[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>connect with alcoholic roastie on /r9k/ tag >only 23 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16

File: roastie.png (53KB, 1195x488px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.png
53KB, 1195x488px
>connect with alcoholic roastie on /r9k/ tag
>only 23 and thinks she slept with more than 20 guys
>isn't sure how many exactly
>complaining that no guys find her desirable for a relationship
>give cunt some advice
>she gets toasty
>tfw she think its hard to keep her legs closed

Why are women so delusional?
>>
File: jack.jpg (12KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
12KB, 295x200px
>Trying to rationalize with a women, especially one that slept with over 20 men
>>
>>37374606
>"I am nice"
>calls her a roastie

come on man if you were really interested in helping another person calling them names is like the absolute worst way to go about it
>>
why dont I ever bump into alcoholic girls on omegle
>>
>>37374606
gr8 b8 m8

if this happens to not be bait she is right and you are clearly a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>37374606
I never got that "I'm constantly getting laid but no one wants a relationship with me" thing. Maybe if you want a relationship don't immediately jump on every guys dick that shows you the least bit of attention. Actually go on dates and shit and don't hang out at the bar/club. Jesus, I swear normies are the autistic ones.
>>
>>37374680
Because I'm too busy posting on /r9k/ and don't want to admit I'm an alcoholic when it's less anon and is one on one.
>>
>>37374656
>>37374694
>tfw normies are defending a slut
r9k is really going to shit man
>>
>>37374731
aight babe just get on cam already and we'll drink. i dont like to admit it either but it'll come
>>
>>37374789
I might be an alcoholic, but I'm not a slut like OP's girl and going to cam with some random guy I don't even know.
>>
>>37374814
just being on cam doesn't make you a slut. just keep your fucking shirt and underwear on
>>
>>37374606
>"you women"
stopped reading, you can think you're interesting and have your own hobbies but if you're bitter and generalizing billions of people in a negative away, you might have a different problem.
>>
>>37374958
l e l
t. toasty roastie
>>
>>37374606
Dude I get roasties are shit but you sound pretty btfo mad as well. Chill out.
>>
>>37374606

Just call her a fat ugly cunt and get over with it
>>
>>37374762
>tfw robots are defending a sperglord retard
>>
>fucking roastie whore cunt die
>why can't I get a girl to love me I'm so nice :(
>>
>>37375100
Jesus, what a shit person. She can't even pay attention to what you're saying. She just ignores it and complains.
>>
>>37374606
the roasties right. you sound like a cunt. do something about that ego
>>
>>37375021
Shut up looser virgin manlet
>>
>>37375134
>ego
I'm insecure too. What the fuck is happening to this board.
>>
>>37375129
That's what I'm saying. But according to normies I'm horrible for pointing out the obvious to her.
>>
She's a generic piece of shit, but she's right about you.

It's funny, because guys like you present in exactly the same way and you're legitimately clueless about why you're completely off putting to everyone. It's kinda fascinating.
>>
>>37375188
You're both shit people. You deserve each other.
>>
>>37375191
>act like a roastie
>be called one because you are one
>get toasty
>YOURE THE DELUSIONAL ONE!!!!11
k fag
>>
>>37375134
>>37375153

This is the problem actually. You're showing off some kind of entitled egotism, but without any actual confidence to back it up. That's seen as extremely creepy and unattractive to girls. This is exactly the problem Elliot Rodger had. He was rich, fairly handsome, smart and well off. But none of that helped because he was so incredibly toxic to be around, no one wanted him.
>>
File: toasty.png (53KB, 1199x508px) Image search: [Google]
toasty.png
53KB, 1199x508px
>>37375191
I completely disagree with you. I was trying to help her and tell her to stop sleeping around if she wants to have a relationship. Being honest does not make me bitter. People like you will sugar coat everything just to make people happy. You want my advice, you're getting it the harsh way.
>>37375210
I'm too pure for her.
>>37375247
Elliot was better than me. That's a whole different story. Also, I am not trying to impress her or come off as attractive to her. I was legit trying to help her out. But it's hard to help someone that just sits there in self pity, complaining and refuse to take your advice. Ungrateful little cunt she was.
>>
>>37375334
Even Elliot was less shitty than you. Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>37375334
You're a retarded piece of shit.
You should not act so retarded.
You will die a virgin at this rate.

... what? I'm trying to help you.
>>
File: 3kPNCP4b_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3kPNCP4b_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>37374606
>bitter man making fun of others on an anonymous image board to make himself feel better

Not boyfriend material.
>>
Seeing this just makes me sad.

It's just two people who have been let down and damaged by a society that should have taken better care of them.
>>
>>37375334
>People like you will sugar coat everything just to make people happy.

And yet I called you out for being a clueless loser.

I haven't sugar coated anything.

