[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 5/10 robot asked out a literal 10/10 stacy last night,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: 960.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
I'm a 5/10 robot
asked out a literal 10/10 stacy last night, shes a virgin which I can confirm is true and she has thousand plus likes on Instagram photos of herself. she said she really likes me and that she would like to date me, and loves me for who I am.

feels fucking good man. its all coming together, you'll all be there one day too, don't give up hope robots.
>>
File: 1494921233957.jpg (11KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494921233957.jpg
11KB, 224x225px
>>37398223
How did you do it? Greentext us family
>>
>>37398223
im happy for you anon :)

and ur probs a 7/10 (or higher) and u just dont know it
>>
How tall are you
Origin
>>
With confidence you fucking retards, maybe if you guys actually grew balls and stopped crying about social interaction being too scawy and actually PRACTICED CONFIDENCE you could land a hot gf. Fuck
>>
>>37398244
she has general stacy problems but we really make eachother feel good, sounds cringey I guess, but we realy help eachother out and support eachother.

>>37398318
nah literal 5/10, maybe a 6 at best, I'm 21 and look 14

>>37398341
6 foot without shoes on
>>
>>37398223
You aren't a robot you're a failed normalfag
>>
>>37398351
literally this, my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking, and I felt literally sick, but I told her I wanted her to be in my life, and she said yes a dozen times. Before her though I never would have went for it, I'm just really comfortable around her, but even people ive known for years I avoid because of anxiety.
>>
>>37398375
You can leave being a robot, I can confirm this. Its always at the back of my mind, and I miss the neet lifestyle, but I can grind through the days fine enough so that I can come back and lurk for 9 hours.
>>
>>37398375
This. This is something all "robots" who post here and say they "made it" fail to recognise. You weren't ever a robot, or a loser. You were a normie in hiding. A failed normie if you will.
The stars didn't align for you until a certain set of circumstances, but for real robots, there aren't even stars to align.
So no, no amount of virtue signalling and makes my shit up online should make you happy. Please kill yourself
>>
File: 1493293689163.jpg (15KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493293689163.jpg
15KB, 206x206px
>>37398371
>>37398223
Mature staceys have been known to smile at the autistic and retarded. Some even give friendly dates.

Enjoy the date though. Maybe when she ages, you'll even unironically have a real shot at her.
>>
>>37398396
You agreed with me op, prepare for these guys to attack and call you a normie for actually reaching out of your comfort zone. They dont take advice kindly.
>>
>>37398420
this time last year I was saying the same thing, kill YOURSELF, desu
>>
>>37398371
>6 foot and at least 5/10 face
Fuck off you're not a robot
>>
>6 feet
>Thinks he is robot
GTFO NORMIE
>>
>>37398466
>c'mon guys
>I SWEAR I was saying the exact same thing
>I'm just like you
>why don't you believe me?
>I just want to feel good about myself, why won't you let me have that!?!???
How about go somewhere that cares. Astonishingly, I also asked a girl out once. Guess what; my autism prevented it from going anywhere. That's how it's going to be, so I see no point in trying again. I have resigned to an onahole and will continue to use it. Please, fuck off.
>>
>>37398537
>I also asked a girl out once
>once
You guys are just cry babies. Maybe 1/8 of the robots here actually have mental illnesses so severe that it derails them from social interaction. The rest of guys are fucking pussies no different the tumblrinas who act like they have debilitating mental illnesses but also, are just lazy fucking pussies.
Not op.
>>
>>37398685
I didn't realise autism and depression (actual diagnosis) weren't real. Hmmm. And I also didn't realise women weren't interested in men who are genetically predisposed to mental illness. Hmm. And I realise we could generalise the user base on a website based on statistics we pulled out of our asses. HMMM.

