[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't go to any of my favorite boards without seeing a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18

File: 1358770894151.jpg (42KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1358770894151.jpg
42KB, 704x396px
I can't go to any of my favorite boards without seeing a tranny hate bait thread on the front page

Why the fuck do you hate me so much just let me talk about video games you hate filled fucks
>>
seperate but equal. that is my dream
>>
Can I fuck you op?
>>
just stop being a tranny you idiot
>>
>>37381375
It sucks, but eventually you get used to it. I'm pretty sure it's just /pol/ being cancer on every board.
>>
>>37381389
Is that what the issue is? You think I choose to be this way?
>>
File: IMG_3047.jpg (108KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3047.jpg
108KB, 600x779px
This is why you roastie wannabe
>>
>>37381375
It's okay. I accept you for who you are. I see the good in you. You're only human.
>>
>>37381409
Because I was brainwashed by jews?
>>
>>37381396
It's not just /pol/

There's tranny shit on the front page of everything so fucking often, always on youtube, the news etc and the comments are always filled with people who just fucking hate trannies.
>>
File: assuredmale.jpg (78KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
assuredmale.jpg
78KB, 1024x542px
>>37381375
why are there so many of you fucks, jesus christ?

Back in my days there were zero of you, now all at the sudden it's tranny here tranny there.
>>
>>37381478
Because the media decided to start obsessing about us for no fucking reason. We've always been here, the internet just put the spotlight on us
>>
>>37381467
Oh I thought you just meant this site. I mean unfortunately we are the most hated minority group. Things are getting better and eventually it wont be such a big deal. It sucks, but nothing really we can do you shouldn't let it get to you anon.
>>
>>37381509
asked my mom, she knows zero trans people. I know 4.

You're growing, don't pretend you aren't
>>
>>37381400
Do I think you chose to crossdress and LARP as a woman? Yeah of course.
>>
File: tumblr_ooupl5Ya8n1smjeojo1_500.gif (877KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooupl5Ya8n1smjeojo1_500.gif
877KB, 500x262px
>tfw no Major gf
>>
>>37381568
How many gay people do you think your great grandfather knew back when they would kill gays? Same concept it's more socially acceptable now so people aren't as afraid as they once were.
>>
>>37381568
Your mom didn't grow up in the internet age, you did. The reason you see people like caitlyn jenner and all the other old cringe pictures of trannies is because those people grew up in the era where they didn't know transition was an option or they were forced to repress it with all their might. They were still trans the whole time, they still had gender dysphoria since they were children, the very instant it was even half acceptable for them to transition they did it.

There's more trannies now because there's more people now, and being a tranny is rare so it's a big deal. Show me some proof that the actual percentage of people that are trans in relation to the rest of the population has increased.

>>37381586
I guess there's no such thing as disease or suffering, it's all roleplaying. Cancer patients just want attention etc.
>>
>>37381586
ignorant people are the number 1 reason i choose to shit up boards
>>
>>37381650
>kill gays
anon please I'm not from the middle east
and maybe it shouldn't have become this socially acceptable

>>37381660
>proof it's increasing

Easy as pie.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24872188
>The incidence of applications was calculated and stratified over four periods between 1972 and 2010. The incidence increased significantly from 0.16 to 0.42/100,000/year (FM) and from 0.23 to 0.73/100,000/year (MF).
>>
>>37381375
No one cares how many holes/she-dicks you have, faggot

Maybe quit mentioning that you're a frankenstein'd abomination on hormones and you wont get told to fuck off and die
>>
>10 threads about being a tranny and posting boipuccy
>1 thread about how trannies are shitting up the board
>WAAAAAH WHY DO YOU HATE TRANNIES
>>
File: lookma.jpg (25KB, 623x534px) Image search: [Google]
lookma.jpg
25KB, 623x534px
>>37381879
>calling it boypussy
It's sticking a dick in a male asshole, there's nothing "pussy" about it.
As much as I dislike women, pussy feels way better than ass.
>>
>>37381427
Yes.
I actually just like bullying trannies because I had to live with many obnoxious ones.
Get bullied nerd
>>
>>37381913
Point being, trannies deserve the contempt they get. It's their own doing. You can't behave like such obnoxious cunts shitting up everything and then cry when people call you out on your bullshit.
>>
>>37381932
>tranny
>obnoxious

