[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bought my qt black coworker flowers for her birthday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>tfw bought my qt black coworker flowers for her birthday.
Feels good robots.
>>
I bet. But no where as good as Chad is going to fe-
>>
Hah, what a cuck.
She probably is already telling her friends how weird and creepy that was.
>>
>trying to date co-workers
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT IDIOTS
>>
How did she react? Be honest
>>
>>37380088
remember where you are friendo, odds are OP is autistic teenager at a mcjob, not a junior executive or some shit
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37379974
It's summer time comin at ya live from the summer!
>>
>>37380091
She was like "omg thank you boo!", then gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, we talked about work stuff. she asked me what I'm doing today and I was like nothing and I was like we should hang out and she gave me her number. I don't really know if she'll give me sex but maybe. I flirt with her a lot.
>>
>>37380261
That's cute but you have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>37380280
I'm 18+
vnn
>>
>>37380261
>I don't really know if she'll give me sex but maybe
she won't
>>
>tfw bought my qt black coworker today she's tending to the flowers
>>
You buy her flowers. Tyrone fucks her throat.
>>
>>37379974
You buy her flowers, Tyrone gives her golden showers.
>>
>>37380813
Kekked

Orginalownership
>>
>>37380152
Where is this from

Otingalallalaak
>>
>>37380088
OP is likely under 25 and is probably working some shit tier wagecuck job. That is where you should be looking
>>
>>37380152
I don't understand why they think this will get a positive reaction. It reveals a profound ignorance of how 4chan is not like reddit and how everything that is posted here is on even footing.
The OP is probably just fishing for (You)s though.
>>
Why does it matter that she's black?
>>
I hope you realize that she got pounded by a Chad later that day, right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.