[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some dudes beat their gfs anyway? I never understood that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1444167994286.jpg (173KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
1444167994286.jpg
173KB, 1000x814px
Why do some dudes beat their gfs anyway? I never understood that shit, it just seems so evil to inflict pain on someone you claim you love.
>>
>>37385674
Because woman need it. It's for their own good.
>>
'cause sometimes they deserve it.

I've had a couple girlfriends (inb4 normie) and even though I've never physically hit any of them, they can get annoying to the point where sometimes it's very fucking tempting to smack a bitch straight.
>>
>>37385736
can you please stop avatar fagging
>>
>>37385674
Because having a gf is a lot of effort. It costs time, energy, money and it adds stress to your life. Then sometimes they'll talk back to you and act entitled. and you *will* get angry

I don't need to have had a gf to know this
>>
>>37385736
>steven universe reaction image
>I don't understand why men beat their gfs
yup, it checks out alright.
>>
>>37385674
Why is a wife wearing a schoolgirl uniform?
>>
>>37385674
Because that's how things work.
If you don't kick the bitch in the face from times to times, she might get a little too confident and start behaving like a woman. And God knows how irresponsible these creatures can become.
Just like your dog: if he behaves poorly, you give him a good kick in the face to make him understand never to do that shit again, and to show that you're the boss.
Honestly, the men who don't beat their women are the real problem...
>>
>>37385674

Because they look good with muh fist on their eye socket n'shiet, bae! fuckin bitches never listen dude
>>
>>37385674
I want to hit a girl but only consensually
>>
>>37385674
Cause they deserve it
>>
>>37386459
yep.
>>37385736
>Loser
>>>r9k
>>37385674
Probably because the girl did something to piss them off? Is this bait?

>it just seems so evil to inflict pain on someone you claim you love.

Have you ever had a girlfriend? You don't necessarily have to love your girlfriend. Especially if you've only been together a short time.

Seriously, sage this thread. This is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>37386794
This, it's what any good man should want
>>
>>37385674
Lots of women who are subject to domestic violence cling onto the man even after being beaten. It probably has something to do with the emotional roller-coaster that the woman experiences through love/hate and the idea that the man can dominate her both physically and emotionally.

But as to why men do it? They each have their individual reasons. Most of them like to assert their dominance to relieve stress or just because they like doing it. But despite what women say, most of them like it rough in bed. You won't be getting very far acting like a gentleman in bed.
>>
Since most abusive relationships come with free concussions and disfiguration due to blunt objects its not defendable. You'd have to be a beta cuck to result to violence to get your way, because at that point you've lost control.
>>
>>37385674
On an unrelated note: Christ that picture is depressing.
>>
>>37388259
You think so? I thought it was meant to be cute or arousing
>>
I'm gonna assume that OP is referring to a situation where the violence is entirely one-sided and unprovoked, which is remarkably rare. In those cases, it's just for a sadistic high. The abusers are emotionally stunted and can't really get the full value out of their toy, so they just break it instead for a cheap thrill. They don't have the capacity for a meaningful relationship, so instead they get some cheap thrills out of violence.

>>37388320

Some people get off on despair. Such is life.
>>
>>37388340
Not despair for me. Just dominating someone's life and thoughts and having the power to either crush their psyche or make them unimaginably happy. And suffering a little bit but it has to be somewhat kinky
>>
>>37388388

That's reasonable, as a dom and a sadist I get some subconscious, natural arousal at the image. But in the larger picture the sheer pointlessness of it really turns me off.
>>
>>37385674
Those fucking charts. I once spent 3hrs doing nothing but reading one after another of those fucking charts.

It hit me in a way I didn't think was possible, I ended up taking a week off work and just laid in bed contemplating life. I don't know wtf is wrong with me. Is that what an existential crisis feels like?
>>
>>37385736
you've posted more or less the same reply with the same avatar for days, I may be a loser, but don't fool yourself into thinking you're any better faggot.
>>
>>37388510
post them if you have em
>>
>>37388529
Oh but that'd be a fallacy because I know I am. Not my fault you adore me silly.
>>
>>37385674
Trauma builds bonds. Its some weird psychology thing that us men just cant understand but women absolutely love being abused behind closed doors.
>>
>>37388544
>implying I'd save those god awful things
I just kept going through them on google images. I had all but forgotten about them until this thread. Fuck me. Funnily enough, MLP was a very common recurring theme
>>
File: 1490594295368.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1490594295368.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>37385674
I think you have trouble understanding it because you're a certain type of robot.
>A type that because of your lacking love life, you have more appreciation for partners so you can't imagine why anyone would beat them. Ironically enough you are more likely to end up in the receiving end of abusive relationships because of this.
>There are other types of robots that lack sympathy for their partners because they don't know how emotions work.
>The final type I have observed which I have rarely seen, but that feminists seem to think are the default, are the ones that meet their rejection from women with anger; so when they finally do get into a relationship they might be more likely to take their anger out on their partners.
Note this theory only applies to robots, thoughts other robots?
>>
File: InsaneWojak.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
InsaneWojak.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>tfw rather be beaten by chad than being with me
And normies wonder why young men "quits" society.
>>
>>37388658
You talked about it like there were dozens but there were like 5, that's nothing

go read the Clarissa comics instead
>>
>>37388762
There was, there was hundreds of these fucking things.
>>
>>37385674

Because either you physically abuse her, or she mentally and socially abuses you.

I don't see a point in not being the """""abuser""""" when modern women love that shit.
>>
>>37385674
A lot of guys do it because that's the only type of romantic relationship they've ever known. Their dads were abusive, so they just assume that's normal.

Some guys do it because their women deserve it.
>>
>>37388774
no there aren't. What the fuck did you google?
>>
>>37385674
I wouldn't beat that, I would protect that smile. I'd take a half disfigured girl if she had a nice face and personality under the superficial damage.
>>
>>37389163
>I would protect that smile

That's the thing though. She wouldn't want you. Her smile wouldn't be yours to protect. Her eyes would only want to meet the gaze of the boy who barely acknowledges her presence.
>>
>>37389199
I know, that's how it always is with women. No need to remind me, I know how worthless they view me.
>>
>>37385674
Because it hurts me. She is a part of me and to break her is to break me. I feel more comfortable that way.
>>
Some guys are evil, OP.
>>
>>37390275
And those are the guys women want most.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (377KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
377KB, 1000x814px
>>37385674
Need to post best version.
>>
>>37392309
>don't you happy to be of mysterious rank too
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.