[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to be in a relationship if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1414414088687.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414414088687.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
How are you supposed to be in a relationship if you don't want children later in life?
>>
Find someone that doesn't want children later in life.
>>
>>37376317

Do you know how difficult it is to find anyone at all for people that post on here? The likelihood of finding someone with such a niche desire is almost non-existent.
>>
>>37375365
Why don't you want children? Seems pretty selfish to think that way.
>>
>>37377118

What are you talking about? Hit up any liberal arts college. Every other chick in those places hate the idea of raising children.
>>
why would you want to be in a relationship? if you're ugly it's more trouble than reward for getting a "girlfriend"
>>
>>37377164

Because I can't handle them. My heart starts racing when I think about all the implications.

Mostly it's embarrassment because no one ever would expect me to be married and have a child (from being a loser). I want to avoid the "awww, look who finally got a child" comments. A big part of it is also the reason that I hate myself, don't want to live and having to care for a child would destroy me mentally. Despite all of this, I am in a relationship and I don't know what to do because it's my first one and I got into it at a very late age.
>>
>>37377118
Life is hard, anon. Most people don't get what they want. But that doesn't stop them from searching
>>
File: 1426966640849.gif (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426966640849.gif
12KB, 300x300px
Lie? Or just say you're not sure you want kids and see how it plays out. Things change.

>>37377222
>I want to avoid the "awww, look who finally got a child" comments

Who the fuck would ever say that? That's never going to be said to you, you lunatic.
>>
>>37377721

Being afraid of those "aww, look who finally X" comments is a big fear of mine. It has happened and it will happen.

Happened:
>awww, look who finally went out
>aww, look who got drunk for the first time

Still to happen:
>aww, look who finally got a GF (haven't told anyone)
>aww, look who got a job
>aww, look who is getting married
>>
File: 1445977488846.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1445977488846.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>37378091
Those "happened" ones are more understandable. The ones about the child and marriage are just not going to happen.
>>
>>37377164
>This is what normalfags actually believe

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.