[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got a dog as my first pet >When I come home he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: huh.jpg (37KB, 498x594px)
huh.jpg
37KB, 498x594px
>Got a dog as my first pet
>When I come home he's so happy to see me

Finally feels like I have a friend lads.
>>
>>37375313
dog is good, what dog?
>>
>>37375313
good for you anon. dogs are man's best friend
>>
>>37375330
He's a Chesapeake bay retriever. He's bro
>>
>>37375313
I'm sorry to say, but he will die. After my last dog died (Lord Fretz) I decided to not get another for a while. If I ever stumble on a large plot of land and can afford to breed dogs, then maybe I'll do that but I don't deserve companionship from any living being
>>
>>37375358
maybe he died from the embarrassment of being named lord fretz
>>
>>37375354
>Chesapeake bay retriever
Nice big manly dog, just discipline the shit out of him and start watching "Dog Whisperer" RITE NAO! Since you are probably depressed, suicidal and disorderly, dog will mimic you a little, so you have to discipline yourself, go for a walk with a dog a lot and you gotta step it up bro. Sort yourself out k :D
>>
>>37375385
I have been taking him for walks and buying him bones, he seems happy but yeah
>>
>>37375406
dogs are pack animals. They follow the pack leader, he maybe 'happy' or some other bullshit, but if you are weak, he may try to become pack leader and it will end in unfortunate consequences for you. Barking, biting, not listening to commands etc. But if you are strong, a little bit cruel, when dog isn't following your orders, he will look up to you and always be happy.
>>
>>37375354
I live next to Chesapeake :-DDDD
>>
>>37375313
Dude,my dog helped me get laid,really brought me out of my comfort zone walking her all the time
it took a while and alot of effort but i got the bod that i liked
but in the end she died and i just got fat
hold onto that dog fellow robot
>>
>>37375489
I'm not suicidal but depressed, I legit look forward to coming home from my shitty resturant job now and hanging out with my dog so I don't think he's gotten any bad vibes
>>
>>37375354
>>37375510
I do too :-DDDDDDD
>>
>>37375313
It can't understand you though.

Last time I had one I ended up with an urge to kill it.
>>
>>37375368
Well, his real name was Freddie. I created a fantasy world where he was the earthly incarnation of a king from the Netherworld. He died from a baby bottle cap that got stuck in his stomach and got infected. I have his skull as a piece of remembrance.
>>
Go for walks and stuff

Grills love doges too it will help you get laid
>>
>>37375710
if you want to message me you can (:

[email protected]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.