Pick two.
>>
>>37381956
I know of two that arent. Theyre rare af
>>
>>37381375
you can thank progressive shills for trying to campaign everywhere on here and actually invoking the opposite of what they want

spoiler alert: no one actually cares that you trap until it gets pushed into our faces
>>
>>37381375
I don't hate you because you have great taste in animu girls
>>
File: 322738.jpg (846KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
322738.jpg
846KB, 1600x1200px
>>37381636
I know that horrible feel anon
>>
File: 1428542132425.jpg (862KB, 3000x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1428542132425.jpg
862KB, 3000x1616px
>>37382244
tfw watching ghost in the shell as a teenager and wanting to be the major
>>
>>37381400

I think you choose to be a triggered faggot about it.
>>
>>37382316
> tfw wanting major in you're life
>>
>>37381660
>I guess there's no such thing as disease or suffering, it's all roleplaying. Cancer patients just want attention etc.
Be objective for a moment, you are role playing and that's all you are really doing. You want to adopt the social and physical role of a woman to the fullest extent you can. The desire to do so comes from your mental defect, but it is role playing. Ultimately you choose to do it because you believe it will make you feel better. All social roles are defined by interaction with a wider group though, and it's natural for people to take exception to what ultimately amounts to a kind of deceit.
>>
>>37381375
Because trannies are unattractive and that's what most of a first impression is.
>inb4 some bimbo mtf
Exceptions by definition are hardly the case and the average woman can look more attractive with fitting clothes and light makeup.
>>
>>37381676
How is it ignorant? It's true.
>>
>>37381375
>>37381467
If it makes you feel any better it wasn't like this ten years ago and it won't be like this in ten more. It's just the current hate trend because of being in the spotlight in a way it didn't used to be.
>>
>>37381396
>its /pol/ guys

I take it you haven't been on this site no more than a week.

Lurk more
>>
>>37382719
The people that go out of their way to make tranny hate threads on every board are most likely /pol/.
>>
File: 1491319686978.jpg (97KB, 623x829px) Image search: [Google]
1491319686978.jpg
97KB, 623x829px
>>37381375
We hate you because tranny scum are the physical manifestation of everything wrong with Western society today.

Whiny effeminate little snowflakes who greatly overvalue themselves and their "suffering" even though they did it to themselves. They think because they go through adversity that they themselves chose to go through that they deserve free money. Whether it be from government handouts, free surgeries, or just good ol' fashioned e-begging and gibmedats, your degenerate kind are everywhere, contributing nothing while asking for the world on a silver platter.

You continually make your presence known everywhere and at all times, no matter how irrelevant it may be. You ask why we don't leave you in peace?

Because you refuse to leave us in peace. Everywhere you go, in everything you do, you aren't happy unless everyone around you is fully aware of just what a special person you are, and how you deserve to be treated with the utmost care and respect all while viscously attacking and slandering anyone who even slightly disagrees with you. You are a constant source of needless drama all the while being in denial about who and what you are while trying to force everyone to play into your fantasy, no matter what beliefs or morals they may have.

Our forefathers would have never tolerated your degenerate kind. Neither should we.

This is why we hate you trannies. This is why you are scum.
>>
>>37382740
For every tranny hate thread there are 9000 tranny threads. It's /lgbt/ that is raiding boards, not /pol/.
>>
>>37382774
>Whiny effeminate little snowflakes who greatly overvalue themselves and their "suffering" even though they did it to themselves. They think because they go through adversity that they themselves chose to go through that they deserve free money. Whether it be from government handouts, free surgeries, or just good ol' fashioned e-begging and gibmedats, your degenerate kind are everywhere, contributing nothing while asking for the world on a silver platter.

