[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating this girl for 6 months now >she's been with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170522_075142.jpg (128KB, 800x346px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_075142.jpg
128KB, 800x346px
>dating this girl for 6 months now
>she's been with a couple dudes before me but I learned to accept it
>fuck almost every week and she says she loves me
>she tells me she's a compulsive liar, has a top 3 fuck list, and is fine with me cheating on her (I won't though)
>days later she wants to go on break for her studies
>days later she goes to some dance with her friend

What do I do /r9k/ at times I feel that she's probably telling the truth and it'd just be wrong for me to accuse her when I haven't had hard evidence. She does get mad when I question her, so I try to just think she won't do anything.
>>
Dude you are absolutely getting cucked as we speak. She literally told you she's okay with you cheating on her. Why would she say that if she wasn't getting some on the side?
>>
>>37378956
But what if she isn't tho
>>
she actually may not be cheating on you but once she said fuck list the relationship should have been over. everyone wants to save their relationship, you cannot, you only make it more sad. cut contact and you might be able to fuck her later. beg and plead and it will end without that option. sorry.
>>
>>37379006
Yeah she's a roastie and has temptations, but the thing about love is that people can change
>>
>>37379098
>the thing about love is that people can change
no it can't.
>>
>>37378927
>and is fine with me cheating on her

she got someone on the side (or you are that one)
>>
>>37378927
Keep dating her if you're okay with being a cuck OP. I guarantee you she's fucking other dudes.
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37379000
>>37378927
Oh me oh my, it be summer once again. Avast ye scally wags, summer be a fickle mistress!
>>
File: 1479005096394.jpg (18KB, 376x374px) Image search: [Google]
1479005096394.jpg
18KB, 376x374px
>>37378927
>she tells me she's a compulsive liar, has a top 3 fuck list, and is fine with me cheating on her
>days later she wants to go on break for her studies
>days later she goes to some dance with her friend
Why the fuck would you even think that she's "probably telling the truth" when the evidence is right there in front of you. Stop being a beta and dump the roastie already.
>>
>>37379869
This gave me a good laugh for some reason. Thanks anon.
>>
>>37379098
>the thing about love is that people can change
She doesnt love you

Please cut contact. You are not a unique case
>>
>>37378927
If your young, continue to date her but don't expect any commitment from her. She's not the girl to marry. She's the girl you have fun with.
>>
>>37378927

>is fine with me cheating on her

This is her ticket to rationalize cheating on you.

If you want a serious relationship, either let her know the score, and/or dump the whore to cut your losses now.

Or just keep fucking her as a friend until you find a real keeper. Just don't let her manipulate you with her open venue roast pit.
>>
>>37379869
Is this why we need more janitors? I feel like more /robros/ should be aware of this
>>
>>37379000

Still an immature whore, whose STD spawning ground is unfit of any diamond or long-term equipment.

May or may not kill herself at 30+.
>>
>>37380109

The janitors are likely in on it too, desu senpai.
>>
>>37380181
I come to this board for solace, if the feminazi movement was actually strong and "empowered" they wouldn't need to pull shit like this
>>
>>37378927
to sum it up, OP, she doesn't give a shit about you and is just using you as a provider to support her while she goes to ride the CC some more. She's fine with you cheating on her? Well why wouldn't she be? As long as she gets her fill of big cocks for the day, you can fuck off for all she cares.
Its obvious this girl is fucking with you and if you don't see it, you deserve your fate.
>>
>>37378927
>and is fine with me cheating on her
OP i don't know if you're a naive person but this is the one time where you have to not be.
No girl would ever say this and genuinely mean it, and no girl would say this without it then meaning "so i can cheat on you too".
The fact she said this and then days later asked for a break.
I know it'll suck, but you seriously need stop being this delusional.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.