/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a cute girl in my math class, but its a lecture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: kind of looks like this.jpg (267KB, 776x1160px) Image search: [Google]
kind of looks like this.jpg
267KB, 776x1160px
There's a cute girl in my math class, but its a lecture so we don't interact with each other at all. How would one go about dating her? Also how does dating in college even work?
>>
Be attractive, don't be attractive etc.

That's basically it. Looks are the only thing that matters to college females( and increasingly, all females)

If you don't frequently have women showing obvious signs of interest in you without you not even speaking to them, then there is no point in talking to this girl.
>>
>>37383882
>be physically attractive
>be outgoing and confident
>have many friends
>>
File: bane_forum.png (52KB, 353x490px) Image search: [Google]
bane_forum.png
52KB, 353x490px
>>37383882
>Also how does dating in college even work?

It doesn't work. For you.
>>
Cover "teenage dirtbag" by Wheatus randomly in class while slowly walking towards her.

I can't make any promises, but it's what I'd do in your situation.
>>
>>37384061
This. Works every time.
>>37383882
And once you're dating her, sing Stacy's Mom in front of her parents
>>
>>37383882
Talk to her at a party. Then bed her.
>>
File: 1488669124974.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488669124974.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>37384061
>tfw used to have thoughts like this unironically
>>
File: somethinglikethis.jpg (56KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
somethinglikethis.jpg
56KB, 500x702px
>>37383882

I had a similar situation last semester. I talked to her one day. She was very nice. Then a month later I caught her staring at me while we were waiting for lecture to start.

But it was a stats class and we were busy as hell. School really kills the mood. I liked her because she didn't wear makeup and she wore large shirts that don't fit her like pic related--except she always wore pants too and always covered up her whole body including her arms. It looked like she wore her parents old clothing. She told me drives her parent's car to school.

If I was rich I wouldn't have cared about my grades and tried to spent more time with her. Fuck me.
>>
>>37384712

^Also, her hair was a natural color not whore dyed.
>>
>>37383939
fpbp, personality is a meme
>>
>>37383939
>>37384010

If you are attractive what do you do next? How do you talk to her?
>>37384110
What if you dont go to parties? And even if I did how would I go to her party?

>>37384712
basically same situation except havent talked to her.
>>
>>37385053
>What if you dont go to parties? And even if I did how would I go to her party?
Sit next to her, start conversation. Invite her to a party. Obviously have a real party lined up. If you're at uni/college there are always parties. Either that or invite her out clubbing. She'll think you're a chad and not a Robot who asks 4chan for dating advice.
>>
>>37385053

I talked to her by sitting near her one day and asking to borrow her keys for an so I could open an solar panel. Find any excuse you don't get another chance at this life might as well try and include her in your life and see how she reacts.
>>
>>37385091
>start conversation
How do you do that?

> Invite her to a party. Obviously have a real party lined up. If you're at uni/college there are always parties.
I dont have any friends at uni cause autist and have so far never been to a party. Also its summer semester and campus is basically dead so even if I wasnt autist I doubt I'd be able to find a party.
>Either that or invite her out clubbing.
19 and live in the US so pretty sure I cant do that either. Also don't think there are any clubs even near here because uni is at a midwest town in the middle of nowhere.

wat do?
>>
>>37383882
>dating in college

my roommates are chads and so while i might be a robot, they introduce me to people and i attend parties by their invitation. i know their ways.this is how dating works in college

>cute girl goes to party
>sees guy that she likes also at the party
>they have sex
>they have sex throughout the semester
>their FWB sessions become fuck nights/dates

>>37383882
>we don't interact with each other

she is not interested in you. women that are interested in men make themselves available to them. they go out of their way to make opportunities. for example, i knew a girl that really liked chad; she didn't like partying and she was a nerdy cute STEM girl but she went to every party of the first 2 months of our semester to get with chad. they didn't share a class but if they had shared a class she would have sat next to him and talked to him.

>>37385053
if you don't go to parties, you don't stand a chance. sorry dude but that's the truth. women like partying and even the few women that don't like partying like to feel like they have the option of partying. they want a man that also has the option of partying. you don't have the option of partying. you're not invited to parties, you don't know what happens at parties, you don't even know how to be invited to a party.

what would a date be like for you? staying in your dorm or wherever and talking? going to the movies or a restaurant?

occasionally women like that and they love to say that they love that shit but that shit is boring to college women. they want to go to a house party. they want to meet friends. they want to explore things.
>>
>>37385216
just ask her for coffee.
>>
>>37385216
>How do you do that?
Hooboy. Anon, I don't think you're ready to start dating. Maybe start with something simpler, like making friends.
>>
>>37385202
>asking to borrow her keys for an so I could open an solar panel
for what?

