[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else just have a constant stinging feeling thats mixed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Anybody else just have a constant stinging feeling thats mixed between mad, feeling like crying and hating everythibg including yourself and wanting to die in your sleep but too afraid to actually shoot yourself even though you practice dry firing it in your mouth a lot?

is it a massive waste of money if i smoke a pack a week and chew a bag of chewing tobacco every 2 days? that and coffee really makes me not feel this way once im alone at home but i feel like an idiot because a pack of cigs is 7 bucks and chew is like 8 and thats every two days. i get it at the gas station.

it also makes me sick to think that pic related is an awesome person in videos and has more friends than i have ever thought of and probably leads an exciting life and gets out a lot. me, i have no friends and only really leave home to go to work or occasionally to go to walmart for food stuff.
>>
Go smoke some weed man

it makes you feel better
>>
>>37390351
no thanks is be kicked out

so yea
>>
>>37390587
Whatever man

its all good anyways
>>
>>37390587
Learn an instrument, man. It helped me out a lot. Whenever I'm feeling like shit I just pick up my bass and fuck around until I'm not sad anymore. Hell, we could start a robot band
>>
>>37390190
kill animals that does it for me or just do hard work i do carpentry or construction
its tiresome so it makes you work hard and too tired to cry or bee depressed.
i don't know what im gonna do when i can't work anymore if i break a leg or something because i been having dreams and fantasies about killing people and torturing them
>>
>>37391443
what animals

frogs were pretty bad in my pool

also do you get what i mean when i say id like to die in my sleep but id be afraid to shoot myself or kms somehow

or is that just being a pussy
>>
>>37391227
i just get depressed that i'm so shitty when i try to play
>>
>>37391493
when you sleep you feel in peace/good so you just want that to last forever?

i don't want to kill myself because it will cause a shock to anyone who finds me but when im all alone i think i will do it
>>
>>37391778
how do ypu gain the balls to do it? it worries me that if i shoot mysefl ill either lay there in pain with my ears ring or someone will call 911 and ill survive somehow

id want it to be pull trigger; dead

how is that possible to do and would that be the case if i used a shotgun? even if the shells were from the 1980s but brand new
>>
File: 20170512_123544.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_123544.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>37390190
Yeah I'm in the same sort of situation I guess, long term depression since I was in elementary school pretty much. A hobby as cliche as a recommendation as it is can really help. I've grown plants my whole life and especially orchids and carnivorous plants. It makes me happy everyday when I see more growth on my favorite plants and taking care of them. They sort of become friends and ir feels good to make something feel loved I guess you could say? Or not loved bur needed. I also hike a ton and know basically every plant thay grows in the area and love finding stuff out in nature. Especially endangered species.
>>
maybe not all that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.