[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw addicted to cigarettes Started out by mixing tobacco

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: dblatt_072508002523.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dblatt_072508002523.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>tfw addicted to cigarettes

Started out by mixing tobacco with my daily bongs to get higher. Ended up just smoking the cigs instead. How did you fucks get hooked?
>>
File: 0gQ554Z.jpg (30KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
0gQ554Z.jpg
30KB, 500x560px
>>37376334
>chad smokes, instant badass
>i smoke, get called a tryhard faggot

Chad always wins.
>>
>>37376334
I started with 4 because I wanted to be one of the cool kids.
>>
>>37376469
dafq intended to say 14
>>
I don't smoke but I've seen my dad trying to quit for as long as I remember.

He's tried gum, nicotine patches, vaping, drugs, some fucking book etc. and nothing ever works.

I've seen how hard it is to quit so I sure as hell ain't starting it.
>>
>How did you fucks get hooked?
I didn't. End of story.
>>
>>37376334
does tobacco in bongs make you higher? i only ever smoke strait
>>
Cigs are bad for you, dont smoke them
>>
>>37376658
Dumb reatrds are also bad 4me because they anger me.
>>
>smoked from 13-14
>quit when mom caught me
>18 bought a pack of newports to relive my younger years
>smoked a few then quit again
>now a month away from 19
>started smoking again a few days ago because work was stressing me out
>don't plan on quitting this time
>>
>>37376688
Good luck with your cancer, mate.
>>
Ive been smoking just about 10 cigarettes/week for 8 years, only on weekends and only at night.

Memelords will try to spook you with all the "dont start smoking or you will be addicted and you'll need to smoke two packs a day " bullshit. Dont fall for it. Of course smoking is bad for you, but who cares. Smoking a cigarette while taking a late night drive is fucking GOAT and the ultimate robot pleasure.
>>
>tobacco to get higher
Full retard
>>
>>37376705
that's the end goal
when I'm 21 I'm gonna add alcohol to the mix
hoping to die by 30 since I'm too scared to directly kill myself
>>
>>37376769
LMFAO

>>37376746
10/week
8 years
52 weeks in 1 year
in 8 years there are 416 weeks
416 weeks x 10 cigs = 4160 cigs
208 cigarette packs
implying a cigarette pack is 7 dollars
208x7=1456 dollars
well played, anon. you just wasted 1,5k on cancer.
>>
>>37376770
if you think you're suffering now wait 'til you get cancer. You're probably not going to be able to afford treatment unless you heavily burden your parents at which case you'll live for years in pain and exhaustion under constant surgery and chemo until you eventually die in a lonely hospital room, probably surrounded by the faces of your suffering loved ones as they crumble at the sight of your death. It's not really a viable suicide method, just an absolute horror show. you're better off aiming for aids, at least you'll get access to a community that will fuck you unprotected at the drop of a dime.
>>
>literally all of my coworkers smoke or chew
>kinda want to chew because I saw a cool guy in a movie do it
>don't because I don't want my jaw to fall off and become a ghoul
Would it help me lose weight though? I eat when bored a lot.
>>
File: ambo.jpg (146KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ambo.jpg
146KB, 1200x900px
I started when I was 16.

Now I'm 24 and smoke 30 rollies a day. I have tried vaping, gum, patches and spray to quit - none worked. I've resigned myself to being a lifetime smoker. I love it and I don't drink or do drugs, so it's my only vice.
>>
>>37376352
I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way anon. It doesn't matter what you're doing as long as you're attractive doing it.
>>
>>37377129
smoking and cocaine makes even the fattest of fat people not wanna eat.
>>
>>37376334
If you want to stop you have to accept the fact that you'll feel miserable at first.
Get ready to have your body screaming for a cig, at that point you have to choose, being a simple animal or deciding your future
Then it'll become easier and easier.

Think about people hooked on heroin and shit, stopping smoking is baby mode compared to that
Smoking is definitively the poor man drug, imagine the tobaccos companies execs laughing their ass off about poor people spending 7 euros to basically kill themselves.
You can't let them win.
Also cigarettes are the normiest drug, EVER.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.