I've sat near her a few times but never said anything. I've been tempted to ask her to study or something but I think it would be weird to ask that out of the blue. Also can't do it in the middle of class because it would be a distraction.
>>
>>37385287
I have friends its just they're all from highschool (which is a few states away). I've basically spent that past year socializing with just them and the people I ask to spot for me at the uni gym.
>>
>>37385216
>I dont have any friends at uni cause autist and have so far never been to a party. Also its summer semester and campus is basically dead so even if I wasnt autist I doubt I'd be able to find a party.

not a good situation bro. this summer semester is lost to you. next fall, in the first month there are a host of house parties at each college. you need to crash them, make a contact, and then make friends.

if your area does not have 18+ clubs of festivals then you are very dependent on house parties. the social life is built around it and without them you have nothing going for you. you have to do something to break into the house party scene.

i use the word house party to refer to frats, clubs, social clubs, societies, or whatever your university calls it.
>>
>>37385287
*socializing with them over steam and once every few months when I visit home and we'll smoke weed or something
>>
>>37385354
I dont really care about parties and socializing with normies. I just want a qt gf to make beautiful white babies with.
>>
>>37383882
HAVE A GREAT BODY AND DECENT PERSONALITY. That's How I did It
>>
File: ohyeah.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>for what?

I needed the panel to be a power source for this thing I was trying to build.

> Also can't do it in the middle of class because it would be a distraction.

'My' girl always sat in the same spot in the middle of lecture alone. So the day I was least stressed out by all my fucking homework I went early and sat near where I knew she would sit. I'd recommend sitting one row above hers though just so you don't get stage fright.

Think of a random reason to talk to her. I think it works better if you ask for help with something you actually need help with that is easy for her to do. In my case, I needed some sharp object to pry open the panel (her keys). Obviously, I had my own key though huehue.
>>
>>37385398
srry bro but your qt gf is at parties swallowing the cum of black athletes and white frat members.
>>
>>37385418
I have decent body. Personality is probably average, idk thats kind of hard to measure.
>>
File: usainbolt.png (225KB, 455x272px) Image search: [Google]
usainbolt.png
225KB, 455x272px
>>37385398
>>37385455

This is unironically true. Honestly, there is no point. Just hope Chad gives her what's coming to her.
>>
File: 1494634918613.jpg (53KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
1494634918613.jpg
53KB, 784x811px
>>37385434
>Think of a random reason to talk to her. I think it works better if you ask for help with something you actually need help with that is easy for her to do. In my case, I needed some sharp object to pry open the panel (her keys). Obviously, I had my own key though huehue.

This is actually really good advice anon thanks. Only problem is I can't really think of anything that I could ask her for help with though.
>>
>>37385660
>>37385434
I've had a hot girl do this to me before. She introduced herself and asked where a key on the keyboard was in a computer class. And just ask a question about the class and note how she responds to you.
>>
>>37385455
>>37385648
There has to be some girls that aren't into that right? Is there really 0 chance of me with her just because I dont go to parties? Is that really what they base 100% of who they love and want to breed with off of? They can't date a guy they meet in a class?
>>
>>37383882
You look like you're suffering from caffeine deficiency. I can fix that for you if you meet me at___ at ___o'clock
>>
>>37385726
What question would I ask? It cant be about the material of the class because I have the professor at my disposal so it would be weird for me to ask her a question about it.

OH I KNOW. Would asking if she knows when the next exam is be a good one?
>>
>>37385731
Parties don't matter but you need to have some form of social life or other people you hang out with. And parties are generally where you will meet more people, it's a more relaxed setting and easier to approach and talk to people then at school in class.
>>
>>37383939
this is seriously 100% true. looks are the only thing that matters.
>>
>>37385731
They are just projecting their insecurities over to you anon, don't trust the bullshit. If you want to find a qt gf that doesn't swallow chad cum at frat parties, you don't look for a qt at frat parties. Your best bet is libraries, coffee places and outside during the day.
>>
>>37385731
you're in college. there is 0 chance of you getting together because you don't go to parties. that is a fact of college.

if you had 18+ clubs in the area or festivals this would be different but you don't. YOU ARE FUCKED.

>>37385831
what this guy said. if you had 18+ clubs and festivals in the area things would be different but you don't you are fucked.
>>
>>37385660

Glad I could help! On the down side, I'm sure you're starting to see how much work you have to put into these interactions if you're not Chad. The sad thing is you have to continue to slave away to maintain the relationship, and it's just not feasible unless you're living off daddy's money. You're expected to lead the entire relationship AND maintain an interesting life AND maintain financial security AND stay healthy and fit. I have never seen or heard about actually hard working 20 year olds who are good students being able to maintain a relationship.

It's always the party fags that lead a constant social life with Stacies that fuck and have relationships and breakups and all that. I hope you initiate an interaction with her just so you don't leave wondering what if, but as soon as you do you'll get that realization that this any further relations would require a lot of investment.

