[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you felt her lips touch the base of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: fxaqt.jpg (470KB, 3283x2188px) Image search: [Google]
fxaqt.jpg
470KB, 3283x2188px
When was the last time you felt her lips touch the base of your cock?

>tfw it's been three months and I know I won't get to feel that again for a very long time to come

Who was she, /r9k/?
>>
File: t8Idy (2).jpg (757KB, 2098x3135px) Image search: [Google]
t8Idy (2).jpg
757KB, 2098x3135px
>tfw for the time being I'll only get to experience it with prostitutes, but only while wearing a rubber
>>
>>37379364
oh right, I forgot this board is a zoo where normo's come to harass the animals.

upvoted, dawg, +1
>>
>>37379364
Never

Heck the capcha
>>
I wish I could feel that again. My current girl can't take all my dick inside her.
My ex had a nice deep pussy that I could go full in.
Maybe i'll call her up next week for a round 2.
>>
>>37379364
Four almost five years now. She was my girlfriend.
>>
>>37379413

Glorious post and sage for shit thread
>>
>>37379364
Last night

I didn't expect us to do it, since she was so tired, but after jokingly saying, 'No goodnight kiss?' she turned around and we diddled
>>
File: Angry Pepe memes on Surf.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe memes on Surf.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
FUCK OFF NORMIES THIS IS A VIRGIN ONLY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37379364
11 months. My ex. Still dream about her nightly, but she's probably riding the cock carousel now.
>>
>>37379364
last august, she told me she loved me and we had sex for the first time in years. couldn't cum, was drunk + deathgrip is real. can't stop thinking about that night and it makes me pretty fucking depressed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.