[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only entry level anime can be objectively good. If a show requires

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: hYMIItH.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
hYMIItH.png
142KB, 511x564px
Only entry level anime can be objectively good. If a show requires the viewer to be heavily invested into anime to be enjoyable it's highly unlikely to be good by objective standards.

Y/N?
>>
>>37381747
Only hentai is worth watching
>>
>>37381747
usually yes, but not always desu senpai
>>
objectivity isn't important
>>
>>37381747
This is more or less my mentality. I prefer series that are a) easy to pick up, b) don't require much thought unless they're supposed to be philosophical, and c) I can watch in sporadic binge-bursts.
>>
Any recommendations anyone? Im bored with life
>>
Best anime movies are pleb tier studio Ghilbi movies or 90s classics like Akira and ghost in the shell. These are also the only ones normies watch. Hence how normies ruined anime.
>>
>>37381807

A good rule of thumb is that good anime are just good shows or movies that just happen to be animated, instead of being animated being their main selling point.
>>
>>37381747
>entry level anime
Is equal to "horrible shit that somehow can be enjoyable by newfags who didn't get used to annoying trops that were repeated by thousans of titles".
>>
>>37381747
Post your top five anime right now. And it better not be garbage.
>>
>>37381836
Bocu no pico.
It's a story about a son and his father.
They quit their morose and monotonous life to go live a new life
>>
>>37381923
Most reddit post of the year
>>
>>37381934
>Most reddit post of the year
Why ?
Explain
>>
>>37381954
The Boku No Pico maymay is redddit incarnate as this point, it stopped being "funny" years ago.
>>
>>37381911

For series:

Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Paranoia Agent
Mononoke
Mushishi
Galaxy Express 999
>>
>>37381991
>Galaxy Express 999
lmaooooo
none of this is entry level by the way
>>
>>37381975
Yeah maybe.
But I used it to tell to him>>37381836
To fuck off with his question.
Why should we spoon feeding him ? Because he's bored?!
>>
>>37382025
>Why should we spoon feeding him ? Because he's bored?!
Yes, absolutely. What is your problem with this?
>>
>>37382195
My problem is we shouldn't help him
>>
>>37381747
No because the deeper the anime, the more you need to invest in
At least it if you define using your brain as investing
>>
>>37381747
>entry level
hypothesis: it's entry level because it's good enough to watch without having to be "into anime".

thought experiment: is madoka entry level?
>>
>>37382231
madoka is entry level but you get more out of it by being knowledgeable about the magical girl genre
>>
How is your retarded idea specific to only anime? You're basically calling any form of parody/satire/deconstruction "objectively bad" since you have to be familiar with the media they're based upon to understand them.
>>
>i am 12 and what is acquired taste
by the same logic, most art would be "objectively bad" according to OP
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>37382002
>lmaooooo

>not being a fan of Leiji Matsumotos stuff
>mfw
>>
>>37382289
>being a fan of anything
weak
>>
Since rec threads get killed on /a/ can someone rec me something with a gut-punching love story? I want to be in tears by the end.
>>
>>37382320

u're mom is a fan of my dick :^)
>>
File: 1494070583848.jpg (344KB, 897x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1494070583848.jpg
344KB, 897x1248px
>>37382364
I love cuckolding. Please enjoy fucking my mother.
>>
>>37382345

MD Geist, I luv you long time bb
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.