Look. I don't complain about women, per say. I complain about being born. I complain that one of the few websites I can go to and relate to people (ironically or not) is being turned into some sort of normie circlejerk. I know I'm a misfit, I am just trying to find somewhere to go and you people make that more and more difficult everyday.
>>
File: kOEAeWM.png (290KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
kOEAeWM.png
290KB, 600x759px
>>37398685
This guy gets it, desu, keep it real brother
>>
>>37398223
Lmao just wait for the "oh wait you were serious?" when you call her up
>>
>>37398894
Except you guys are just pussies.
There plenty of autistic people who are married.
Reason i said MAYBE is because I know it's being pulled out my ass, dumb fuck. It's the truth tho, you guys just rather sit and cry about how miserable you are than actually try and change things yourself.
>>
>>37398894
I have, and have had depression for 8 years, and anxiety to the point where I avoid my closest friends and family, Ive attempted suicide 4 times and let fate decide if I lived. I was full blown neet for 3 years where I would spend weeks living alone in my uncles house (he worked away for weeks at a time) where I wouldn't open my mouth to speak. ive been as robot as they come. life eventually through enough curveballs and I got lucky to get a comfy well paying job, and now starting off with Stacy. She knows my life and what my mentality is like, and she still cares about me more than anybody. I'm not good looking, I look prepubescent and I'm 21. life gives you lemons but you can also get good shit if you let it happen.
>>
>>37398223
>>>37398466
>>c'mon guys
>>I SWEAR I was saying the exact same thing
>>I'm just like you
>>why don't you believe me?
>>I just want to feel good about myself, why won't you let me have that!?!???
>How about go somewhere that cares. Astonishingly, I also asked a girl out once. Guess what; my autism prevented it from going anywhere. That's how it's going to be, so I see no point in trying again. I have resigned to an onahole and will continue to use it. Please, fuck off.

This is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1493811171305.jpg (24KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493811171305.jpg
24KB, 541x540px
>>37398998
Stay salty, nigger, you'll live and die a worthless cunt, just end it all now while I fuck stacy
>>
>>37398223
I'm suspecting she is a 10/10 to you but probably a 7/10 for everyone else if she is wearing full make up.
>>
>>37399055
nope, she could genuinely be a model. absolute 10/10 with people tripping over themselves to try get with her. She looks like kendall jenner, I think that's the one anyway.
>>
Try being a 5'9 manlet with a 4/10 face and having high standards
I won't settle for an below average girl but I know I'll never be able to get an attractive one
>>
>>37398685
asking the girl out is the simpliest part
it's what's next that prevents robots from succeeding
if you are robot autist you can't keep any sort of serious relationship with people
i could get a date any day honestly, im not bad looking
but im fucking retarded so it leads nowhere
once you realize it you see there is no point in asking girls out only to drop them/be dropped immidiately after
that's what separates robots from failed normies
>>
>>37399070
>She looks like kendall jenner
That's enough to disregard your entire opinion.
>>
>>37398485
>>37398504
This OP. But I'm happy for you, because it proves that all the other 6 foot tall crybabies here can do it too if they just FUCKING TRY.

No, the 5'8" guys can't do it; they're playing on robot mode/hard mode. They gotta use bigger (lol) methods other than just trying like your tall ass.
>>
>>37398951
>21
>has "well paying" job
>thinks Stacy cares about him
Come on man, you're making us all look bad
>>
>>37399184
She cared about me while I was a NEET, and I'm on about 1k per week selling insurance, that's before bonuses
>>
>>37399082
Dude, literally just be yourself. If you act confident enough, you'll instantly appear to be the specific attractive height to any female you meet. After that, just being yourself is enough to win any girl over. I did it, I know you can too.
>>
>>37399206
>literally just be yourself.
>you'll instantly appear to be the specific attractive height to any female
I really hope this is bait. Can people be that deluded?
>>
>>37399039
I'm laughing at the autism bit
>>
>>37398941
Maybe, we don't want to change? Similar to "not all who wander are lost", "not all who complain want change". I won't say I like complaining about everything, but it gives me someone to talk to. I could go shitpost on /b/ if I felt like it but I'd rather have conversations with people who at least pretend to think similar to me. I don't want a real world girlfriend; I see no benefit to it. For all that could go wrong with one, id rather us my hand. If I complain about women, it's the same as if I complain about niggers, Jews, or eurocucks. It's not so much that they have to change, I'm just critiquing what they do.
>inb4 not all wimyns
I don't rightfully care
>>
>>37399218
Even midgets are running around laying pipe. Verne Troyer, Wee-man, etc.

