[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I want to go to Paris someday, it's so romantic~"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1496110616008.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496110616008.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
"I want to go to Paris someday, it's so romantic~" - my gf just now

How do I redpill her on the reality, /r9k/?

I don't want to lose my gf but I also don't want to get blow'd up
>>
why do americans seem to think europe is like some kind of hellscape when we're far whiter than the usa
>>
The one who needs a redpill is you, basement-dwelling virgin with imaginary girlfriend.
>>
>>37378893
You're a fucking retard and you're goin to lose your gf anyway.
>>
You've got a pretty shit grip on your gf if you can't tell her that paris is shit without her leaving you.

Also get out
>>
>>37378930
because our brown people don't explode very often.
>>
>>37378930
>why do americans seem to think europe is like some kind of hellscape

Maybe because over 700,000 African and Muslim boat people came in 2016 alone? 3,000 - 5,000 died at sea, so 99% of them make it

That's about 2,000 people per day or 2 of those containers coming in every single day, and the majority choose to settle and get welfare in the big European cities. Given the Nice and Bataclan terror attacks, I'd say the caution is 100% warranted.
>>
>>37379117
Your shithole town has far more niggers and muslims than anywhere in Europe, retard.
>>
File: rqwwwwff.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rqwwwwff.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>37378893
retarded amerisharts saw paris only on tv and internet and they are actually buying into; le paris is like most romantic beautiful city xD, and they actually live on bread and water for years so they could afford 7 day trip to shithole infested with niggers, arabs, beggars etc... There are alot of cities in Europe and France more beautiful than fucking dirty Paris...
>>
>>37379153
That will change in about 20 years :^)
>>
>>37379264
This I visited paris and it was absolutely vile. There are other equally beautiful places but I think Paris has been so romanticized he'd be disappointed
>>
File: UNITED_NATIONS.jpg (511KB, 2335x1500px) Image search: [Google]
UNITED_NATIONS.jpg
511KB, 2335x1500px
women & children

donate today
>>
>>37379153
Stay mad you fucking fag lol
>>
>>37379153
>Niggers
Maybe if you live in a poor area
>Muslims
Definintely not lmao
>>
>>37379117
>still less than the amount of blacks and hispanics in yoiur average american town
>>
>>37379800
originally see desu
>>37379751
>>
>visited Paris in 2011

It was trash back then. I can't even imagine what it is like now.
>>
If you're not rich nor comes from the high sphere of rich people you shouldn't visit Paris
>>
>>37378893
Show her graphic pictures of the atrocities. Show her a list of the current terrorist incidents. The national news only reports on them if multiple people die. But when you see how many random attacks there are that only involve the injury or death of one person, it really adds up.
>>
>>37378893
Take her. You come here too.
>>
>>37380683
she'll just call him racist and move to paris to fuck homeless muslim gangs
>>
I went to Paris as the concierge of a wealthy french man in 2012. It was lovely. They truly know what luxury is over there. It's great if you have money, it's not so great if you have to spend time amongst the rabble.
>>
>>37378893
>How do I redpill her on the reality
take her to paris let her see first hand how big of a shithole it is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.