[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and fed up with life. My job bores me, my life bores

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1w4r20y6.vichan.jpg (161KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1w4r20y6.vichan.jpg
161KB, 1437x908px
I'm 24 and fed up with life. My job bores me, my life bores me. I cant imagine how some people actually enjoy working on some stupid code or simulation models. I wake up at 5:30, get into my office at 7, sit here till 15, be home at 16, eat, fap and have ~4 hours for myself till I need to go to sleep again. Nothing entertains me anymore, I just play some stupid and simple vidya till 22:00 and then go to sleep and bang, it's 5:30 again

Life was so much fun when I was younger, even in school we had diffetent classes everyday, school trips, I enjoyed gaming, I enjoyed life. Now it is just a death and I'm still alive. I wish I was neet
>>
I'm just gonna work for a while and buy a few appartments or maybe very cheap homes and rent them out. I should only need 2 or 3 until I could live off the rent money than I'll move from Mom's into a small trailer home. Then I'll neet it up and work on my own projects and shit. Maybe start some shitty YouTube channel.
>>
>>37395270
>>37395270
How much money would you need to do that?? Impossible for me
>>
>>37395359
A lot imo. Like 120k is what I'm estimating minimum. You'd have to make a good amount of money, save profusely (read: live at home), not be a stupid normie and havd to spend money on a GF of kid, and build up for a few years. I think it's doable though.
>>
>>37395478
120k for a few apartments or at least one? Haha man you gotta be kidding
>>
>>37395544
To buy two of them outright. Unless you are in nyc.
>>
>>37395560
>60k USD
>for an apartment
we have higher prices in Russia
>>
>>37395592
We do too in America but I live in a boring nowhere city not new york
>>
You can be neet brother. Join us.
Its undeniable, people may say bad things about being neet, and its all true. But to those of us who hate with every fiber of their being normalfag wagecuckery with set long hours, let me tell you, nothing is worse than that. Sure, its easy to fall into a stale rut as a neet but even that isn't so bad. You just drift your life away in a hazy albeit not painful manner. Compared to wagery which every day is a march of hell.
>>
>>37395617
Wageing is absolute shit but I honestly don't wanna have to neet at home with my parents. People that get bux and can live in a studio or even better off trust funds are God's among men.
>>
>>37395671
Yeah... it would suck hard to live with parents
>>
That is because in current economical system, profit is the absolute goal of everything.

And having a purpose by cooperating with others on building a better world for us all is not exactly profitable to the big businesses and monopolies which carve up the markets to their own controlled chunks and effectively control the economy.

You know that this system either wants you to literally die by suicide, or die inside while wagecucking.

Have the audacity to demand a better life for you and common people like you, me, others on this board and others who dislike wagecucking, but have no alternative.
>>
>>37395950
Then do something about it. Build a commune.
>>
>>37395969
Building a commune means isolating yourself from the rest.

The only thing I can do now is to study cybernetics and get relationships with people who also want to build a better future.

The point is, individually we are almost all powerless, with the exception of the top .01% or something. And those have created the structures that keep others in line, either by force, or by presenting a media narrative which denies existence of alternative to this.

A commune is a good starting point, but not the solution to problems of today's economy. Restructuring the economy to produce for the needs of all, instead of producing for profit, is the essence of what needs to be done to eliminate poverty, wagecucking, war and so on. Of course it is not the only thing, but one of the most important ones.

There is only so much one person can do. And all I can do is to try reaching out to similarly alienated and disenfranchised people like me.
>>
>>37395969
How to? People would NEVER give up internet and warm water access
>>
This is why jobs should be 4 days a week. People need free time.
>>
>>37395228
>I wish I was neet
Nothings stopping you. Your best bet is to work your job until you have all the posessions you need and then just move to a poor white area and get welfare.
>>
we are slaves
>>
>>37396047
The fuck? Just because you have a communie doesn't mean you have to give any of that up.
>>
>>37396467
Yeah it does, get rid of money and society gets rid of you
>>
>>37397146
You could buy an appartment building with a group outright or pool your money and have one built. It would be linked to the grid and all but rent would only cover the property tax and collective untiliy use and a fund for repairs.
>>
the golden middle path is to make your income through black jobs and petty crime, no taxation
>>
>>37395228
Maybe you need a different job that engages you, or some better hobbies. Perhaps some that make you put yourself out there more literally and/or creatively.
>>
File: 1495338192283.jpg (46KB, 271x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495338192283.jpg
46KB, 271x243px
I've saved up about 120K. Can someone tell me how to buy 2 apartments? If I cash out my 401K I could buy another 2 on this logic. That's enough to live over in R9K maths.

god you kids are delusional as fuck. spoiler alert life is still miserable even if you save money, nothing gets better in life regardless of what you tell yourself. you just buy fancier beer from the liquor store and rent a less shitty apartment.
>>
>>37397549
Just buy a few 2 or 3 you know you can change 600/mo for. You'll wanna see how much the market is charging in you area for the size/type/location of the apparents you bought. You'll also need to have some of those rent bux go towards funds to repair damages to appliances. You might also get an attorney that deals in these sorts of things to figure out the contract you'll sign with the tenants. And don't rent to African Americans. Don't say you aren't renting to them obviously but just don't. Bad bad idea.
>>
>>37395228
it's not much better over on this side.
you'll just become even more jaded and after a little while nothing will interest you in the slightest anymore.
>>
>>37397549
This guy gets it
Op here
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37395228
This OP knows what's up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.