[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a girl and i want to rp on tinder as a chad with no game/is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

im a girl and i want to rp on tinder as a chad with no game/is sort of autistic? how do i find good pictures for it?

have any of you done this?
anyone pretend to be a girl?
i am a girl so i havent lol
>>
yes.
results of chad rps:
all girls interested
results of girls rps:
all guys interested
result of me:
none

goodbye
>>
>>37378300
steal pics of /soc/ rate me threads
>>
>>37378663

Also /fit/ "CBT" or "Current Body Threads" are good for this
>>
>>37378610
you need to lift
>>37378663
>>37378699
>>
>>37378838
>If a guy is undesirable, it's his fault for not lifting
>If a girl is undesirable, its mens fault for having unrealistic standards
Really made me think.
>>
>>37378900
i didnt say that
if a girl is undesirable, she should work on herself too
>>
>>37379040
Eh, fair enough I guess.
>>
People have done this numerous times. The result is always the same: Chad can say the dumbest, most autistic, infantile garbage and 9/10 times the woman will be into it.
>>
>>37379074
so improve or continue to wait for dream girl to accept you as you are. the chances of that are slim to none.
>>
Don't you need fb for this? How are you supposed to deal with that
>>
>>37378300
>im a girl
>i am a girl
ok, dude, whatever
>>
>>37379373
>Don't you need fb for this? How are you supposed to deal with that
you make a fake facebook
>>
>>37379348
I said it was a fair response, not sure why you're still dogging on me.
>>
>>37379456
because the person talking to you is obviously an abomination behind the monitor, so they have to keep going and going.
>>
>>37379040
>if a girl is undesirable, she should work on herself too
Yes, but you have to be -5/10 to be considered undesirable to men. Men have almost no standards nowadays
>>
>>37378300

post dic or gtfo
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37378300
>im a girl
>i am a girl

And thus, summertime exposes herself yet again in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>37378300
>anyone pretend to be a girl?
Yes, you
>>
Out of curiosity: why would a smart, funny and beautiful girl ever make herself available on any online dating site? She's got to have plenty of social interaction with bois IRL already, hence why bother to go online...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.