You have no social skills, no self awareness, and you're hilariously arrogant about the little value you have.

Nobody who is a decent person would be this sanctimonious.
>>
>>37374991
Calling someone names is just a defense mechanism so you don't have to actually think about what you're doing and think that you could be wrong about something. I hope you can stop doing that and get over it, because you have the potential to be better. I love you.
>>
>>37375360
There's nothing to think about because you're wrong.
>>37375371
The difference between your statements and mine is that what I told her was the truth. I see nothing wrong with being honest. I told her she needs to stop being a slut if she does not want to be treated like a slut. Please explain how this is wrong.

This is very entertaining. I'm laughing. Since when does r9k defend roasties? Where at the true robots?
>>37375391
I don't want to be a boyfriend anyways. Holes are completely useless, especially ones like her that lie and try to justify their vicious cycles on life.
>>37375398
>by society
She damaged herself.
>>37375407
And yet you think I should sugarcoat the advice I gave her.
>>37375442
I have nothing I need to improve. I don't love you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>37375472
>She damaged herself.
Yes, but she was led down that path by the normalisation of binge drinking and promiscuity.

Yes, she did make the choice to do those things, but some people are more vulnerable like that, and we need to take better care of them.
>>
>>37375472
>I have nothing I need to improve.
Everyone does. If you think you're perfect, you'll eventually come to the realization that you aren't.
>>
>>37375472
How was my advice not the truth? You behave like a total piece of shit. This is why no girl wants you. You could choose to behave like not a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>37375472
You're a bitter kissless virgin NEET. Are you sure you can't improve?
>>
>>37374606
If you talk to a piece of shit, expect to get shit on you.
>>
well you do come across very self righteous and that is an undesirable quality. just because you're bitter doesn't mean you should take it out on a pathetic roastie, god have some self respect you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37375505
I still don't see how I am in the wrong here. Someone please break it down for me. All I did was try and help her, and tell her how she can improve herself. She's the one that got upset. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>37375521
Wrong. I am perfect. I'm honest and I give great advice to people. There is nothing wrong with that. I disagree with all of you and I think you're all either trolling or are completely delusional. You all feel bad for a roastie. What the fuck is this.
>>37375547
I do not see how I am behaving like a piece of shit by helping someone. She should be grateful I even gave her the time of day to help her improve. I actually wanted to make her feel better.
>>37375563
I see nothing wrong with being pure.
>>
>>37375472
>Where at the true robots?
You shouldn't just dismiss everyone as not being a "true robot" just because they aren't agreeing with you. I know it's hard to admit that you're wrong and might have some flaws but it would be better for you to do so. Sure, some women aren't great people and do bad things, but that doesn't make you perfect either. Focusing so much on others so you feel better about yourself isn't healthy. It's okay to compare so you can truly find out what makes a person good or bad but you seem to be obsessive and unhealthily angry.
>>
>>37375140

Wish I was a tighter virgin manlet
>>
>>37375604
New Elliot in the making
>>
>>37375472
>true robots
>he thinks people didn't ironically like eliot
He made us look bad and so do you, if not bait.
>>
>>37375604
>I am perfect.
No. Nobody is. The "good" people admit this and try to be better, though, which you aren't doing.
>I'm honest and I give great advice to people.
That's great, helping others if you truly do it to be selfless is one of the best things you can do.
>There is nothing wrong with that.
Nobody said there was.
>I disagree with all of you
If you think everyone else is the problem, it might just be you.
>>
>>37374656
He is honest. The kind of honesty he served up is a kindness. She's just too dumb and emotional to realise it.
>>
>>37374606
>He's so assblasted by her truths that he's posted on /r9k/ to make fun of her
Seems her assessment was truer than you care to admit
>>
>>37375626
You're an extra toasty cunt. I would admit I was in the wrong if I truly was. Sorry for telling you the truth.
>>37375650
>he thinks it was ironic
>>37375652
>If you think everyone else is the problem, it might just be you
No. What it means is that I am surrounded by retards and there is nothing wrong with me. I'm disappointed, r9k. I expected better from all of you.
>>
>>37375604
Do you have a nice gun collection? I bet you do. Why not show it?
>>
>>37375700
Nice samefag. I'm watching the poster count.
>>
>>37375667
You can be honest and kind without just calling people names, the majority of people will never respond positively to that or in a way that makes them change. They'll just think of you as immature and hostile for no reason. Everyone has problems and the people who actually try to help others don't just call them names. Tearing down someone else with name calling so you feel better about yourself isn't a kindness, either.
>>
>>37375667
He's a chronic liar. He lies to everyone including himself.
>>
File: 1241403763640.jpg (56KB, 872x588px) Image search: [Google]
1241403763640.jpg
56KB, 872x588px
>>37375604
>I still don't see how I am in the wrong here. Someone please break it down for me. All I did was try and help her, and tell her how she can improve herself. She's the one that got upset. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I really hope this is LARPing, because this level of delusion is pitiful.