>You continually make your presence known everywhere and at all times, no matter how irrelevant it may be. You ask why we don't leave you in peace?

>Because you refuse to leave us in peace. Everywhere you go, in everything you do, you aren't happy unless everyone around you is fully aware of just what a special person you are, and how you deserve to be treated with the utmost care and respect all while viscously attacking and slandering anyone who even slightly disagrees with you. You are a constant source of needless drama all the while being in denial about who and what you are while trying to force everyone to play into your fantasy, no matter what beliefs or morals they may have.

>Our forefathers would have never tolerated your degenerate kind. Neither should we.

All of this is so applicable to /r9k/ and /pol/ NEET betas (like you)

This whole post is pure, unadulterated projection.
>>
>>37382740

>implying it isn't a tranny faggot desperate for attention again

Worse than roasties, desu senpai
>>
>>37382854
Funny, as much as I also hate NEETs I don't see them on NBC or CNN or the View or whatever talking about how hard their lives are or how brave they are for choosing to take an elective surgery. They aren't constantly telling everyone around them about their NEETdom.

NEETs are also a symptom of a failing civilization but at least they aren't thrown in our face as heroes every single goddamned day.
>>
>>37382952
Those programs approach those people to give them a platform for their own purposes. They don't actually care about those people, they just want to broadcast an extremely controversial subject for ratings
>>
>>37382966
Yet they still keep finding trannies all too happy to talk with them. They have no shame about what they claim is a mental illness, they have a very deep pride in being a literal freak.
>>
>>37382952
>They aren't constantly telling everyone around them about their NEETdom.

Yea, but you'd like to, but unlike them (if you'll pardon the pun) you wouldnt have the balls.
>>
>>37382774
Nice, I'm saving this for future copypasta use. Just gotta fix the spelling errors.
>>
Let me tell you the pure, unadulterated truth, anon. Nerds live for the chance to be bullies. They idolize bullies, and they always will. They want nothing more than to get to be the ones on top for once, and stomp down on everyone else.

Sometimes this takes the form of trying to create an artificial social hierarchy that they can be on top of. Sometimes this takes the form of finding marginalized groups in their own hobby and stomping on them. Sometimes this takes the form of finding marginalized groups in normal society and joining in the bullying. But it's pretty much a constant part of nerd culture at this point.
>>
>>37383027
This makes no sense. NEETs aren't held up as some great idols or as heroes to be admired. At best they are pitied. Only the truly autistic are proud to be NEETs.
>>
You were born a man

You are a man

Not a female.
>>
File: life's a bitch.png (90KB, 204x471px) Image search: [Google]
life's a bitch.png
90KB, 204x471px
>>37381375
Motoko best girl ever
>>
>>37383530
>you were born a baby
>you are a baby
>not an adult
>>
File: temp2.jpg (58KB, 527x601px) Image search: [Google]
temp2.jpg
58KB, 527x601px
>>37383060
Make sure you keep the photo of Laura Kate Dale too. He is the personification of the typical tranny.

The first thing he does after surgery is take a selfie and announce his axe wound to his safe space so he may bask in the praise and warm fuzzies of the SJW sheep. He can't even be bothered to shave his fucking face first.

Of course he makes his living on Paetron and virtually everything noteworthy he does is related to being a tranny.

god is it any wonder this scum is so hated by any semi intelligent person?
>>
>>37383630
Trannies literally contribute nothing to society. They just leech off others to be trannies. Imagine if you tried to make a tranny write a CV to apply for a job?

>Summary: I'm a tranny
>Job experience: tranny
>Education: tranny
>Languages: tranny newspeak
>Hobbies: being a tranny
>>
>>37383630
You can post equally disgusting examples of cis men, cis women, white people, black people, asians, hispanics, middle easterns, gays, straights, children, teenagers, adults, elders, any other group you can think of.
>>
>>37383703
You can find disgusting people of all kinds. The difference with trannies is that 98% of them are just like that.
>>
>>37383597
The terms "baby" and "adult" refer to phases in a person's natural lifespan and development. They were never meant to be absolute identifiers like man, woman, boy, girl, male, and female were.

