[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think/assume about girls who do their makeup like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4067.jpg (72KB, 736x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4067.jpg
72KB, 736x744px
What do you think/assume about girls who do their makeup like this? I'm trying to practice this look because even an ugly girl can be Stacy with this look
>>
>>37399421
I hate every woman that uses this much makeup, the only girls that catch my eyes are the ones with really pale skin and very little makeup
>>
>>37399421
Excessive, phony, pretentious, obnoxious, basic bitch. That's what comes to mind.
>>
>>37399421
>What do you think/assume about girls who do their makeup like this?
The by-product of when cultures have specific expectations for specific genders.
>>
>>37399421
You don't need makeup. Just be yourself. :)
>>
>>37399421
Insecure. Good sense of humor. Listens to Wiz Khalifa. Not my type, but they're usually decent people irl.
>>
>>37399421
These are the same Facebook normies who all had ADHD in early 2000s, OCD late 2000's, Bipolar Disorder in 2010, and now Depression.
Fuck them, and their Iphones.
>>
>>37399421
worse than or equal to princess stacies
>>
>>37399421
Pretty basic. Would look better with a lot less makeup.

Honestly, girls just need to stay thin and 90% of the battle is won.
>>
>>37399421
The most tryhard slut that no one payed attention to in school so they overcompensate by following whatever stupid trend is most popular because they aren't pretty enough to be Stacy.

Fuck off roastie you don't know anything about being a robot. Go post literally anywhere else.
>>
Ghetto garbage or sheeple drone.
I very much dread having to talk to one of these people either because of their impending sass/rudeness or complete idiocy. It's very easy to describe my feelings for "these" people because they aren't individuals; each one has been the exactly the same person based off my personal interactions and anecdotally. Either spewing completely empty and meaningless words or curt and snarky. Never somebody I would want to date or even be friends with, no matter how attractive the person is. Also get a vibe that the person would do petty crime: do drugs, hang around people that steal or race their Chad mobiles.
Living in Orlando Florida. So there's a lot of "these" people here.

Note: it's most likely difficult to show your expressions (comparatively) which might come off as callous to others. Even when they've smiled at me, it didn't register as a smile to me, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>37399421
>How the fuck is this possible? I hate kajal and always mess up.
something like that
also
>she looks asian, should I ask her is she has a brother that is currently single?
>>
File: ult.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ult.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>37399421
One of the few looks that makes my dick go continentally ballistic

I often have the fantasy of getting an average, insecure girl and form a relationship. Slowly I would point out her flaws making her more insecure and then drop hints about enhancements.

I would then pay for her boob job, lip fillers, but implants. Turning this average girl in to my personal bimbofied instagram slut. When I get bored I would rent her out to other men
>>
>>37399705
You should try to take hormones and go after that dream for yourself.
>>
>>37399705
My nigga same here originalja
>>
Looks cheap to me
>>
>>37399421
That they wanna fuck black guys, but not just regular black guys. I'm talking full on niggers.
>>
>>37399674
>>How the fuck is this possible? I hate kajal and always mess up.
Eyeliner is the way for sharp wings/ cat-eye femanon
>>37399705
>bf who wants to pay for my plastic surgeries and isn't clingy
10/10
>>
>>37399609
I live in Orlando too. I barely ever see a girl's true face without the pounds of makeup on.
>>
>>37400007
FUCKING GOLD DIGGING WHORE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!
>>
>>37399421
Insecure girls wear a lot makeup it's like a mask
>>
>>37400119
not all girls. i'm insecure but i don't wear any. tried eyeliner once and it looked awful and people stared at me.
>>
File: money.jpg (380KB, 1940x970px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
380KB, 1940x970px
>>37400100
Gibs me dat money.
>>
>>37399421
the first word that comes to mind is "plastic"
>>
Same OP. Regular normies and Chads will think you will look good so dont listen to people on this board about it looking bad. I'm ugly as fuck and need all the help I can get
>>
>>37399539
What are princess stacies?
>>
I fucking despise it.

Chad probably likes it though.
>>
>>37400100
No way anon
I'm catching a millionaire here and you're not stopping me.
>>
Why are anons so annoyed with this look?
>>
>>37401145
More often than not the girls who wear it are roasties
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.