[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody here has an actual father but he wasn't that much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: kiddo.png (113KB, 580x560px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.png
113KB, 580x560px
anybody here has an actual father but he wasn't that much of a positive roll figure when you were a kid/tennager?

I have a father and I like him and that stuff, but he was always busy with work and that story you already know.

He never taught me how to fight
He never taught me to not put the pussy on a pedestal
He never taught me to stand up and defend myself
He never taught me literature or philosophy or even decent music taste

Goddamn it, I try to not blame him but it's so hard now that I've realized how much of a failure I was and I'm right now.
>>
>>37387803
I really don't blame my father at all for not teaching me enough, I'm just glad I was able to teach myself about a lot of things. He did give me a hand with art, mostly movies, television and music tastes.

Got me into history and politics, and I can talk to him about almost anything but we aren't super super close. He really is my best friend though, yet we have a drastic age difference. I don't think he had a fantastic relationship with his father.
>>
>>37387803
Well he was probably busy maintaining you and your family..if you don't hate him then if say he did a good job being a dad..stop putting the blame on your parents for being a pathetic piece of shit,only pathetic people blame they're parents for their problems.
>>
>>37388090
you sound like a guy who had bad parents
it's okay
you sound like a lot of guys
>>
>>37388114
My parents weren't the best but they tried they're best in raising me..that doesn't mean I'm going to blame all my problems on them instead of trying to improve them myself
>>
My dad wasn't physically abusive but he was a tyrant. We used to spank me with a 2x4, and I believe if we weren't so afraid and actually crossed him he'd go nuts, so we never did. He worked a lot during the night as a corrections officer, so as kids we had to stay very quiet during the day so he could sleep. Basically he taught me nothing but believes he deserves respect bc he paid a lot in child support, but his infidelity and bastard child is also the reason for the divorce. All in all I fucking hate him, but I don't really have too much of a reason why, considering most people's dads weren't any good either.
>>
>>37387803
>He never taught me how to fight
>He never taught me to not put the pussy on a pedestal
>He never taught me to stand up and defend myself
>He never taught me literature or philosophy or even decent music taste

In other words he was too tired, bored, indifferent, hated you, your mother, himself, to care for you.
Happens to lots of people. Sadly parenting totally random.
>>
my dad literally taught me nothing just like yours.
but he does buy my alot of stuff and takes care for me instead.

i think my father couldn't really help me anyway, he always have this very narrow view where you "get education, get woman, get job" and that's it.
you have to keep in mind that your parents were probably raised in the same way your parents are raising you, so they are just raising us like we are pets or something.
>>
>>37388402
>so they are just raising us like we are pets or something
Which is funny considering how selfish having children is.
>>
>>37387803

Having a weak father figure might cause that, yes. It can be your father fault for being what you are. You can blame him, don't be ashamed. I think the same way.

But now that you know it, what will you do? This is what really matters.

And talk to him about that, maybe he can help.
>>
File: sdfsfsd.jpg (64KB, 552x563px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsfsd.jpg
64KB, 552x563px
>>37388451
there's nothing wrong with being selfish
>>
>>37388495
well if you want to have kids that make the right decisions you need to be a great parent.

"focus on career and git gf" is not how you raise children. if your kid dosen't see a point in going to school and getting good grades yelling at him won't help. you need to have a deep discussions with your kid.
>>
File: Young males are fucked.png (84KB, 1832x372px) Image search: [Google]
Young males are fucked.png
84KB, 1832x372px
I constantly wonder how my life would be different if I had a responsible, loving father. My real dad died when I was young, so I'm a product of a single parent like much of /r9k/.

What really hits me in the feels is how if I had a father who showed me how to lift weights at age 15, and encouraged me to lift regularly and keep at it, I wouldn't be a 25 year old 120lb 5'10" Auschwitz-mode skelly like I am now. My entire life would be massively improved, no more crippling loneliness and constant rejection from women. I'd still be autistic and severely depressed, but at least I'd be able to actually date women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.