[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHOOSE ONE >Farm with a mare. You reside in a state in which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2008 Tiara 34 rear.jpg (161KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2008 Tiara 34 rear.jpg
161KB, 1280x960px
CHOOSE ONE

>Farm with a mare. You reside in a state in which zoophilia is legal. The mare is receptive. She will allows you to saddle her and use her for tending the farm. Farm provides adequate income and allows for isolated life.
>Apartment with sexbot. You share a studio apartment. Will perform any fetish but emotional AI is limited. Must be kept powered down when not used for pleasure. Apartment is affordable but cramped
>Suburban home with roastie. Share a home with average GF. She doesn't like to talk about her past. Both must work to maintain the home and develop sexual compatibility.
>>
File: what.gif (155KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
155KB, 480x800px
I mean.... what

Pic related
>mfw when i started reading
>>
Roasties and horsos get old. Android is the only answer.
>>
Apartment with sexbot, no doubt. Roasties are disgusting and bestiality is even more so.
>>
>>37378292
Horse because you can use it for more then sex
you can ride it around on your farm you can talk to it about your existential crisis you can fuck it you can also eat it if need be and make a coat out of it so you can always be together.
>>
Farm for isolation, nature, and horse pussy.

The only thing it's missing is some outlet for me to develop emotions but the other two are devoid of that as well.
>>
>>37378292
>develop sexual compatibility.

the hell does this even mean?

Like, emotional bonding? Fucking?
>>
>>37378292
>will perform any fetish
B without a doubt. I'll get to do all sorts of depraved shit, finally.
>>
File: jlee.jpg (373KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jlee.jpg
373KB, 823x1200px
>>37378292
farm tyme
>>
>>37378292
Horses have top tier vaginas and fucking one has always intrigued me. Farm without a doubt. I can get /fit/ working on the farm, cuddle and care for all of my animal friends, and fug that tight marepuss when I'm in the mood
>>
>>37378292
the farm, honestly, hands down
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.