[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /r9k/, I have a story of retribution. BETAS REJOICE >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Well, /r9k/, I have a story of retribution. BETAS REJOICE
>be Paramedic in NYC
>KHHV
>Great medic tho, Crew chief on the rig.
>Be trying to get wimmins
>None take interest in my spagettie
>One particular time, try my best to talk to a girl, She calls me a creep and tells me to fuck off
>Whatever, but dang bitch, do you have to be such a cunt? I offered to get you a cup of coffee
>Be three days later
>Tone drops, 1 pedestrian struck with injuries.
>Arrive on scene
>That same cunt from the coffee shop
>Bitching and yelling, clear airway, ABC's are fine
>Recognizes me
>Yelling at me for simply responding to the scene, demanding a different ambulance
>Lolbitchyoufucked
>Get her on the streatcher and in the rig
>close the doors
>Nothing wrong with her other than a sore rump
>Demands painkillers
>I feign suprise
>"We need to intabate, now."
>Break out the mag kit, have my partner setup a tube
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
>lean stretcher back, restrain patient
>Have partner press her Adams apple
>Look for vocal chords
>pop
>in the tube goes down her throat
>trying to scream
>scream all you want bitch, the tubes staying
>Leave it in untill hospitals
>nurses bitch at me for intubation
>lol, they always bitch
>forget that bit in the PCR
>haven't been contacted by a lawyer in the days since

I also was off duty and saw a Stacy get shot by her dindu BF, she plead and screamed for help and I just watched her die. I was off duty, so no legal obligation to help.
>>
>>37377150
>Days
lmao it can be weeks before someone gets in touch with you. Enjoy getting sued you dumb fuck.
>>
>>37377150
Good man.
Women and especially mudsharks must pay for their sins
>>
what a creep if this is true
>>
File: IMG_3515.jpg (97KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3515.jpg
97KB, 447x458px
>>37377213
>>37377264
Are you negros or toasty roasties?
>>
>>37377213
INSURANCE
I ain't afraid
>>
>>37377264
Just wait till your in my bus m8.
DIRTY THINGS HAPPEN IN HERE
Like getting shit on. Fucking heroin addicts
>>
I was with you until you intubated her. It would have been enough of a revenge just for her to have to spend time with you in the ambulance
>>
>>37377340
Tbh its a shame they dont just let heroin addicts die
>>
damn op, you are vicious
>>
>>37377321
You do know how insurance works, right? You get sued, then your premiums sky rocket. But then you won't need to worry about that, you'll likely get fired.
>>
>>37377340
>shitting on heroin addicts
not creepy at all
>>
Sounds too cocky for this story to be true, you probably acted beta as fuck. After all this is r9k
>>
>>37377977
you didn't know the word intubation existed until this thread, it's legit.
>>
>>37377150
>"We need to intabate, now."
Lmao saw this coming from a mile away. Good work opee
>>
>>37378028
what is intubation then ?
>>
>>37378189
i'm not going to elementary school with you, just deal with what i posted.
>>
>>37378189
It's when they shove a broom up your fuckin ass
>>
>>37377213
I don't think you understand, if lawyers come after him all he has to do is say he thought he made the right call and the worst that will happen is he will have to watch a retraining video on intubation.

The company he works for is gonna get fucked tho.
>>
>>37378305
That might fly if there was something actually wrong with her, but as OP notes she was fine. She was so fine in fact that others noticed when he got to the hospital. He's fucked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.