[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will go through life without experiencing a top

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>you will go through life without experiencing a top tier gf aesthetic
>>
Is this Sierra Skyye?
>>
I guess I would be lying if I said she was ugly, but I don't feel any attraction to her. Women like that might as well be a different species. There is no way I could ever relate to the kind of life a woman like that lives, and there's no way she could relate to mine.
>>
>>37378619

Same here, but kind of less agressively-pathetic/edgy.
It's just that I'm judging a book by its cover and the woman in that picture seems like a shallow person.
>>
>>37378691
You are not any less shallow for judging
>>
>>37378691
>agressively-pathetic/edgy
Lol.
>>
>>37378691
>kind of less agressively-pathetic/edgy.
kys reedit
>>
>>37378619
barely any man can
that's why these woman have so many hook ups but will never have a stable and long relationship
>>
I will also never be on the Moon. Doesn't bother me that much.
>>
>>37378557
I hate that feel
I would be ok with dying the next day if I got to have sex with a 10/10 once
>>
>>37378986

No, you wouldn't and that's a very cringe-worthy and naive opinion.
>>
>>37379272
What are you talking about faggot of course I would
And I don't give a fuck if it's cringe I'm posting on an anonymous image board not on facebook
>>
>>37378986
sex is just sex

cumming feels the same only this time you will be laying on top of a girl you're not interested in anymore and its just even more awkward

you dont click on the red cross as soon as sex is over
>>
File: jewssss.jpg (20KB, 510x364px) Image search: [Google]
jewssss.jpg
20KB, 510x364px
Semi normie here, in my experience most girls above 7/10 are absolutely vapid. Guess this is due to them either knowing they are beautiful and therefore can get away with a shit personality. Any girl I have spoken to who is above 7/10 (when I am drunk, otherwise I am too autismo to speak to people) can barely hold a conversation beyond the topics of clothes, celebrities, social media, mainstream music, mainstream tv etc.

If you find a girl who is super attractive and who doesn't have a shit personality, you are the luckiest dude alive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.