In my case I wasn't going for a Stacy I was sure of that. She took notes all the time and stayed after lecture to ask questions. But even the good girls require you to do everything anon.
>>
>>37385731

Yeah, but you'd have to start slacking in school/work/career and prioritize your social life. She wants a fun, active Chad-like guy and she's gonna meet him at the party not beside her taking notes. Roasties don't really have to worry about their futures anon her future was secure the minute her hole moistened.
>>
>>37385873
Holy fuck the reality of this reply struck me harder than a fucking dump truck.
>>
>>37385800

NO. That's too little effort or talking involved. Ask her for directions if all else fails.
>>
>>37385800
It's never really that weird to ask a question about the class. Yeah you could ask the professor or you could turn around and ask the person behind you real quick. Even if you aren't hitting on the person asking classmates questions isn't that uncommon. And you could ask about the exam date but if you say nothing else besides that she could just say "it's friday" and walk off. The best scenario is to ask a question and hope she takes a minute or two to explain it. Then thank her and tell her your name.
>>
>>37385840

>>37385840

I disagree. I think average looks with big finances is what matters. Just look at any gold digger experiment on youtube. Same with different but fancy car gets girl who initially rejected him. There are people on this board better looking than Justin Bieber.
>>
>>37383939

Beta males ITT.

Your confidence and social status matter more to women than looks.

You poor, curved spine, 4chan chest disease, faggots will never get women because youre afraid to be men and would rather be children.
>>
>>37385873
I am financially secure because parents are paying for everything, but life definetly isn't that interesting, and classes I'm taking are pretty hard, and have a hard time interacting with people I dont know well especially of the opposite gender.

>It's always the party fags that lead a constant social life with Stacies that fuck and have relationships and breakups and all that. I hope you initiate an interaction with her just so you don't leave wondering what if, but as soon as you do you'll get that realization that this any further relations would require a lot of investment.

I definely feel you here. I really hope I'm able o build up the courage to at least talk to her. I don't think she's stacy either but still this is hard.
>>
>>37386037

Yeah but social status comes in part from looks and genetic prowess (athlete for eg.).
>>
>>37386037
>implying normie uggos have more success than us
robots are hypocrites and have high standards but it all still boils down to looks either way

fuck off normalscum you don't know shit
>>
>>37385924
>Roasties don't really have to worry about their futures anon
They have until 30 then the roasties have to either find a beta provider or deal with the real world. But until then yeah there life is pretty fucking great.
>>
>>37385731
Yeah and they're ugly. If you don't have friends and go to parties you aren't going to end up with a girl or get laid at all. Socializing doesn't happen in the classroom. Look around you. Do you see anybody meeting new people or picking up girls in class? No. I'm a good looking guy, I've been in college for a year and haven't even talked to anyone.
>>
>>37386043

Good luck anon. I can spoil your encounter with her if you're overly curious Nothing. You ask for something small, she does it or tries to do it but fails, and never talks to you again. Things are back to normal, and once again, you realize you need to conspire to have another interaction with her while she blindly hums along and focuses on her own life and her own self. You, however, will still be pondering about her. You will have to choose whether you should just screw everything else up in your life and focus on trying to make her happy, or whether you too should focus on building your own life..
>>
>>37383882
Buy a motorcycle. Ride it.
Girls half my age are constantly asking me for rides.
Pisses my GF off to no end.
>>
File: 1301191522002.jpg (38KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1301191522002.jpg
38KB, 645x773px
>>37386177
th-th-thanks anonymous

>tfw this is all true and I know it
>>
>every single semester one 2cute4me sits next to me in class
>Starts talking to me 2 weeks in
>Barely able to keep a conversation going
>Anxiety level maximum
>Drive home with massive adrenaline rush after 3 hours straight of anxiety
>Repeat each time I got to class
>Try to sit somewhere else
>Still sits next to me
>Occasionally keeps me after class to keep talking to me

Why does god torment me so
>>
>>37386281

God is female. She is a bitch.
>>
>>37386281
IF THIS IS TRUE ANON I CURSE YOU FOR SQUANDERING THIS GIFT HE HAS BESTOWED UPON YOU WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BEING
>>
>>37386371
I would transfer this gift to you if I could Anon
>Gender studies class
>Pick a seat to the back and to the center
>Monica sits next to me
>Curly hair, stunning grey eyes
>Says hey
>Squeak out a barely audible "hey"
>Continues for 2 weeks
>4th week, group project
>Get grouped with Monica, 2 others
>Anxiety overridden by the fact that I need to participate, git good grades [participation was 15% of the grade]
>Now she knows I can talk
>Shit
>Next week
>Beyonce dropped that lemonade album
>"Hey Anon, do you like Beyonce?"
>Recall posts about Beyonce fans being rabid against haters
>Oh y-yeah heh-he, I love her
>Goes on to tell me about lemonade, Becky with the good hair, etc
>Cool
>Next week
>Come to class early
>Need a break from the anxiety
>Sit directly in the center of the class
>She walks in, sits right next to me
>Fuck
>Continues each week with more talking added each time

>Final week
>Gonna be glad to be rid of anxiety, but will miss little cutie
>Class ends an hour early
>She pulls me aside
>"So Anon, you're going for computer forensics right?"
>Y-yeah
>"What class do you have next semester?"
>Criminal justice literary or w/e
>"Okay, cool, I do too. I can't wait to see you in that class!"
>Go home and drop class
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.