[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fellow people that went through deeply emotionally traumatizing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: fa20130328a1b.jpg (392KB, 1000x1254px) Image search: [Google]
fa20130328a1b.jpg
392KB, 1000x1254px
fellow people that went through deeply emotionally traumatizing childhoods, do you find it hard to not resent happy, regular people?

It's almost impossible for me.
>>
>>37395878
just when they open their mouths and say stupid shit then i realize their bad moments are about to happen and feel good
>>
Just the opposite really. I found the tough experiences made me a very happy person based on how much better life can be now. I feel as if they look to me in jealousy maybe. I hope you all can find happiness like I did. Look at more memes.
>>
>>37395962
curious what you define as tough experiences if you think "look at more memes" is good advice for the emotionally traumatized

I'm talking about abuse, poverty, family neglect not knowing where your next meal is going to come from, sleeping on the floor etc
>>
>>37396031
Yeah my dude, I've done it all. I tend to find the dumb little things to cheer myself up. I don't like being negative. As a fellow chan who has been through these things, It's best not to dwell eh?
>>
i just want to be loved and i realize much more acutely than most normans that we are all alone and alienated. i dont resent anyone because i think resentment and anger are kind of luxurious feelings that people have when they can afford to destroy social relationships. i am essentially very lonely and empathetic and it is very horrible.
>>
>>37396072
are you a giirll?
>>
>>37395878
I fucking love Francis Bacon
>>
>>37396108
Yeah, are you a booooyyy?? I kid, but seriously tho, don't dwell fellows! I did that for many years, using my past as some reason to be sad now, there is no reason. Don't let it define you/
>>
>>37395878
Resenting and hating them took more energy and thought than they deserved. Why even bother? If you aren't going to act on it it's a waste and if you are going to act on it you are an idiot.
>>
>>37395878
Isn't not a hate issue but more of a self hate issue. And the feels of what was all the abuse was for since it doesn't matter once childhoods over.
>>
>>37396144
get fucked roastie don't bring your positive shit here
>>
>>37395878
I don't really hate them, but I do feel disconnected and jealous 24/7.
>>
No. I sympathize with people on an uncomfortable level to the point where it causes me even more pain. The only thing I get angry about is when they say "it gets better" or "have you tried exercise?" or "the past is the past". I hate that shit.
>>
>>37396194
kekekekkekeekekekekekkekekekeke
>>
>>37396144
yeah it's easy not to dwell when you're propped up by society and not down trodden at every juncture isn't it?
>>
File: 1495936849783.jpg (4KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1495936849783.jpg
4KB, 208x249px
>>37395878
>be me 5 years old
>out with mommy to get some tasty tendies
>she says we have to stop at local grocery
>fine.jpg
>me being the little fuck i was couldn't stand staying still for a second
>wandered off into the street
>some old homeless drunk funk locked me up in a corner
>but still in plain sight of everyone passing by mind you
>started complimenting me
>i was raised well by mommy, so i say thank you to all the compliments
>fucking clueless
>out of nowhere he kisses me
>full on foreplay kiss
>could feel his disgusting tongue ravaging my little mouth
>tasted like ash and smelled like necrotic tissue
>people notice he was abusing me
>but instead of helping they formed a fucking circle around and took pictures
>whispering to themselves "who lets this horrible stuff happen to that child? they should be dead"
>i agree
>not a single fucking one of them tried to help me
>tried to move away but i was paralized due to fear and shock
>out of the crow mommy comes and saves me
>gets dragged out of the crowd having gag reflexes
>lie to myself tha it never happened and that i still am a KHHV because i don't want to remember this
People in general can rot in the deepest pits of hell for all i care
they've done nothing good for me, so shall i do nothing for them.
>>
>>37396303
I won't argue that's easier, but using that as an excuse tends to not get people very far. Granted, I'm no dude.
>>
>>37396216
>"it gets better"
it does, but it also gets worse. it also stays the same. honestly just goes to show what a stupid statement that is in general
>>
>>37395910
I wouldn't say I ended up resenting normal people as much as I did viewing them as objectively lesser than myself, due to inherently not having built the character that I acquired as a result of so much trauma. It made me strong.
>>
>>37396338
I feel like you've told this story before, it sounds familiar. Either way I'm sorry that happened to you. Every time I try to change and be nice to others they give me a reason not to, it could be that your thinking is the most realistic way of going about it. Real sad place to live.
>>
>>37395878
When they give me shit normie advice while not knowing how shit life impacts me
>>
stop being a miserable piece of shit and get on depression meds already

seriously, Zoloft, now. There is no cure for depression, only treatment
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.