Quit being a pussy
>>
>>37399564
>it's easy man just be rich and famous and you'll be able to get laid by a woman who sees you as an ATM
>>
>>37399576
Mate. They're fucking midgets. There isn't enough fame in the world to make women not go "Oh... you're fucking that midget from that movie? That's... really weird."
>>
>>37398440
I reached out a lot out of my comfort zone, yet no success.
What now you nigger faggot? Fuck off already back to kikebook with your patronizing bullshit, nobody wants to hear that.
>>
>>37399612
How many times? How old are you? How did you reach out? Who did you reach out to?

I'm not just going to take the words of a bitter robot at face value.
>>
>>37399039
>talking down to social pariahs on a chinese shiteating board
>not salty
You're a worthless cunt yourself.
>>
>>37399636
>talking down to social pariahs on a chinese shiteating board
lmfao I've never heard that one before anon. Legit laughed. I hope you're doing well.
>>
>>37399623
>haha you just didn't try hard enough bro try harder it's easy man look I'm doing it
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>37399623
Are you implying that I give a fuck about some faggot's opinion?
Go fuck yourself, nigger.
>>
>>37399678
It's always the same shit with these normalfags.
Also this infinitely repeated
>there are people worse off than you
re-run, is driving me nuts.
>>
>>37399678
I'm not talking about how well I'm doing. I'm asking you because I legitimately want to help you. I'm also not the OP or anyone else you're replying to. That was my first message to you.

>>37399686
I'm confused. Which of you am I replying to?

>>37399708
I never said that. Fuck off you strawmanning cunt
>>
>>37399650
>I've never heard that one before anon
Being original wasn't my intention, just bringing my point across.
>>
>>37399717
>I legitimately want to help you
Don't, just leave.
>>
File: KvhH9Rg.jpg (323KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
KvhH9Rg.jpg
323KB, 1600x1125px
lol you guys think getting a gf is going to fix all your problems. that's cute.
>>
>>37399717
No you didn't bring the
>people worse off than you
re-run, but I'm just pointing out how often it is used.
>I'm confused. Which of you am I replying to?
That would be me. I called you a faggot and a nigger.
>>
>>37399731
>Don't
Fine

>just leave.
No. Been here since the board was started and the bans for unoriginal content got up to hours

>>37399754
Calm down nigger faggot. You're getting mad at me for no reason.
>>
>>37399800
>Calm down nigger faggot.
Kek.
Yeah, I'm the same anon replying by the way.
>>
>>37399717
Virtue signalling faggot
>I legitimately want to help
The thing is, you really don't. You want to feel better about yourself. You want to say, "wow, I really helped those virgin losers because that's exactly what they are; losers" and then later on say "you know, girl, I once helped my friend out of a pit of despair. How cool is that? Can I have your pussy?"!
Really pathetic. There is no reason for you to be here and spouting your nonsense aside from what I just laid out.
For the love of whatever deity you pray to, please kill yourself.
>>
>>37399905
>You want to feel better about yourself.
I already feel great. Don't need to feel better.

>"you know, girl, I once helped my friend out of a pit of despair. How cool is that? Can I have your pussy?"!
I'm already taken. The only lines I need are "Are you on your period?" and "Let's fuck." Besides, it's not like if I was trying to pick up girls with that bullshit line (which wouldn't work) she would come on here and quiz you all. I could just lie. About anything. And there are better lies to choose.

> There is no reason for you to be here and spouting your nonsense aside from what I just laid out.
In your opinion

>please kill yourself
No.

So why are you so upset and hostile?
>>
File: 1489769328806.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489769328806.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>37399978
>I already feel great.
That's why you're hanging out on a chink something something board. Got it.
>>
>>37399978
I'm just trying to find your motivation for coming here and ruining one of the things I like. Sort of like muslims and then destroying ancient roman shit. The difference there is I know their motive. You still are a vitrue signalling fag who I wish would leave
>>
>>37398223
>she has thousand plus likes on Instagram photos of herself.
Post the pics then, faggot
>>
>>37400006
I hang out here because I came here in late 2006 because a forum I browsed was getting raided and it was the first time I heard of a chan. Went from 420chan because it was slow to 4chan because it moved quicker and browsed /i/. I grew up here and have no intention of leaving.

