[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Qt instructor wearing tight jeans >Check out ass for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1485720194970.jpg (160KB, 936x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485720194970.jpg
160KB, 936x1000px
>Qt instructor wearing tight jeans

>Check out ass for half second, she looks at me and sees I'm glancing toward her ass

>Next day instructor comes in wearing baggy pants and a baggy hoddie.

Tfw I'm an ugly creep.
>>
>>37382119
Describe her reaction at the moment when she knew you were watching
>>
>>37382119
>women are so fragile they change what they wear based on whose looking on a daily basis
WEW
>>
>>37382177
Looked at me, no big reaction, but then she adjusted herself to make sure her back was no longer facing me for the rest of the class.
>>
>>37382220
>she adjusted herself to make sure her back was no longer facing me for the rest of the class.
This is not good at all
>>
>>37382239
Yeah, she 100% thinks I'm a creep now. Heck, I bet everybody does, I'm just that quiet, fat, ugly nerd sitting in the corner with no friends in college.
>>
File: 1487816380697.png (34KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487816380697.png
34KB, 809x808px
I should just drop out and go back to being a neet, or just kill myself. I'm not cut out for being a functional member of society.
>>
>going on the street
>girl passing by
>shirt pulled up a bit, showing bellybutton
>try to just glance but stare for about 1.5 s
>as I look up she's looking straight at me
>she makes a face and immediatly pulls shirt down

kinda awkward but it's probably better than not being noticed at all
>>
>>37382408
Society isn't as functional as it seems on the surface
>>
>at work
>woman with absolutely incredible ass. Looks amazing in jeans.
>see her all the time
>she's like 70

I'd probably kill someone to slide my dick into her ass just once. Whyyyyyy. I don't have a granny fetish. I just want to fuck her blind from behind.
>>
>omg that guy was staring at your ass
>what a pervert

>hey was chad just checking you out?
>i hope so!
>>
>>37382351
thats ok man. It doesn't matter what she thinks, just don't let her catch you doing it again. Don't wanna be called out on it.

What class?
>>
>>37382615
Kek stay mad virgin
>>
>>37382617
It's a math class; I wasn't even trying to be rude, I just glanced sort of instinctively without thinking, it's not like I was just starting at her ass for 10 seconds or anything.
>>
How the fuck do people make conversation with others in lecture?
>>
>>37382732
There are friend groups that talk before and after; I have no friends, hardly anybody has talks to me for the year and a half I've been here.
>>
>>37382119

>girls always bending over in front of me
>always undoing shirt buttons when i walk bye
>always flashing their pussies at me
>always waving at me to come fuck them
>>
File: IMG_6458.jpg (34KB, 497x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6458.jpg
34KB, 497x379px
>>37382601
KEEEEEK! Thanks for the laugh anon!

Also,
>>37382119
>>37382432
>they haven't mastered the art of peeping tom perverted staring juts

*scoffs* Plebs
>>
>>37382119

Continue staring and report back how her clothing choice changes over time.
>>
>>37382787

You're a star, babe
>>
File: whitewomen2017.jpg (81KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
whitewomen2017.jpg
81KB, 600x556px
damn OP you must look repulsive as fuck
>>
>>37382119
Chad here. You are a man, you look at girls asses. If she doesn't want you to look at her ass, then yeah she can wear baggy clothing - that's fine. But don't be ashamed of being a man and checking out some chicks ass. That's what makes you a beta.
>>
>>37382713
she probably gets that shit all the time, which is why she didn't flip her shit.

Might wanna find someone besides the instructor to help you if you're struggling tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.