[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Hispanic >white mom brown dad >majority white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>be Hispanic
>white mom brown dad
>majority white town
>be myself
>white people say "looks like you wish you were white "
>try to look more native
>white people treat me like shit
Why are white people impossible to please?
>>
why are nonwhites always craving approval of whites?
>>
>>37398109
stop trying to please people, do what makes you happy, my man.
>>
>>37398141
>>37398149
It's hard when everyone around you is white
>>
that's not what a spic pepe would look like. contrary to what /pol/ and retards like you believe, mexico is 40% people with majority white features and 50% mestizo spics with lighter skin than that.
>>
>>37398184
then go to somewhere that everyone is brown
>>
>>37398212
Make me a spicy pepe or find me one please lol, not sure why this upsets you
>>
>>37398184
stop caring that they are white, maybe you act weird around them cause you care so much about what they think. Also, if someone actually said to you "looks like you wish you were white," they are a massive faggot and hopefully they fall off of a cliff.
>>
>>37398249
Leave my family with no trade or degree for a minimum wage where I won't be able to afford rent?
Not gonna happen, but yea I would if i had money
>>
>>37398290
nobody said that because op is just making up racebait shit
>>
>>37398299
i mean if i was stuck in a country full of niggers id leave to find a country full of whiteys
>>
>>37398300
Nobody said it to be irl
I posted a pic on /soc/ and someone said that, and my fragile ego couldn't take it
>>37398290
That makes me feel better thanks
>>
File: santa.jpg (32KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
32KB, 534x600px
American/Globalized Hispanic poor virgin men are the highest order of robot
>>
fuck whyte folks and fuck what they think, they're getting weaker n weaker by every day
>>
>>37398728
yasss qween kill all wyt men
>>
>>37398141
This.
Why would you want to be a white cuck? Just take advantage of them like every other race
>>
Don't do anything weird and if you don't then they are judgmental for assuming that yo-u are "different."
>>
>>37398109
Because white people don't know wtf they want
They think they hate minorities when they actually just love to hate something
>>
>>37398109
Do you live in Kansas or something?
>>
>>37399672
San Luis obispo California
>>
>>37398809
>calling whites cucks
>can't even make his own shithole country great
and you wonder why you are seen as subhumans.
>>
>>37398844
If you don't act like a fucking nigger, I'm not judgemental about you being different, unless you act like a cunt. Is that too much for your subhuman brain to process?
>>
>>37399817
Did you not read the Op?
Original comment
>>
>>37398109
Ignore those racist dipshits. I'm white but I do the same. No one want's to be arround stormfags or similar trash.
>>
>>37399931
What's a stormfag
Original comment
>>
>>37400072
Something like a /pol/tard.
>>
>>37400072
A better definition:
>A mentally challenged, right wing, white, middle aged, male American who frequents stormfront.
A stormfag hates black people, Jewish people, gay people, liberals, non-christians and anything that doesn't support their American white supremacist ideology.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stormfag
>>
>>37399931
You do the same, as in, you do what?
>>
>>37400296
As in ignoring them.
Holy, your reading comprehension sucks, anon.
>>
>>37400395
Thought you mean you tell minorities they wish they were black
thanks for the advice though, makes me feel better
>>
>>37400434
White*
Original comment
Again original comment
>>
>>37398141
Because white people have been dominating the world for five hundred years and have imposed their culture on the rest of the world, including their beauty standard hence why most guys on earth want to fuck a blond haired blue eyed Stacy.
>>
>>37400510
That goes without saying
Not arguing with that
>>
>>37400237
>implying hating liberals are a bad thing when they've brought most of the world to it's shit state.

I mean, I'd agree on all other fronts that they're stupid for hating them but the current state of liberalism has seriously fucked moral views and encourages and enables people to lack any grounding principles. In favour of non sustainable, hedonistic and promiscuous lifestyles.

Not saying libertarianism is bad. Just the current implementation is making society regress culturally and intellectually, where muh feels are more important than fact.

Fuck your sensitivities, if something is logically wrong and stupid to do then it shouldn't be done. Now we're getting an influx of special snowflakes who discard logic entirely.
>>
>>37400761
Just because currently the word libertarian is missused I would never dammn that whole great concept.

>current implementation is making society regress culturally and intellectuall
you got this wrong
It's the libertals fault that backwards oriented trash currently enters europe and behaves like they have a say there, but it's the non-liberal backwards oriented trash, which messes thing up for all of us - the liberals don''t
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.