
Proof that /r9k/ has a Norman problem?
>>
>>37401669
I unironically believe, in a non-jewified society, progs, leftists, and capitalists would be hanging from trees for all to see
>>
>>37401771
In the most original manner possible, this.
>>
>>37401771
>capitalists
so you agree?
>>
File: cat-0035.png (137KB, 275x283px) Image search: [Google]
cat-0035.png
137KB, 275x283px
>>37401669
I know, right? Betraying his loyal supporters like that for some shekels...
>>
>>37401849
Yes. Although we desire it for different reasons, commies are right in wanting to murder the aristocracy.

>>37401913
Only idiots and people who got too into the memes thought he was on "our" side. My biggest disappointment is that he didnt take beaner removal to the proper levels.
>>
>>37401962
Riiiight. Hillary would be so much better. I honestly think they both suck. Trump will try to BTFO Juans and Tyrones, at least.
>>
>>37401053
Wtf, Manson did something similar just a few months ago and he got almost no press.
>>
>>37402031
She would be worse, but might be good for accelerationism. Trumps win has whites thinking they "won"

All trump has done is give ICE more leeway. He wont touch the negroid beasts.
>>
>>37402084
It's too late to fix negro problem. As for Hillary, I think it would be easier for global elite to pull the strings. On the other hand Trump is like a little kid - annoying but entertaining to watch.
>>
>>37402239
>too late
No it isnt. All it takes is for the white man to awaken.

Trump is indeed entertaining, and he is less likely to impose Germany-style hate speech laws as Hillary probably would
>>
Because humans, when grouped together, are the most retarded species known to mankind

The only species that will self-sabotage the entire species in favor of group dynamics
>>
File: 1355948702032.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1355948702032.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>implying this isn't the case on 4chinz as well
>>
File: IMG_2203.jpg (119KB, 592x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2203.jpg
119KB, 592x736px
Damn she's hot!! aged like fine wine
>>
>>37401053
>Why do normies turn into complete savage psychopaths

You're asking this on a board that quite literally worships Elliot Rodger. A """man""" that murdered 6 people.
>>
>>37403542
He should have killed more.
>>
>>37404889
Haha, this is exactly what OP is talking about, though. The way it works is that a group of people defines an abstract label based on stereotypes to stick on other groups of people, so that they can dehumanize them and make doing cruel things to them seem okay. In the case of r9k it is the "normies". Hitler did this too and it really happens all the time. But it is quite dangerous to do it.
>>
File: IMG_4665.jpg (29KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4665.jpg
29KB, 200x199px
>>37403511
Hmmmmm she looks familiar
>>
>>37401053
that picture is absolutely not funny.
>>
Because morals are a doctrine that normies follow to attain status. Normies don't have feelings for the misfortunate.
>>
I do feel sorry for Donald not having friends, but he should stop being an A class asshole.
>>
>>37401053
Because we aren't all Canadians. We want our enemies gone
>>
>>37401053
Because celebrities are complete fucking retards. They work their entire lives making these little dramas in their movies and then when the residuals stop flowing in they try and reinvent themselves somehow so they can ayy relevant and keep making trash. Most will retire and peddle bullshit to us so that we think we'll be cool, but in the end it's just more fancy dogshit we'll never need. Kathy is just unlucky because she couldn't come out as gay or some other type of identity to try and salvage her finished career. She tried to make herself relevant again by doing something as tone deaf as this, but at the end of the day her career ended 30 years ago and no kind of bullshit will save it. Her type of celebrity crave being in drama and will do anything to be in that position, except this time she fucked the pooch and lost. She rolled the dice, she played the stupid fucking game and she lost.
>>
>>37405589
>ayy
Whops
>>
>>37401102
And you're a spectator, but ultimately even the spectator is a competitor.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.