[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the comfiest city to live in Canada ? >Toronto -

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

What is the comfiest city to live in Canada ?

>Toronto - too multicultural
>Montreal - can't speak french
>Vancouver - ruined by leftards who let drug addicts shot up in the streets and leave their needles everywhere
>halifax - no jobs
>ottawa - filled with lazy government employees
>>
File: 1425.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1425.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>37391021
>halifax - no jobs

Shame huh
>>
North Sydney. You also can't claim no jobs if you're looking for comfy.
Other than that I heard that Twillingate is really comfy.
>>
>toronto - too multicultural

the amount of cute asian girls in toronto is basically the only good thing about it you stupid faggot
>>
>>37391021
>Toronto - too multicultural
Lmao how is this unironically a complaint?

Faggots like you are so bitter and salty about stupid shit and then wonder why you can't seem to find happiness. This false notion of "comfiness" is something that you will never achieve, because you're too insufferable to enjoy anything in the real world.
>>
>>37391121
>North Sydney
>comfy

Sydney here. You're fucked in the head b'y
>>
>>37391141
pics of said cute asian girls pls
>>
>>37391171
Calm down bud, some people want to live with other white people. Deal with it, bigot.
>>
>>37391021
Calgary, probably. Cold weather so comfy is needed, not very touristy, decent development.
>>
I live in Calgary which is a decent city to live in (low crime senpai) but there is fucking nothing to do. Its saving grace is being close to Banff and Stampede week.
>>
>>37391171
>>37391190

Why do non-whites feel like they are entitled to spend time with whites ?

All the big comments, segregated schools, muh redlining, etc basically boil down to blacks desperately wanting to be around white people
>>
>>37391216
>there is fucking nothing to do

what does that even mean ? Like whats to do in other places like Toronto or New York ?
>>
>>37391190
>some people want to live with other white people
You can still do that in toronto you fucking tard. Even if you can't, it shouldn't be a problem. Normals understand how to socialize and make meaningful connections with people of different skin tones. Autistic alt-right spergs can't even look at people in the eye. Sad!

>>37391241
>boil down to blacks desperately wanting to be around white people
How you reached this conclusion is beyond me. At least >>37391190 made sense.
>>
>>37391021
Toronto is the comfiest. "Too multicultural" my ass. You know how much cheaper things are at the chinese supermarkets? like 75% cheaper than at regular ones. I fucking love the chinese. They can be a bit rude if you're an obvious autist, but other than that they're based as fuck.
>>
>>37391190
>>37391241

If you can't live with other white people in the GTA you might just be too poor

Enjoy Alberta, there's a reason we don't want you in TO
>>
>>37391021
Ottawa by far. Toronto is a shithole with or without Mohhamed Xhang.
>>
>>37391266
There is nothing that Calgary has that other cities don't have (with the exception of Stampede week and COP). Almost all places here close early. If you want to do anything late at night you're fucked (unless you gamble or go to a 24-hour gym).
>>
>>37391021
I fucking hate canada for the sole reason of not owning an ak ever.
>>
>>37391393

Even my small suburb has several bars I seriously doubt that Calgary lacks them
>>
>>37391171
t. Poojeet Singh
>>
>>37391021
>Montreal - can't speak french
You can do fine in Montreal if you can't speak french. Just learn a few basic words and phrases.

Are there fembots here in Montreal?
>>
>>37391021
>filled with lazy government employees

Silly complaint. You can't tell government workers apart from other middle-aged people other than from the number of holidays they get.
>>
>>37391317
>You can still do that in toronto you fucking tard.

Maybe I should have said "some people want to live with their own people AWAY from other people."

There's nothing wrong with that. That's why there a groups today, we didn't conglomerate into a nameless and faceless group of people with no identity. I personally think that's a scary prospect given identity is an extremely important thing for human beings to have.

>>37391375
Oh would you fucking piss off? I don't even live in Alberta, I lived more East than you've probably ever been you snooty little fag.

You're living in an oversized and overpriced shithole, I have nature to my back, front and sides.
>>
>>37391430
Yes Calgary has an infinite number of shitty (((Irish))) pubs. Bars and pubs are shit and overpriced. Most stop serving alcohol by 1am.
>>
>>37391021
Charlottetown is extremely comfy.
>>
>>37391021
Edmonton is pretty comfy desu. When the weather isn't hell.
>>
>>37391495
Oy, moving there in September for school. Are there nice qts? Any good bars?
>>
>>37391474
>There's nothing wrong with that. That's why there a groups today, we didn't conglomerate into a nameless and faceless group of people with no identity. I personally think that's a scary prospect given identity is an extremely important thing for human beings to have.

Agreed.

For example, I had friends who came from rural parts of Minnesota where everyone is white and descended from basically the same lineage of german settlers. Everyone talks the same and dresses the same. Mostly blue collar, and no one is really wealthy. But there is a really powerful sense of pride and identity in these small towns, and it is the one thing that keeps these people going.
>>
Edmonton guy here, now that all the asshole rigpigs are broke and have gone home (ie, somewhere other than Edmonton) it's been a lot better. I haven't even seen that many jacked up diesels because they had to sell them lel. I also enjoy this city even though other people my age are bored or complain there's nothing to do. There's lots to do in this city (and every city really) if you don't mind trying new things and aren't a stinky pleb.
>>
Edmonton is a close runner for shittiest city in Canada. Enjoy your Somalian murderers, Syrian rapists & and horrible city planning.
>>
>>37391598
>>37391567
Holy fuck congrats on being pathetic canada.
Not eve worth capitalizing.
>>
File: 1439603302173.jpg (159KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1439603302173.jpg
159KB, 456x502px
>>37391700
>thinking we want you or your commerce in our nice, polite cities.
>>
>>37391021
There's jobs in Halifax nigger, this place has condos going up left right and centre....
>>
>>37391198
>>37391216
If a black hole swallowed up Calgary tonight no one would shed a tear.
>>
>>37391540
that sounds disgusting, uncultured and poor to me.
>>
File: 1479192852596.jpg (46KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1479192852596.jpg
46KB, 541x554px
>>37391839
t. pinko redditor.
>>
>>37392116
He's from Halifax so it wouldn't surprise me.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.