[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I were a girl I would get fucked by chad 24/7. There is literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: Girl.jpg (39KB, 636x368px) Image search: [Google]
Girl.jpg
39KB, 636x368px
If I were a girl I would get fucked by chad 24/7. There is literally no reason not to be a slut
>>
Then why do you whine about actual women doing it? I can't stand hypocrites like you.
>>
desu it's better to just use dildos and stuff.
>>
>>37389306
if you were a girl you wouldn't actually want that 24/7. It's not like being male where you have a constant sex drive
>>
>>37389442
t. never fucked chad
>>
>>37389481
we have a constant sex drive just guys don't realize it's not that great to have sex with them, even chad. toys > men
>>
>>37389306
If I was a girl, I would collect minority benefits for college, reap all of the employment benefits, shave my head, and become an ultra-dike.

If Chad made any moves, I would kick his shit in without getting in trouble.
>>
>>37389506
>Gets to fuck chad
>Doesn't appreciate it
>>
>>37389506
Yeah, having a strong body on top of you, loving you, and caressing you while telling you he loves you isn't better than a toy.
>>
>>37389506
It's not great when you're not ovulating
>>
>>37389632
Is it great when you are ovulating?
>>
>>37389546
No, its not. Its a heavy ass weight push down on me multiple times trying to bend my shit at retarded angles as well as not vibrating or being that textured as well as sweaty and noisy.
I can get all that pleasure from a nice dildo with none of the cons AND it won't stare at me funny while i listen to music or read shit during.
>>
>>37389645
You think you want it like a really rich cake but the second you're had it you regret it.

Literally your body overrides your thoughts but the second the mind control wears off you feel disgusted and regret it. Makes you feel like crap too cause you know whats happening but your brains literally being controlled by hormones.
>>
>>37389546
Wow sex sounds awful. I'd start crying, push him off of me and leave lol! No thank you!
>>
>>37389306
>There is literally no reason not to be a slut

And that's why civilization is collapsing.
>>
>>37389771
Who cares about sex? It is really not that important. It is not pure. It does not have mystical properties. It's something your dog instinctively does to couches. Our boogieman culture is a Protestant sham.
>>
>>37389841
Marriage is the basis of civilization, as it allows men to focus their sexual energy into creative disputes. Every society that became infected with promiscuity has collapsed.

Oh well, it's too far gone anyways with retards like you defending the degradation of society. Just enjoy the decline I guess
>>
>>37389841
this attitude is why our culture is so soulless and empty.

The novelty of our species is that at one point we took something as base and primal as sex and venerated it. As a result it became something more than it is. And the pleasure we got from it was more real, wholesome, lasting, and fulfilling.

Now it's basically just taking a shit
>>
>>37389648
Maybe fuck a guy that's better at sex.
>>
>>37389306
>there is literally no reason not to be abused, shit on, fucked like an animal, and treated like a subhuman
why would you even want to have sex with someone you don't love. if i could have sex with millions of beautiful women all the time i wouldn't
>>
>>37389306
If I still had the mind and libido of a man I'd just stay in and masturbate or find a woman to make me cum instead. It sounds like you're just a faggot that wants some dick
>>
>>37389699
I'm a guy and this is how I feel almost every day or every other day, or every minute if I haven't fapped for a long time.

It fucking sucks, I wish I were a robot or an ascended eunuch/monk sometimes.
>>
>>37389546
i would run for the fucking hills if i guy did that. i'll fuck a woman instead way less disturbing

>>37389699
>>37389632
i know this feel so well. you want to get fucked so bad and its underwhelming and not worth it.
>>
>>37389941
>i would run for the fucking hills if i guy did that.
Had sex with you?

That's literally what sex is, with love being optional.
>>
>>37389872
Marriage was just a means of claiming a woman as your property.
>>
File: 1477109845172.jpg (67KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
1477109845172.jpg
67KB, 452x452px
>>37390020
>this is a bad thingg
>>
>>37389648
you forgot massaging guys egos is more draining than the sex itself.
>>
>>37390111
I don't need my ego massaged I just need to massage some breasts.
>>
File: 08.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
08.gif
2MB, 400x225px
If I were a girl, I'd suck Chad's cock every single day
>>
>>37390226
Do girls even like sucking cock that much?
>>
>>37390248
i hate it. thankfully the dick market is so fucked up and warped now if i tell a guy i wont suck him he'll still fuck me 100% of the time. one guy tried to force my head down and i gave him a good scrape job.
>>
>>37390326
What is sex like?

