[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you >Are a NEET >Have little to no social skills >Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

If you
>Are a NEET
>Have little to no social skills
>Are fat
>Are ugly
>Are a virgin
>Have no ambitions
>Have no real hobbies or interests
>Are mentally ill
>Have a revolting personality
Why do you think you deserve a relationship? You have literally nothing to offer the other party. Why do you think you deserve a partner that does not have any of these negative traits?
>>
I do not think I deserve any. Maybe I'll find someone exactly like me (or even worse) or I'll never find anyone - that's fine. It's pretty clear that most people are far from being like me and they actually live healthy and meaningful life without anything particularly "fake" about them. And most of all, they're actually good enough people. Maybe one day I'll find something so very good enough that I could die for, but otherwise, I'm happy enough to be like this.
>>
>>37388689
Because there are woman who are fatter, uglier, and have an even worse personality than me and they have had sex and relationships. Why should only one gender suffer?
>>
I don't deserve one. That doesn't magically make it so my biology isn't screaming at me that I should have one though. If I could choose not to care, I would. I can't, so here I am.
>>
I don't deserve one and I do what I can to keep it that way. It seems to bother other people more than it does me.
>>
>>37388907
Women have something to offer though. Even if they are exactly the same, they still have more to offer than you do. Men are not commodity, but women are.
>>
>>37388689
>not a neet, i do freelance work
>i am manipulative enough to get people on my side but i feel like shit after so i don't talk to people
>overweight but not fat
>babyface but not necessarily the ugliest person on the planet
>am a virgin
>i have ambitions
>i have hobbies
>I am mentally ill (i am an assburger and i have severe depression/anxiety)
>my personality isn't revolting because I don't have one and it fluctuates depending on who i'm talking to

tfw i could have had every chance to be a normie but i was too ashamed of who i am so i couldn't make friends in highschool and i fucked myself over for life and now i'm a shut in piece of shit
>>
I don't, i just want it all to end.
>>
File: 2344325346.png (41KB, 1217x202px) Image search: [Google]
2344325346.png
41KB, 1217x202px
>>37388689
I know my failure is my own fault. That doesn't make being alone any less tormenting.
>>
>>37388689
>Are a NEET
>Have little to no social skills
>Are ugly
>Are a virgin
>Have no ambitions
These apply to me. Not fat (I'm actually /fit/), not mentally ill, and I don't think my personality is revolting?

I also don't think I "deserve" a relationship. Because your right that I have nothing to offer. I just hope that a girl will settle for me one day.
>>
>>37388689
I don't deserve a relationship. I do deserve a gun to kill myself with, however. But I can't do that because I was committed to a psych ward once.
>>
>>37388689
I don't deserve to be in a relationship. The loneliness of not having any friends or never having any kind of romantic connection with someone really sucks, but I don't expect other people to have to put up with the way I am just because I feel bad. That's my problem, not theirs.
>>
>>37390693
Why would anyone settle for someone that is literally worthless as a partner?
>>
File: 1492458843377.gif (907KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492458843377.gif
907KB, 640x534px
Because loneliness is a breeding ground of mental illness and depression.
Society should have a interest in me and everyone else finding a relationship.
>>
>>37388689
>not a NEET I have a job
>no social skills but can get by with small talk
>6'1" 115 pounds
>not a virgin but haven't been laid in a few years
>no ambitions
>only hobbies are games and anime
>depression/anxiety
>okay personality just really bad at talking to people

I don't feel I deserve a gf, just too uncomfortable around people to be able to try and talk to a girl long enough for her to like me
>>
>>37388689
Women with those traits have relationships.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.