[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twf normies ask you why you don't talk so you work up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: C2J38tqUkAAhgZW.jpg (34KB, 605x735px) Image search: [Google]
C2J38tqUkAAhgZW.jpg
34KB, 605x735px
>Twf normies ask you why you don't talk so you work up the courage to say something a few days later and they completely ignore you pretending you don't even exist.

Why do they do this?
>>
>>37394803
They're not doing it for you, they're doing it for them. What they meant was:

> Why are you weird, you make us uncomfortable, you should stop being weird because we don't like it

But you're not a normie, so you're not supposed to talk.
>>
>be the only white looking kid in my school
>(half white but look Aryan)
>this is in the U.S. too
>kids wouldnt talk to me because i was a gringo
>girls would talk to me alot and say im cute and ect
>spic males would get so blasted they'd hassle me
>forced to be a loner
>girls would ask why am i quite still
>get called a school shooter
>get called redneck cracker
>teachers would call me gringo
>life was a literal sitcom with me being the butt of every joke
>only friend i had was half ruskie half mexican who was so freakishly tall i felt like a midget
I live in a white area now and i cant relate to white people or girls, highschool was weird because i went from being undesirable to latinas to being center of attention to white girls.
But i was fucked from all those years.
I got called weird and mysterious, i just accepted im just meant to be alone.
>>
File: ok.jpg (18KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
18KB, 330x330px
>>37395166
>I get attention from girls constantly
>I've accepted i'm meat to be alone

This is the state of r9k.
>>
>>37395254
It doesnt feel natrual to me, i get weird around girls where evem if i knew id get sex or w.e. i just rather want things to stay the same rather than having something in my life change.
>>
>>37395307
Haha. I totally get it bro, i'm not a loser like most of the guys here, i just come here to laugh, the people here are so funny. MAGA KEK.
>>
>>37395475
You sound like a fucking loser to me lol
>inb4 u butthurt bro?
Keep stroking your ego
>>
>>37395307
shut the fuck up and gb2 reddit you flaming faggot
>>
>>37395520
Take a chill-pill bro you need to milk-shake and chill, i wasn't an asshole to you so don't be a total douche to me, not cool bro.
>>
>>37395645
you sound like a faggot cuck. kys now
>>
>>37396634

underage youngster pls leave
>>
>>37396634
there you go again with that bullshit, you're really starting to get on my nerves bro, i'm usually a nice guy but i'm seriously calling you a nigger because you're being an asshole, but i won't because i'm the bigger man. i hop you have a great day bro.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.