Bayleaves
>>
>>37390326
>i hate it
It really can't be that bad. Stuffing my face with roastbeef isn't terrible, so I don't know why you'd have such an aversion to cockmongling.
>>
One thing I notice is some people confuse men who hate sluts, with men who have no problem with women living their own lives and being sexually free but also don't want to have that type of woman as a girlfriend/wife because their lifestyle proves that they're not likely to be monogamous

I fit in the latter category
>>
File: 1496093249644.jpg (63KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496093249644.jpg
63KB, 1157x772px
>>37389546
That's fucking gay as hell. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>37389872
Every society that has ever existed has collapsed, regardless of promiscuity.
>>
>>37390248
The ones that don't like it are the same girls that wonder, "why does my boyfriend cheat?"
>>
>>37390390
why don't you go try it and find out? there's tons of places you can experiment with some dudes incl craigslist. don't get the herp though they'll probably try to finish in your mouth

>>37390476
IKR i'd probably expect to end up under the dudes floorboards in a plastic bag if that happened
>>
>>37389902
Easy to say when it's not happening, might as well say you don't want to be rich.
>>
>>37390326
cool. in college a girl naked in my bed told me she didn't suck dick. i said, cool, i'm going to sleep, good night.
>>
File: 1495308150311.jpg (78KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
1495308150311.jpg
78KB, 1024x542px
>>37389771
Was thinking the same thing. This generation sucks. Nobody just wants a relationship. It's like act like a whore and fuck up your life and possibly end up dead someone. People these days have no shame.
>>
>>37390513
I don't need to try it. Lip suction is much less tiring than constant vigorous tongue movement. I'm also quite sure that penises have less of a taste than vaginas do even if both organs are clean. Sounds like you're just a haughty cunt.
>>
>>37390588
*end up dead somewhere
Talking about rape or drug use
>>
>>37389904
Look at it this way, if you could bang Stacy whenever you wanted, you would. Well Chad is to females what Stacy is to males.
>>
>>37390588
>le wrong generation

People in the past only wanted relationships because they were forced, by grandparents were with each other their entire lives and fucking hated each other. Didn't even sleep in the same room the last 20 or so years.

Things seem great in the past precisely because you weren't there to experience the imperfect reality of being forced to be married otherwise you were a social pariah, most people actually do want relationships, they just aren't realistic with their expectations of the type of partner than can reasonably expect to attract.
>>
>>37390555
nowadays we just move on to the next chad who will fuck us. thank you tinder and whore culture

>>37390608
nah the precum is very disgusting. you're asking me why i hate it and then saying because it's not X disgusting act, it must be okay. they're both gross.

>Sounds like you're just a haughty cunt.
oh well? don't be triggered.
>>
>>37390523
Not him but love is objectively better than wanton sex. Though, what you said still rings true, he's not in the position where literally any beautiful woman would fuck him, doesn't mean love isn't better but the body is weak.
>>
>>37390824
Can you leave, being a virgin male having to read shit like this isn't helping anything
>>
>>37390794
Non-tradcon incels are superior.
>>
>>37390837
It's possible to romantically love more than one person as well.
>>
Masturbation is better. It's convenient, shame free, and you don't have to worry about not being satisfied or trying to satisfy your partner. I've gone through three vibrators in my life.
>>
>>37390824
I'm asking why you hate it and you haven't given me any real reasons. You seem like exactly the kind of pompous shitstain that would expect someone to gleefully dive into your fetid snatch, only to recoil when prompted for reciprocation. I wish you would die.
>>
>>37390608
Having a dick in your mouth really fucking hurts your jaw after a while. And by a while I mean less than a minute.

Oh, and gag reflex.
>>
if i was a girl my sexdrive would probably be immensely low (because that's how females are).
i would simply get with 1 guy since i believe simple is good
>>
>>37390958
That kinda getting removed from the kinda situation he seemed to propose, where you could have the love of a person or fuck a million.
>>
>>37390991

t. slut who only hooks up with big dicked chads
>>
>>37390991
I watched this video of this gay guy try to deep throat a huge sausage on Youtube and succeed, I think his secret was to clench his fist really hard.
>>
>>37390963
>You seem like exactly the kind of pompous shitstain that would expect someone to gleefully dive into your fetid snatch, only to recoil when prompted for reciprocation. I wish you would die.
so triggered. i just don't like doing it, why do i need a reason other than that?

i actually don't ask to be eaten out but most guys will do it unprompted. they're that desperate to keep pussy around
>>
>>37390991
Flicking my tongue around in steady rhythm at the speed of light as well as applying continual suction at the same time I'm trying to account for all of your twitching and movement is much more tiring.
>>
>>37390824
i don't understand this line of thought. why reward a guy that doesn't give a shit about you?
if anything you should find someone loyal and then reward him with sex, you don't violate the only thing that's important in your body
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
What do you mean if? Don't let your dreams just be dreams. DO IT. Become the girl. YES YOU CAN.
>>
>>37390020
Jesus christ, summerfags are everywhere.

You could not buy, sell, trade, or abandon a wife. They were not property, they were a responsibility.

>>37390479
And yet every one had promiscuity increase at the time of the collapse. Every time things get comfy enough, women start fucking everything that moves and the civilization dies shortly afterwards. There's a great 20 minute video about it on youtube regarding how women weakened the Roman Empire so thoroughly that it imploded when outside forces put pressure on them.
>>
>>37391565
The roman empire was a degenerate shit hole where it was normal to fuck animals and children. But yeah, blame the women.

Women being shit is the direct result of men being shit as men shape society, women just go with it.
>>
>>37391565
>blaming rome on women

lol wut. religion rotten and killed them
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.