/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are female cucks so rare? Is it because women are clingier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1496057039316.png (111KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1496057039316.png
111KB, 500x397px
Why are female cucks so rare? Is it because women are clingier and more possessive?
>>
I don't think it's that rare. I have several conversations screencapped of real girls admitting that they masturbated or were turned on seeing some guy they liked with another girl, or after having left them.

It's a human reaction. I'm a male and it happened to me. No, I won't show the screencaps (too much trouble to get them).
>>
>>37400967

cuck fetish is usually a defense mechanism to being emasculated. instead of being destroyed by it, it turns you on. so beta males gravitate towards it.

the equivalent of a beta male is a fat woman, but instead of being humiliated and ashamed, fat women just find fat fetishists or delude themselves into thinking they're not fat.
>>
>>37400967

Am female cuck

>>37400993
>cuck fetish is usually a defense mechanism

this is true but just one in general, nothing male about it, it's like a self-taught method for relieving the anxiety you'd otherwise experience in a situation like that. if you were particularly sensitive to the idea of it or if it's happened to you before.
>>
>>37400993

my bigger point was, beta/alpha totally don't play into it, it can be circumstantial completely outside of that.
>>
They probably just haven't had the opportunity to figure out if they are cucks or not. I'd imagine it would be fairly popular among women since so much of their attraction to men relies on perceived value. Discreet cheating would be disingenuous, but I'd bet a bunch of them would end up enjoying it if they were subdued and forced to watch their Chad fuck another girl.
>>
>>37402283

Would you tell us about the experience that led to you being a female cuck?

What do you imagine when you're fapping?
>>
>>37400993
this desu

Cuckoldry is almost always just greed on the other half's part, wanting to not be "tied down" in a committed relationship. Might as well consider it polygamy at that point
>>
>>37402403

I am considerably attractive, not boast, and so I was brought up to believe I'd have everything and a perfect devoted man in this meme way. Was better looking than my first boyfriend, and he started looking at other women because he was like that, I was 100% broken by that just because of whatever previous expectations. After many hours of ruminating on stuff like that, and as it happened, again and again, it started turning me on.

When fapping I imagine being forced to watch any guy I like at the given time fuck an attractive girl, or show any signs of really really wanting to fuck her.
>>
>>37400967
I am a clingy and possessive female cuck. The rage I feel turns me on even more.
>>
Female cucks are the ultimate roasties because only a Chad would be able to continually fuck other women.
>>
File: 1494877573897.gif (109KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1494877573897.gif
109KB, 165x115px
>>37402283
>>37402821
How do I get my clingy and possessive wife to get into cuckquean shit? I don't even want to fuck other girls but it would be hot if she was into the humiliation aspect of it.
>>
>>37402775

Thankyou, that's beautiful.
>>
>>37403009
Is she into sexual humiliation in general? I didn't think I would be into being cucked but the humiliation aspect gets me off enough that it overpowers the possessive rage.
>>
File: jgwy0o1_500.jpg (122KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
jgwy0o1_500.jpg
122KB, 500x335px
>>37403009
>>37403066
Thats her main thing that gets her off is being in embarrassing situations/positions, light verbal abuse and anything that is done 'beyond her control' (like bondage, forced orgasm/denial, some rape/blackmail fantasies)

I feel like shes the perfect person for cuck play but she absolutely despises other women and is very worried about me cheating on her.
>>
>>37403026

why is it beautiful?
>>
>>37403123
What the fuck is an embarrassing position or situation in this context?
>>
>>37403123
She's like me down to the cheating paranoia, except I'm into harder abuse. Have you ever talked about an MFF threesome? That would be a good way of testing the waters.
>>
>>37403141

Sorry, if that was your account and it's genuine, I don't mean to take pleasure in your suffering. I had a bad experience with jealous that made me a male cuck, and so I love hearing about other people, especially women going through something similar - somehow it feels intimate and reminds me of those feelings I was going through at the time, it was one of the most intense things I've gone through and part of me is glad it happened. It's also nice because it reminds me that I'm not alone. I'm this guy btw >>37400990
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492321394798.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492321394798.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>37400967
Women who are into yaoi and who are somehow also lesbians are what a female cuck looks like. The whole thing behind being into yaoi is a weird form of masochism in which an otherwise straight female engages in a literal cuck fetish because of an idea that men are too good for them or another reason alike this one. They are usually lesbians too, and they bask in watching yaoi with their same sex partner too, in a form of shared cuckness.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (283KB, 720x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
283KB, 720x1282px
>>37403009

>>37403142
Anything really. She just likes to say "im so embarrassed" during sex. Loss of control and humiliation gets her off.

>>37403123
We talked about it for a while and she seemed turned on by it but insisted we keep it fantasy only.

Ironically shortly after that she proposed an impromptu mff at a party when we were all drunk one night. It was amazing and she had a good time but that was with her former best friend and they had a falling out. Tragic because she was really cute and down to earth.

Were you the first to bring up that you liked cuck fantasies to your SO or did he propose the idea?
>>
>>37403176

It was my genuine account and you saying that for whatever reason makes me want youu.
>>
>>37403354

My thing happened to me without me ever actually being in a relationship (yeah, sounds pathetic), so I'm still a virgin, and the experience changed my life - I became spiritual as a result and so I'm committed to staying a virgin for life.
>>
>>37403433

makes me want you even more.
>>
>>37402775
It's weird all the cuckqueans I've met are actually pretty good looking.

Anyways I want a girlfriend i can tie down and force to watch me fuck another girl, and then I'd make her eat my cum out of her pussy.
>>
>>37403474

Well, if it helps - I believe you'll get what you want at the resurrection of the dead.
>>
>>37403531

Yeah, it might just all be based on a similar backstory to mine, I've met other good looking cuckqueans too.
>>
>>37403676
While she pushes her pussy against your face I'd tease you about how I might have gotten her pregnant because I came way more than I do with you, and if she is pregnant she'll be moving in with us.
>>
File: 1417623820000.jpg (274KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
1417623820000.jpg
274KB, 1280x1822px
>>37400967
>Why are female cucks so rare?
That's wrong, open your goddamn eyes. Females are all cucks by definition. They all want the stud that fucks all the girls and often will rather share him than be with a guy from the bottom of the barrel (You).

Monogamy is a construct of a society in which beta males have banded up together and set up a system in which the means of reproduction are redistributed so nobody can have more than one womb. In the natural state females would be in harems owned by one male and beta males would be either forced to provide economically for the alpha's offspring or just killed/castrated. That's why many guys manage to pull polygamous relationships even nowadays, it's in their nature to want the Alpha even if they have to share him and that's why females are more prone to bisexuality than men and get more attracted or even aroused at knowing their man is fucking other girls as long as he does so unapologetically.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>37400967
i dont think most girls can get cucked, since literally any guy would want to have sex with them
>>
>>37400993
What if your defense mechanism to that is "fuck both of them I'll have their heads on a spike" or "I couldn't care less"?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.