[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any one here an older in college? i'm 26 and want to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1493348201515.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493348201515.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
any one here an older in college?
i'm 26 and want to go back to school for computer science. is it really just a meme?
i currently have a good job (working refinery shutdowns) but it's just going to get slower and slower
maybe woo a qt freshman?
>>
>>37399447
>26
>maybe woo a qt freshman
you will be that weird old guy at this point, it depends on your looks as well

also computer science is mostly guys, isn't it?
>>
>>37399476
this. OP prepare to have your dreams shattered. all you'll find are a bunch of betas and maybe one chick who won't want you anyway. I speak from personal experience
>>
>>37399510
>>37399476
i concede, there will probably be no girls in computer science, but on the positive side I might be able to make friends? i don't have any friends
>>
>>37399542
that you will. I can almost guarantee it
>>
>>37399542
Maybe.
Computer Science is full autists and weirdos. It would benefit you to avoid the gamers and smash bros players. They all usually drop out after the second semester any way.
>>
I'm super old. 2 yr @ 27.

I'm in a loser college so no one really cares that I'm old. Except for me of course, I obsess about it lol.
>>
File: gabriel.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gabriel.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
28 and still at computer science. In between, I also studied some social and language bullshit because I thought it might be easier. It was, in general, but then I fucked up some language history exam and dropped out. I don't want to do any of this university stuff any longer. I want to drive a truck or become a NEET.
>>
>>37400814
Driving trucks can either be really nice or suck beyond belief. I drive trucks in NYC and half my job is sitting in traffic in a shitty truck yelling at other drivers, the other half is delivering heavy ass shit up and down shitty basement stairs. If your gunna drive get a cdl with as many endorsements as possible lot easier to find comfy driving jobs.
>>
File: euro_feel_simulator.jpg (189KB, 1300x740px) Image search: [Google]
euro_feel_simulator.jpg
189KB, 1300x740px
>>37400988
Thanks for the advice. I assume, it's also valid here in Europe.
First, I want to get a C class driving license (trucks above 7,5 tons) and afterwards the CE extension (includes heavy trailers). Luckily, I still have money left for both.
I hope that I wont have to do too many city centre delivery jobs that way.
>>
>>37399476
Imfucking 22 and a virgin, With suspected personality disorders i realyl need to go to a mental health doctor before im fucking 40 and still fucked
>>
>>37399542

I know a guy in his late 30s and he's friends with a bunch of the comp sci majors at my school (I'm his friend too). Put yourself out there a bit and you'll make friends. Comp Sci guys are kind of awkward themselves, it's not hard to make friends but sometimes you'll have to initiate the friendship because they are too autistic to initiate one with you.

Also 26 isn't too old to find a gf. It may be harder but hey, don't give up before you try. That being said, you should look for a girl outside of your major. There's barely any girls in comp Sci and most are taken.
>>
>>37399447
i'm currently studying cs and i kinda like it even though i am really lazy. if you like computers i don't think you'll regret it. and it's not a meme as long as you can make shit work after you graduate.
>>
>>37400814
I used to drive Uber, then I found out apparently I was committing insurance fraud without realizing it, if I had been in an accident my coverage would have raped me.
>>
>>37402500
Seems stressful, I took one CS class and to keep getting bugs as submission date approached and not understanding well enough to fix the problem or work around made me even more stresses which then made me fuck up more stuff.

I imagine having a job would be like this 40 hours a week.
>>
>>37401344
Dating after 25 is a terrible experience because girls autoswitch into hubby hunting mode. Dates become less about fun, and begin to feel more like a job interview.
>>
>>37399447
I'm 32 and taking a college science class. Kinda too depressed to even study though. I'll probably fail this class and get some mental help.

I've kinda given up on ever getting a degree at this point desu.
>>
>>37402802
not really, just like you have trouble riding a bike at first but after a while you don't even think about it, you get used to the problem-solving techniques and will actually have a harder time not getting bored than getting stressed about not being able to do things right
>>
>>37402889
were you a friendless kissless handholdless virgin NEET before or just a failed normie?
>>
>>37403116
I'm still a friendless KV now sadly. NEETdom was always weird for me; it was never constant and mainly an on and off thing (lots of trying and failing).
>>
>>37399447
might just be a meme but it could get you somewhere
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.