[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too beta to tell the army recruiter to leave >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>tfw too beta to tell the army recruiter to leave

>tfw now part of the army

>tfw going to die in some middle eastern shithole once I get deployed
>>
>>37390622
at least youll get a chance to smoke opium and fuck vietnamese prostututes in an awesome jungle adjacent village
>>
>dying for the jews

lol good job OP
>>
>>37390622

this is going to happen to me soon

I got curious and went to the marine corps site to see if it could help me stop being a NEET and I stupidly put my email in. a recruiter emailed me and i was too beta to ignore it or say I wasn't interested so now he wants me to come by his office next week. we've already scheduled a meeting and everything. someone help.
>>
>>37390622
If only you were a woman, you could just get pregnant prior to deployment.
>>
File: Motorola.png (320KB, 388x428px) Image search: [Google]
Motorola.png
320KB, 388x428px
>>37390622
>Tfw you will be a Instructor to new recruits in three years
>Tfw you can't even intimate your own cat

Joining the army as officer was a mistake
>>
I'm calling mine tomorrow to tell him I'm no longer interested. I went through everything, if you don't stop now you will get your balls touched and your anus checked
>>
>>37390746
Same. Except he's coming to my house. I'm gonna man up and tell him to leave. But he seems like a nice guy and neighbor actually acknowledged me for once when he found out I was joining the army
>>
>>37390790
I've heard there's a lot more boundaries for the instructors these days (if anyone can confirm, thanks), you might not have to be THAT scary.
>>
>>37390622
They will brainwash you over there but atleast you can take out some of that rage on the range.
>>
Take some fucking initiative. Tell them you don't want to join.

This is the complete opposite of when I joined. I was charging head first into making bad decisions and they weren't going to stop me.
>>
>>37390746
if you didn't reject him outright, you must be at least a little bit interested. You're not committing to anything even if you go to a few meetings with him and sign a bunch of shit, so there's really no risk or harm in meeting him at least once.

If you're even just a little interested, go talk with him and just hang out for half an hour or something. He will definitely try to sell the military to you but you don't have to do anything. But, they will keep persisting. I met with Navy recruiters 8 months ago and then told them I wasn't interested, and they still call me periodically just to check in with me.

If you really don't want to go, just don't show up and ignore any messages you might get. They don't really care that much until you take the pre-ASVAB and check your medical shit to prove you're actually qualified to join.
>>
I'm joining the army next year. Gotta get my beep test up to 7.5 which will be a struggle (as I have asthma)

Everything else I'll ace
>>
>>37390909
they're not allowed to assume genders anymore
>>
If you're too beta to tell someone you're not interested in joining the army maybe joining the army could help you be less of a little bitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.