[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like something "off" is happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491904549393.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491904549393.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
Anyone else feel like something "off" is happening on 4chan? I don't really have any solid evidence,but 4chan feels like it's changing very suddenly. Everyone seems to be a lot lot more argumentative than before and a lot of shills here...

I can't quite explain it,but something just doesn't feel right. I reckon something is happening with the moderation staff. Hiroyuki's presence on this website is non-existent and the mods pretty much have the run of the place. Could they be getting paid off by marketers and journalists?
>>
>>37383195
Jews. Jews are happening.
>>
it's obviously (((them)))
>>
>>37383195
>a lot of shills here...
Proofs of that ?
>>
Its /polreddit/. I don't mean old /pol/, but nu /pol/ which is basically a reddit colony at this point because of r/thedonald.
>>
>>37383195
your meds are working, sleep tight buddy
>>
>>37383195
redditor invasion

their donald subreddit was shutdown, they came to pol and then the whole site
>>
>>37383195
I've started posting more often since I graduated a week ago so that's probably it
>>
>>37384896
The Donald was shut down? Sorry I don't follow Reddit. Does that mean I have to delete my "back to the Donald" image?
>>
I have a strong feeling they are being paid. I noticed that of all the people who were rejected to be janitors, all were not Jewish.
>>
>>37384955
it's back up, they shut down for about a day so there was a large influx of "them" into /pol/. I assume it also bled into other parts of the site too.
>>
It's the invasion of reddit, not just the Donald but all the faggots on that website. You can't say "faggot" now without being called edgy, it's ridiculous. 4chan has died long ago
>>
File: IMG_4515.jpg (79KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
79KB, 634x580px
>>37383195

Jews are threatened by the chans so they are paying people to try to influence blacked.com, roastie worship, homosexuality, Jew appreciation, social justice, and other stupidity in order to hurt whites and grow the power of jews
>>
Yep, was gone for a few days and there's a noticeable difference when I got back on yesterday.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.