[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does anyone get schizophrenia? it is possible to get it on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: nnnn.jpg (65KB, 719x717px) Image search: [Google]
nnnn.jpg
65KB, 719x717px
how does anyone get schizophrenia?
it is possible to get it on purpose? just by myself?
>>
>>37388334
Being born with it.
If you wanna just go nuts and fry you brain, cause thats what that it does to you ( t. have schizophrenia ) just do a shit ton of psychedelics and hope for the "best"
>>
>>37388334
Do a lot of drugs. Other than that, there really isn't any way to get schizophrenia. You can only hope to replicate the effects with drugs
>>
>>37388419
>>37388409
what kind of drugs?

xxxx
>>
>>37388461
Not really educated in that field but I'd guess something like shrooms or weed
>>
Try meth famalam
>>
>>37388461
Anything thats considered a psychedelic.
Just look up: List of psychedelics and go from there
Dont know how they all compare to each other, you will have to do some research.
For example shrooms first intake is best to do in a form of tea. But if you dont care about getting too fucked up or going crazy, just swallow n smoke whatever you can.

DMT is probably the craziest out of all, people consider it a religious/spiritual experience even, this is best to smoke.
>>
>>37388541
thanks
i want a comfy life in a madhouse

would you guys recommend me to act like a schizophrenic person instead of truly going nuts?
>>
take 10 tabs of lsd every few weeks or just take a shitload more than that and you'll become a schizo

i don't advise it though
>>
>>37388602
I'd recommend just to act like a schizo, if you truly go nuts then you can't really call that a comfy life
>>
>>37388602
Hm dont know. You just need to be dangerous to yourself and others to stay in there i think.
So even pretending to be a depressive suicidal maniac would work.

I was in the psych ward and they mostly kept me there so i dont kill myself primarily.
>>
>>37388334
intense religious idolatry such as Catholicism will produce a very controllable variation of schizophrenia
>>
The real question is, why would you want to be schizophrenic? Are you one of those tumblr users who wants to be 'quirky' and 'unique'?

Don't aspire to get it. I have it, and it is a living hell. Imagine being so delirious that you think people want to see you dead, so in order to placate the whims of others, you take a knife to your own leg and cut it off in hopes they will leave you alone.

Or the fact that you have spent thousands on buying steel bars and wood to barricade every window and door in your house to stop prying eyes that people claim not to be there.

Even on medication, it's pretty bad.
>>
see this
>>37388602

as you can see, i already say why i want to be a schizo
>>
>>37388602
>comfy
>madhouse

Pick exactly one of those two things.

Also if think you're a good enough actor to pull off faking it (they even have a technical term for it, malingering) you should get into that field instead you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>37388931
>>37388974
fuck i forget tagging you
>>
>>37388461
Take 3 tabs of acid in a dark room alone for your first trip, at least if you don't get schizophrenia you'll see what it's like and also realize how much of a fucking moron you are for wanting something like that
>>
>>37388974
>>37388983
Mad houses aren't that comfy. Especially if it's a max-security one. You're better off migrating to Norway and murdering someone. You'd get a luxury jail cell, anon.
>>
>>37389021
This.

OP sounds underage and has no fucking clue what the state worst of his own mind is like.

I'm 100% every schizophrenic being held in a madhouse would gladly trade places with OP.
>>
>>37389029
i want to live in a One Flew Over The Cucko's Nest madhouse
>>
>>37388541
I have done literally every psychedelic. Im fucked up a lil bit but you are wrong in assuming it causes schizophrenia. there is a fair amount of research that backs this. Its all genetics. Weed and psychedelics will cause the schizophrenia to happen sooner but thats about it
>>
You cannot give yourself schizophrenia. It is impossible.
You can destroy your mind with various drugs, and possibly experiences psychosis, but that isn't schizophrenia. I assure you that whatever delusions of romance you have for psychiatric hospitals are silly. I can also assure you that psychosis is not something you ever want to deal with.
>>
>>37388461
psychedelics, deliriants, dissociatives
have fun
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.