[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly guys, a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot in the mouth and up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 720x465px
Honestly guys, a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot in the mouth and up will i die instantly? also i the shells are in great shape but from the 1980s would still be a sure thing?

thank you and <3
>>
Give it a shot, report back with results
>>
>>37400227
Aim at like a 45 degree angle from you me tounge up to your brain. You want to hit the spinal cord at the bottom of the skull
>>
>>37400227
Its honestly not worth the risk.
Get a pistol if you can and put against your temple.
Way less chance of becoming a vegetable.
>>
Sure. If it works for zombies it'll work for you. Just don't get shaky and blow off your face instead.
>>
>>37400227
I'd set up a double method just in case. An example would be standing on a chair with the noose around your neck and then shooting yourself in the head.
>>
Have the gun in a sturdy position because you'll more than likely flinch when it goes off. Some people have given themselves non-fatal injuries this way, so be careful.
>>
I'd say don't do it. Statistically most would-be suiciders who survive their first attempt regret it and never try again.
>>
>>37400364
Statistically, 99% of people who used the shotgun to the head method died. The ones that didn't were likely retards like that dude who kept angling it at his chin and face using bird shot instead of upward at his brain from below with buckshot/slug.
>>
>>37400413
I'm not disputing that, I'm saying if most people who commit suicide (not survive) regret their decision, maybe killing yourself isn't the best idea. Everything is fixable, except blowing your head off.
>>
>>37400413
would shells from the 1980s work fine? they look new
>>
>>37400494
fire one and see how it goes against a watermelon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.