[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"you can't do/be like that" "that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

As I'm growing old I realize more and more how there are "things" (ideas, moods,dispositions, hope.,choice.) that are plainly wrong and could only lead to suffering.

back then I use to shun this kind of attitude,beliving that old people were grumpy,deluded o outdated.

Now i began to understand that you painly can't do certain things without having to pay the price.
>>
>>37375782
well are you going to share some of your wisdom so we can see for ourselves?
>>
Enlighten us on these things O wise anon.
>inb4 it's about getting dates with women
>>
> it's not about you. Maybe you are special but you can't wear "that coat".

You can go out dressed like an anime or like a wallmart costmber because even if you are completly right people wouldn't understand.

there is no power/structur/patriarchy/common sense, it's just the time of a glimpse and you have to use this weapon 'case the world is harsh
>>
I>>37375851
'm fighting with this stupid work "pc" to post.

Also mistake everywere. *you can't*
>>
>>37375851
took you what, 40 years to figure out there is social etiquette to how you dress in public? gee dadbot, got any more of these nuggets?
>>
> promisquity will lead to sadness

> despite common opinion men stil hold to value people who can keep their words

> girls actually love conservative/right wing guys unless you are some kind of brainwashed priest or nazi

>yeah even punk girls and swj are just waiting for the prince charming and will take the opportunity

>friends are really gold. When Shit hit the fan only friend will be there for you. If you are broke, if you are left by your gf, if lost your cat...you cannot buy friends
>>
>>37375908

it's not about etiquette, you can do stupid shit but you can't complain on consequence, and often common sense is a weapon.
>>
> learn a COMBAT SPORT. You won't have to defend from terroirst you just wish you can handle a couple of punch if you have to fight in front of someone.
Trust me, thist things will follow you all along your life
>>
> school teach you good, you just don't understand what are you learning.

It's about unfairness, social preference, how to cheat, about not trusting everyone. Looks like a joke , but it's not
>>
>everyone has a drug of choice. Every single one. "drug" is not a random choice of word. Be kind to those who do their best to hide it and function in the world
>>
Point of the 3d is not to collect example or defend them, I will just point out that more then often I had a sense of "injustice" as if there are "mean people out there pushing a unfair agenda"

There are none. There are a lot of asshole but usually they change direction with the wind, people who refuse your will of power often are just trying to refuse theirs.
>>
> THE NERD MORAL: deep down is right.
>Don't listen to people praising "chad" and "alpha"-lifestyle, your first guess was right, they are void.
>Be against bully
>Respect your woman, just not in the bedroom.
>Stand up for your friends.
>Dress well,don't show off.
>>
>12 posts
>3 unique posters
what in even Fuck are you talking about
>>
File: 1488542641109.png (658KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1488542641109.png
658KB, 1024x687px
> be herd
>>
>>37375851
Not OP but this bring up the point that whether you like it or not, you are not going to
> redefine social norms
> and be embraced for it
you can only pick one. And if you're lamenting how everyone gets ahead in life and you don't, then it's time to be like everyone else. Also, surprisingly a lot of normies have tragic pasts of the rags to middle income riches, major family/friend deaths, and occasional sexual abuse variety, so no one is going to sympathize with you when you say you have social anxiety and learned helplessness because you got bullied over 10 years ago. If you want what they have, then you need to assimilate like them.
> so I can't be overtly offensive and I have to reserve that for when I'm at home
yes
> but taking 20 mins to style my hair is gay
do it, because girls like nice hair and so do fucking job employers
> [popular music] is so shitty
popular music is what normies like, you shitting on stuff they like is why they don't like you
> I don't see them giving a shit about what I like
AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO. YOU ARE IN THEIR WORLD, YOU AREN'T DOING YOURSELF ANY FAVORS BY NOT ASSIMILATING. IT'S NOT YOU V NORMIES, ACTUALLY IT'S ONLY NORMIES BECAUSE THAT'S MORE ATTENTION THAN YOU DESERVE. IF YOU AREN'T PRESENTING YOURSELF LIKE THEM, YOU BECOME LITERAL BACKGROUND CHARACTERS TO THEIR LIFE. That kid that made your life hell for years? For him it was Tuesday. It would surprise him how much animosity you had. You are not fighting a battle trying to reject every social convention. You will always be a background character until you act more like them.
>>
File: 753 code.jpg (399KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
753 code.jpg
399KB, 1024x1024px
>>37376384
Wait...
Hercules wasn't "forced" to take on the Twelve Labors, he did it as an act of recompense after killing his own wife and children.
Also, the poison didn't kill him, he had his friends facilitate his suicide due to its agony. Hercules was a shit hero. There were much better.
>>
>>37377645
unrelated note, this 7-5-3 proportion is that of a 'egyptian triangle'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.