>>37400008
How am I ruining anything?

>>37400000
Checking the get
>>
>>37400037
>how am I ruining it
Because you act like your life has meaning and want to project that delusion onto other people so that the small part of you that realises that what you believe is a false reality and is put to rest by the thought of other people believing the shit you do.
If life is so great, why are you here? You still have given no reason as to why you continue to virtue signal.

>le just be urself
>>
>>37400037
I didn't want to hear your life story, like, Jesus H. Christ man.
>>
>>37400086
>virtue signal
You clearly have no idea what this means.

>Because you act like your life has meaning
It does

>the thought of other people believing the shit you do
What other people think don't affect my reality though. You're a shitty philosopher

>If life is so great, why are you here?
It's in my previous post

>>37400094
;)))

What summer influx did you arrive in?
>>
>>37400157
The meaning to your life is self ascribed. That's fine and all, but you should realise that any advice you give only works on people who ascribe a similar meaning to their life. I don't. Your bullshit has no place here.
>>
File: 1477850085497.png (367KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1477850085497.png
367KB, 634x634px
>>37398223
she will 100% cheat on you and she's probably a bitch
>>
>>37398223
How did it feel when you eventually woke up?
>>
>>37400308
>only works on people who ascribe a similar meaning to their life
>Your bullshit has no place here
Bit contradictory. You seem to think that /r9k/ is your hug box. It isn't. Not everyone here is you.
>>
>>37400157
Nobody wants to hear your life story, summerfag
>>
>>37400406
Except for the anon who kept asking why I was here.

>summerfag
>m-maybe if i use the same insult he used i won't be so btfo
>>
>>37400397
Why don't you make a thread (and kill one that was probably decent) giving advice to people who DO self ascribe meaning to their life, instead of just assuming everyone wants to hear about how you were successful. You obviously want to "help" people and have the time to do it
>>
>>37400503
In the 11 years I've been here I've probably made... 8 threads. I love how some newfag thinks he can dictate what older anons do though. Such a sad cunt.
>>
>>37398223
is 5-6 /10
dateing a 10/10

claims to be a robot

No you are not a robot, failed normie or cyborg at best desu a robot is incapable of getting a gf. those that make the journey of self improvement leave robothood behind thus not being robots anymore and transforming into cyborgs, failed normies etc

a better phrase to start off with would have been
I was a robot.
>>
>>37399576
>normie points out ugly/short/spaghetti/poor people also get laid
>LALALA NO! I'M NOT LISTENING!
>SH-SH-SHE'S JUST BANGING HIM FOR THEY MONEY
>he's poor
>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT NORMIE REEEEE
>>
>>37401244
>he's poor
>Verne Troyer is an American actor and stunt performer who has a net worth of $10 million dollars
fuck off
Nobody loves ugly people
>>
>>37401258
I wasn't talking about Verne Troyer. I was pointing out how robots react to truth in general:
Denial and excuses
>>
>>37401594
>Denial and excuses
nobody loves ugly people
this is a fact
>>
>>37401599
>neglects the fact that personality shapes your attractiveness according to the halo effect
>also [citation needed]
>>
>>37402444
>personality shapes your attractiveness according to the halo effect
Doesn't work if you're actually ugly, normie
>>
>>37402465
>[citation originally fucking needed]
>>
>>37402740
>being this sheltered and unaware of the world around you
>>
>>37402752
>ur just ignant, just look around you XD
Taken straight from a tumblr SJW argument guide.
>>
>>37402938
>being ugly is literally irrelevant as long as you have a """good personality"""
Being outgoing when you're ugly just gets you labeled a creep, you fucking retard. End your life
>>
>>37398351
this is weird ever since I started telling people its confidence and social skills others have been doing it? I should of just let you all not figure it out like I had to
>>
>>37398420
since when has being a robot been about being a virgin that obesss's over females for sex as sexual objects, jesus christ can you get the fuck off my board
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.