[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop being a NEET? I've been like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1414354111685.jpg (76KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1414354111685.jpg
76KB, 500x484px
How the fuck do I stop being a NEET?

I've been like this for 2 years. Not on autismbux, but mommy takes care of me. My mom just recently suffered a diabetic stroke, and things don't look good for her. She didn't even make enough money through her life to leave me with anything wtf! I knew this day would come someday but I didn't know it'd come so soon. Please help me. I need advice.

I have no idea where to start finding. I have no friends and the rest of my family don't really interact with me. I don't even have any experience and I'm 23 years old.

What the hell do I do? Are there websites for this? Programs to help NEETs reintegrate back into society? What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>37390671
>Asking NEETS on how to unNEET.

O I AM LAFFIN
>>
Shameless self-bump. Please, I don't know anyone to ask irl and I don't want to ask /adv/

You guys are all I got.
>>
>>37390816
i have some advice, but i have to spoil it so the normies dont see.
just be yourself
>>
Not a robot or an expert. But you are going to probably need a lawyer to settle your mom's affairs. I'd suggest get a job anywhere you can, asap, try to save as much as possible before she passes. If you get the house after her death great, if not, you need to try and meet like minded people and get a cheap apartment. Renting is expensive and nearly impossible for a decent place unless you split rent. If you are disabled you will have to apply to the government for assistance.
>>
>>37390671
Programing seems to be a work meme. Check the technology boards.
>>
>>37390671
Drip off resumes to every store in your town
>>
>>37390671
hello im a 22 old former neet
similar experience no more neetbux so i had to work here are some easy works to get you can get easily hired
>dishwasher
at fast food places or restaurants
>construction sites most people that get hired are ex cons and inmigrants so you can get the job if you aren't skelly
also almost anything hard work related:demolition,farm jobs,car washing,gas stations
you can go to a store and ask if they have jobs too but prepare to socialize with normies
>>
>>37390671
>2 years as a NEET

HAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING CASUAL
I've been a NEET for TEN T E N FUCKING YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
i was a neet on all autism bux and guvment benefits from 16 to 19 then i got a job. I've had a horrible track record with holding down work but my best advice is think of it as a means of survival and go do it. Work at McDonalds if you can get full time hours there pretty good for people with no experience or qualifications. There is room to move up but if you;re like me you probably are just content with having work. Construction, warehousing, admin are all good ideas but usually drop you in a heartbeat since work agencies only have staff when they need them. Try a room share deal for somewhere to live, if you do this in a city you are closer to places of business where you can work and it wont be weird since lots of young people in metropolitan areas move into flat share deals.

My buddy left his small seaside town and moved to a "city" that has only 40,000 people. Became a dominoes delivery guy and rents a room with all bills included. It isn't the most comfortable like but it isn't difficult to stay on top of it. Get saving money now because its important to have money to fall back on
>>
File: night-auditor[1].jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
night-auditor[1].jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
>>37390671
Here is an idea.
1. Bring up google maps.
2. Type in "hotel"
3. Make a list of every hotel within reasonable driving distance from you.
4. Call each hotel and ask if they are hiring for the position of "night auditor".
It's likely at least one of them will be hiring. Put in your application and call back the next week if they haven't called you back by then.

Also, go on craigslist and look for Night Auditor openings in your area and apply for those.

What does a Night Auditor do? A lot of nothing most of the time. You sit at a desk and check people in who come in late, or check them out. Sometimes you might do a bit of light cleaning of windows or vacuum a lobby. Near the morning time you'll set things out for breakfast. It's a very relaxed job with good pay and you are mostly left on your own to work at your own pace through the night. When you're not doing your work you'll be able to browse the internet on the desk computer or your phone.
>>
Are you still a NEET if you sell drugs? I'm considering trading sex for free rent to live the NEET lifestyle with some drug loot
>>
>>37392391
Self-employment is still employment. Anyone who is successfully self-employed is not a NEET.
>>
I'm NEET hate my life. Only silver lining is parents are pretty well of and good with money. Should get 2-3 million when they die at least. I'll be sad when they go. But at least I will be able to survive on what they leave me
>>
>>37390671

The only way out is money.

The only high tier options for you at this point are programming (no degree) or nursing (community college, then real program)

If you are dumb, become a medical tech.

There are very few other career paths for you to make it out there without a college degree. At your age and experience level, taking on debt for a liberal arts degree is a major risk.

You need to fix your diet and sleep patterns before accomplishing anything significant. You are likely overweight and that will be a major hurdle, especially if your mom's diet is also poor.
>>
>>37391338
>If you are disabled you will have to apply to the government for assistance.

dont bother with this if you live in the US. it will take them 6 months just to review your application. They will then deny it. At that point you wait another 6 months just to get to a hearing which is your best chance to win but the odds are going to be shit unless you have really good documentation.

The disability program is brilliant. Most people don't think about applying until its too late. The applicants run out of time and either end up homeless or working. Sure you can still apply if you are homeless but its going to be even more difficult.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.