[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is weird to go up to a girl you don't really know and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1459300596221.jpg (283KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459300596221.jpg
283KB, 720x1280px
It is weird to go up to a girl you don't really know and ask if she wants to get a coffee with you?
>>
>>37378727

If you lead with asking her out then yeah it's weird. If you manage to have a short conversation then go ahead and pop the question.
>>
>>37378767
I was thinking I'd make it seem like I'm in a rush and arrange to meet later
>>
>>37378727
Depends

If you're ugly? then prepare to be called a creep
>>
>>37378788
You make small-talk, nothing deep or overly personal.
If she sustains the conversation, carry on. If not, move on.
If it goes well, yell her you enjoyed talking with her and would like to so again.
Ask how that could be done.
If she seems interested, suggest coffee.
No worries if you fail. Practice the first couple steps til it becomes easy. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>37378906
Uh, don't yell her.
If you don't know what. I meant to say, abandon all hope.
>>
>>37378905
My friends say I'm a 6 or 7 out of 10. Is that good?
>>
>>37379015
depends

do your friends not want to hurt your feelings or do they not care?
>>
>>37379015
I'd say that's pretty good. Good luck m8.
>>
>>37379037
They seemed honest
>>
>>37379077
idk try it and find out
>>
Thanks for the advice lads. If the thread's still alive, I'll let you know how it went.
>>
>>37378727
99/100 guys will be labeled autistic creep if they walk right up to a random girl and say we should have coffee if thats the level of not knowing the girl you are refering to. shit even if its someone you know, if you do it like a faggot you'll probably get curved

like everyone else said, have a conversation first (hopefully with someone you are already somewhat acquainted with because it makes going up and talking to them more natural if youre an autismo). just a normal conversation, you dont even have to hit on her yet. since this is /r9k im gonna tell you how to have a normal conversation.
>say some shit
>she says some shit back
>act happy and kinda excited but not over the top
>hopefully she reciprocates and smiles back
>dont act like a tryhard
>dont act spaghetti-dropping nervous
>make her laugh
and after that shit is done, say some shit like
>hey i gotta go. i had fun talking with you, we should get coffee sometime
>whats your number/snapchat(if you dont already have it), and we can set it up
if she seemed to have a good time talking with you, then youre probably in the clear. pass go and set up your gay coffee date with qt
if the whole thing seemed really forced and like she didnt give a fug still try later bc what the fuck else do you have to do with your time but know it may be a lost cause
>>
>>37379268
also, the key to this shit is
>having conversations face to face
if a girl is at all attractive then she's got at the very least a dozen other dudes blowing up her phone and social media every day. since you're asking this question, odds are a few if not most of these guys are way better looking and smoother than you.
unless you have some magic way with words to unlock a girls panties over text, dont even fuck w that, because text is chads domain.
irl interactions tend to have more of an impact than over text and social media. first bc most dudes are boring as fuck over text, and second because odds are chad's text convo w her is right next to yours and probably a much more enticing option.
girls are emotional as fuck and their emotions usually dictate their decisions, especially in romantic matters. if a girl feels good when she interacts with you, she's less likely to reject you (just dont be her bitch bc that'll get you in the friend zone).
even if you are pretty autistic, with practice you can learn to talk to girls in such a way that they'll want to or at least won't mind going on a date with you
>>
>>37379015
A 6 is what you tell friends who are 1-6. As to not hurt any fee fees.

However you might well be a genuine 6. Anything possible
>>
>>37378727
Literally yes

Don't do it
>>
File: 1475631610401.jpg (144KB, 540x605px) Image search: [Google]
1475631610401.jpg
144KB, 540x605px
>>37379077
Id say this only works if you're an eight or higher
>>
When I was a teenager this seemed like a cool idea to me

but no it feels very forced unless you're really confident and handsome
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.