A more accurate analogy would be something like

>You are born a human
>You are a human
>Not a dog

I mean goddamn dude how fucking stupid do you have to be to need this spelt out for you?
>>
>>37383703
This is true to a point. The difference is that this represents the vast majority of trannies..... At least it does until they commit suicide. Which they almost always do.

You would be hard pressed to name a "successful" tranny whose success didn't stem from the very fact that they are tranny.
>>
>>37383806
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
>>
File: rusetranny.png (887KB, 745x837px) Image search: [Google]
rusetranny.png
887KB, 745x837px
I will just leave this here <.<
>>
Every time I read through a thread like this and see people trying to demoralize and piss off trannies I remember why I shit up this board with gay threads
>>
>>37383699
Hey now, I know two trannies who are sane enough to work.
>>
>>37383969
Same. Trannies are outcasts like robots. I'd much rather have them than all these christ cuck normalfags.
>>
>>37381375
I've always wanted to have sex with a mtf trans person and find them really attractive. But I can't find any and the ones I do find just call me a chaser. How am I supposed to fuck a tranny if it's offensive to be attracted to them?
>>
>>37383861
Lynn was halfway successful so I will give you that.

Maddie wrote shitty comics and (lol) voiced "gruff, MALE" characters in cartoons. That's a really successful tranny. Its often said he transitioned primarily as a career move.

Martines transition was certainly a career move. Even the vast majority of the LBGT community acknowledges that.

Try again degenerate scum.
>>
>>37384095
It's only offensive that you recognized that they were ever male to begin with.
>>
>>37381375
I don't like trannies but I agree
/pol/ faggots bring their shit where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>37383969
>>37384088
You do realize there's only a few people doing that. And in turn you few lash back.
In a way, you're modeling current politics throughout the world - a few crazies on either side ruining it for the rest of the population.
>>
>>37384103
Yeah everyone is going to die someday so no one is truly successful. Checkmate /pol/tard.
>>
stop being a tranny and be yourself OP ; )
>>
>>37381375
TAKE IT IN THE ASS YOU DIRTY LITTLE VIRGIN BOI! FEEL MY ENORMOUS FUTA COCK FILL UP ALL OF YOUR ASS AND CALL ME MOMMY YOU LITTLE FAGGOT BOY! SAY YOU LOVE MOMMYS COCK DEEP IN YOU BOI ASS, FAGGOTBOI! I AM GONNA FUCK YOU EVERY DAY LIKE THIS!
>>
>>37384168
It's 4chan they are going to shitpost about hating trannies anyways so I might as well add some fuel to the fire
>>
File: IenE7NH.png (706KB, 1080x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IenE7NH.png
706KB, 1080x1147px
Is this OP? In an original manner
>>
>>37383806
>>37383721
>citation needed
You can't make generalizations like that without evidence my man
>>
>>37381400
Take your pimozide and you'll be cured
>>
>>37384272
yeah because a study with a sample size of 1 is a great reason to take an anti-psychotic drug
>>
>>37384272
Many transsexuals have tried that after hearing about the one case where that seemed to work.

That case has never been replicated, anti psychotics don't do anything if you have gender dysphoria. All it shows is that the person in that case did not have gender dysphoria
>>
>>37384210
You can really see the pain and terror in the son's eyes. He knows he fucked up massively but he knows there's no way back.
>>
>>37384307
This might shock you but it's actually scary to go in public dresses as the opposite of your birth sex, even if it's incredibly important to you
>>
>>37384342
You wouldn't know with the way they flood sites like this, Reddit, tinder, YouTube, and Paetron with their selfies while demanding gibmedats.
>>
>>37384383
For every trans person that goes to those websites seeking attention, there's a thousand cis people doing the same fucking thing
>>
>>37384383
I wonder how many men and woman do that same thing? Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>37384342
I thought they were supposed to feel more comfortable in women's clothes, like they claim.
Just look at the face in the picture. He knows he's fucked up. The father looks alright with it, though.
>>
>>37384477
Just because they are more comfortable doesn't mean people like you aren't giving them dirty looks making them feel uncomfortable
>>
>>37381375
>tfw you pass and even posted pics on this shithole and never got one bad comment

