[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking Christ is this an ad or are they trying to mak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1486333414669.png (22KB, 632x754px) Image search: [Google]
1486333414669.png
22KB, 632x754px
Jesus fucking Christ is this an ad or are they trying to make people want to kill themselves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jX5ulgOc4

I want to fucking kill myself watching this shit.
>>
File: 184160200992.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
184160200992.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>37377032
>tfw when you can live similarly to video, but don't want to
>>
>>37377077
What art thou mean by this?
>>
>>37377032
Not shown:
>Getting harassed by the locals to "buy my shit"
>Constantly getting leered at
>Fucking call to prayer at some dumb hour in the morning when I'm trying to fucking sleep
>A coup happening

Turkey is shit, don't go there
>>
>>37377114
well, i have options to travel with people, invitations to party, get drunk, fabulous shopping lifestyle, but I think that lifestyle it's disgusting. I wouldn't be sitting on 4chan, if I wanted to live normie goals
>>
>>37377171
I was thinking more of getting a gf who you could go on adventures with like op posted. Just you and your s/o, that would be wonderful!
>>
Turkey is such a fucking hole of a country. The one place I'd never go back to, and I've stayed in Calcutta.
>>
Today's forecast calls for an extra dose of tfw no gf
>>
>>37377115
What do you expect if you go to a tourist trap market place populated like fuck with Kurdish owners?
>Constantly getting leered at
The people like to look at everyone, there's no harm in it. People just look at you and they look at others.
>call to prayer
I don't like it either but you zone it out really.
>coup happening
Not a usual thing lol. Just fuckboydogan trying to consolidate more power.

>>37377257
Nigga where did you go and what did you do that made you have such an awful experience?
>>
>>37377333
>where did you go

Turkey, try to keep up.

>what did you do that made you have such an awful experience?

I didn't do shit, thieving cunts the lot of them. Some prick offered me weed, I didn't take it, so he called the cops and said I asked him if he was selling. Had to give them a bribe to get out of it. Had some shitstain try to steal my shoes off me on the bus, too.

I've been to Canada, most of Europe, various parts of Africa, Calcutta, all over the shop, and Turkey remains the shittiest of the shit.
>>
>>37377032
>turkey is so shit they have to import beautiful women
top kek
>>
>>37377032
>2:50
>for a commercial
It's more like a fucking movie preview
A movie for NORMIES
>>
>>37377333

>defending Turkey

Absolutely haram.

You know, every single recruit that flees ISIS all got in through Turkey? Every one of them. Crawling with those scumbags.
>>
>>37377367
>>Turkey, try to keep up.
where in Turkey? When was this?

>>I didn't do shit, thieving cunts the lot of them. Some prick offered me weed, I didn't take it, so he called the cops and said I asked him if he was selling. Had to give them a bribe to get out of it. Had some shitstain try to steal my shoes off me on the bus, too.

this sounds like you were having a fantasy mate. Sounds like such an unlikely story. I've never heard of nor experienced people trying to steal fucking shoes.

>>37377406
Not every single recruit and they've always been actively trying to stop ISIS getting through, ISIS is their enemy too you realise. The problem is the border between the two states is really long and it's hard to stop people.

>>37377382
why would an ad about foreigners visiting Turkey use Turkish women as foreigners? That would be stupid. Turkish women are qt btw tbqhwyf
>>
>>37377477
>they've always been actively trying to stop ISIS getting through

Yes, of course they are. Meanwhile, hundreds are just wandering through every fucking day.
>>
>>37377477
>I've never heard of nor experienced people trying to steal fucking shoes.

I'd say "lucky you," but you have to live in Turkey, so you have my sympathies. I notice you didn't say anything about the weed and bribe, though. Nothing about the rampant corruption that runs through its core.
>>
>>37377500
Until recently at the border there wasn't anything really except a small fence, and I mean like a knee high one with barbed wires.
Now they're building a wall and watchtowers to try to stop ISIS.
http://www.dw.com/en/turkey-builds-more-than-half-of-syrian-border-wall/a-37723820
>>
>>37377525
I lived in Turkey as a student doing exchange for a few years. I had a great time there. The bribing isn't something usual at all and that goes for any country in the world really. Turkey has a lot of corruption but looking at corruption indexes even Italy is more corrupt and that says something.

You seem to be a schlemiel kek.

The weed thing however reminds me of gypsies trying to fuck with you, you'd have that problem fucking anywhere with gypsies. I had problems with them in fucking London even.
>>
>>37377032
Istanbul is underwhelming. I visited it back in 2013 before all the shit started happening. The markets were interesting, as was the underwater cistern, but apart from that, it felt like a bland Islam-ised version of a shitty Eastern European city like Bratislava (t. Czech so don't get on my balls). Baclava is good shit.
>>
>>37377542
>Now they're building a wall and watchtowers to try to stop ISIS.

Only took, what, four, five years? Anf what about the mosques recruiting there? Tons of the recruits are naming imams and mosques that were active in recuiting, and are still active.
>>
>>37377606
>underwater
Fuck me, meant underground
>>
>>37377605
>The bribing isn't something usual at all and that goes for any country in the world really.

Yeah, no. Turkey and India were the only places I encountered it. Nowhere else.
>>
>>37377607
You're trying to say it took long but you can also look at the pkk terror attacks that have been happening for 40 years with Kurdish terror groups crossing the borders for 40 years killing around 40 thousand people. This shows that they see ISIS as a big threat and are trying to really stop crossing.
>>
>>37377635
I never encountered bribery when I was in Turkey at all. A cop even caught my friends and I smoking weed at the park and he just told us to not stay out so late (it was around 11:30) and left.
>>
>>37377636
>are trying to really stop crossing.

"Trying."
>>
>>37377658
If you google you can see the shit they do

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-puts-travel-ban-on-12500-foreign-fighters.aspx?pageID=238&nid=80908

There's also this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505610/Brussels-airport-suicide-bombers-Belgian-brothers-accomplice-white-remains-run.html

I'm posting dailymail because even they're aware of this and you're not lol
>>
>>37377367
I haven't had weed offered to me in any country besides Portugal (I've only been to Lisbon once) and I've been to Turkey one gorillion times
You just got unlucky or it was a shitty area
>>
File: 1494434643209.jpg (30KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1494434643209.jpg
30KB, 750x573px
>>37377032
>gives white bread to a fucking goose
fuck everyone that does this, white bread is literally poison for birds
>>
>>37378456
is it something in their biology like with dogs and chocolate?
>>
>>37377077
sure thing lad, we believe you.
>>
>implying I want to go to Roachstanbul
>>
>>37380226
you might not want to but millions of people go each year
>>
>>37377032
If I go will i get a cute blonde to follow me around asking for a friend
>>
>>37377605
>The bribing isn't something usual at all and that goes for any country in the world really.
Literally ever time I've been in Turkey some fuck working for the Airport has asked if I wanted his help smuggling some stuff though customs. This has happened like 3 or 4 time, then I stopped going.
>>
>>37380432
Yeah nah I don't believe you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.