>tfw you know you're above the average loser here despite being trans solely due to being desired

>tfw she takes anything on this board even remotely serious

Sorry OP, good luck catering to these guys though
>>
>>37384477
I wonder how you would look if you were on television. A fat neckbeard with social anxiety would probably look similarly uncomfortable huh?
>>
>>37384518
Post pics then famalam
>>
>>37384477
They don't dress as a girl because it's 'more comfortable', it's because they have gender dysphoria. They have innate discomfort and distress forcing themselves to act like the sex they don't identify as, they take on gender roles of the opposite sex to correct this and make dysphoria bearable.
>>
http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2017-03-12/local-news/PN-says-yes-to-state-funded-assistance-for-transgender-surgical-hormone-treatment-6736171445

This is why I gate you faggots. You've given all of Europe the go ahead to come and ruin our healthcare system already strained as it is. No one goes to think that the rest of the EU won't try to get free surgery? In 2014 it was already about 9% of it GDP spent on healthcare.

Fuck you. This is cosmetic surgery. You should pay for it. You should pay for the hormones you destroy yourself with.
>>
>>37384548
Since I don't live in europe, pay for my hormones myself, and don't need surgery I'm cool then?

Why are you mad at trannies and not the government for that you dumb fuck
>>
File: 1468571865027.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468571865027.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>37384531
>"good luck catering to these guys though"
>wants me to cater
>>
>>37384625
That what I thought just another shit poster making up lies btw I pass as a 9/10 cis girl
>>
>>37384566
Because you cunts had to shout and chimp out until you got them for free.

But yeah when you pay for them yourself then I generally don't have a problem so long as you don't expect any special treatment. I'd treat you as any upstanding individual.
>>
>>37384689
C'mon now, that's not what I said at all.
A 3/10 can make you guys change your minds though, because you're desperate.
It's all "hurr durr muh trannies" until you're begging for a chance with even the uglier trans girls of the board.
It doesn't take a ton of observation to note that.
>>
>>37384767
I would die before I willingly touched any of you degenerate scum in a sexual fashion.
>>
>>37384949
You will probably die a virgin
>>
>>37384963
I have slept with 5 girls before so no lol.

How does it feel knowing only incels are willing to touch you?
>>
>>37384403
>>37384437
But it's Ok when cis people do that, because I'm cis, and therefore innately understand that not all cis people behave the exact same way. But trans people are all a hivemind.
>>
>>37385002
I've slept with 5 guys and i'm a millionaire. How does that maker you feel?
>>
File: 1468502139493.gif (235KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468502139493.gif
235KB, 255x240px
>>37385002
>>37385047
I've slept with 5 guys and girls

fuck the both of ya
>>
File: is_now_gril.jpg (26KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
is_now_gril.jpg
26KB, 500x627px
>>37384518
iktf

plus

>going to uni on full scholarship
>will contribute to society
>not a depressed virgin NEET
>>
File: 1468843435673.gif (1005KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468843435673.gif
1005KB, 500x281px
>>37385092
Ooh, I wouldn't go that far, I mean, I'm on /r9k/ for a reason, but I'm ok looking and have lots of work experience which is nice I guess.

Could be worse.
>>
>>37381375
>let me talk about video games

Yeah, you would like that huh? Do you like it when I fuck you with my big hard futa cock. I'm gonna blow my load in your ass and you're gonna call me mommy, faggotboi!
>>
>>37381375
We won't hate you if you stop posting disgusting pictures of lads rear ends plastering "BLAAAGH GIB BOIPUCCI ME SO HORNY AAAGH" all over every fucking board.

You sick perverted shitheads.
>>
>>37385481
Futas aren't trannies.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.