You're bitter that you're alone yet you don't understand why. You're sitting here crying about how you're ""the catch"" when you say you don't want to be a boyfriend? You lord over others as-if having a job at a cubicle farm makes you better than another person at a fundamental level.

You will never be happy if you don't understand that your problems are your own fault and not society's, and you will definitely never be happy if you're not able to examine yourself as a person and recognize your flaws.
>>
>>37374606
Looks like you two are a match made in heaven
>>
>>37375712
>Being this retarded
You quoted my first post in the thread. Stay mad though
>>
>>37375702
If there is nothing wrong with you, how come you are a basement-dwelling kissless virgin NEET?
>>
>>37375724
I called her a roastie. ONE name. Big fucking deal. Get over yourself little whiteknight. The world isn't as jolly as you think it is.
>>
>>37375728
All my years on 4chan have taught me that some people truly are so autistic you can't believe they are real.
>>
>>37375751
And I called you a piece of shit. Big deal. Get over it.
>>
>>37375748
I have my own place. I'm just a virgin but I have kissed a woman before. However, she was far too inferior to deserve my love. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with ME, just her. I'm pure and i'll get into heaven unlike the rest of you normies with STDs.
>>
>>37375604
The only thing you did wrong was to try and have a conversation with a horrible person.

Anyway as you can see from this thread, /r9k/ is crawling with normies and white knights. You did the right thing to call her a roastie, because that's what she is. A roastie.
>>
>>37375702
I'm a guy, but I'm assuming you'll either say I'm lying or just call me a beta or not a true robot or something, and that's okay. I don't think I'll change your mind right now because you seem to be kind of upset and determined to believe everyone else is the problem. But, I hope you'll keep thinking about things more in the future and try to be a better person. Some women are bad people, sure, but a lot aren't. I know plenty of women who have jobs where they directly help sick people and poor people, and are dedicated and passionate about their hobbies. They're incredible people and if you find people like this, you should focus more on them and trying to find more people like them to be good examples instead of obsessing over people with flaws, because everyone has flaws. Good luck Anon, hope everything gets better for you and you have the strength to deal with any issues that come your way.
>>
What's with all of these sjw niggers posting all of a sudden?
>>
>>37375770
Oh yes now you believe in Normie religion. What a hypocrite you are.
>>
>>37375768
I am over it.
>>37375774
Glad to know at least one of us remain on this board. It really has gone to shit. They are so delusional they think it's okay for this woman to lie to others. Giving her advice makes me bad.
>>37375801
Buzzfeed my man.
>>37375806
It was an ironic reference you retarded scumbag.
>>
>>37375801
You're not a sjw nigger just because you call someone out when they're wrong.
>>
File: 1493540731688.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493540731688.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>37375770
>she was far too inferior
>>
>>37375770
Aight now I know this guy is LARPing. Here's your (You), I'm out.
>>
>>37375780
It's not an obsession.
>>37375728
I have no flaws.
>You're bitter that you're alone yet you don't understand why.
I'm alone because I like it that way, and others are simply not good enough for me.
>You're sitting here crying about how you're ""the catch"" when you say you don't want to be a boyfriend?
I don't understand why women never wanted me when I was younger, but I have grown out of it. I hate women and I now see them for the useless holes they are. It's called growing up.
>You lord over others as-if having a job at a cubicle farm makes you better than another person at a fundamental level.
Tell me how many people you know are making 150k+ at 25. I have my car paid off already, and I can easily retire early.

I also never blamed my problems on society. I like to be alone and have pushed everyone away, that I will admit. But being alone instead of in bad company is great. You likely are surrounded by idiots. I'm a great person. I am the catch. Too bad the modern woman isn't the catch for me.
>>
>>37375877
Not LARPing. It's hard to believe because you're a normie that doesn't belong here. Get out.
>>
>>37374606
Kek, this roastie's toastiness could make a whole city survive for a few months if it could be converted into energy.
Well done, anon.
>>
>>37374656
Fuck off you literal cuck, that's still way too nice for that biocunt.
>>
>>37375023
Hello alcoholic roastie.
>>
>>37375191
t. roastie that rode over 20 cocks
>>
>>37376020
But none of them were yours :(
>>
>>37375702

You did nothing wrong, she's a piece of shit who should be spreading her legs on a street corner somewhere
>>
>>37374656
Being truthful is actually being nice. Telling someone lies and hollow platitudes is what got her into the situation she's in in the first place. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
>>
>>37376056
I might never had sex but it doesn't exactly upset me that I wasn't one of her fuckboys desu, anon.
>>
>>37376075
You however are wrong.
Roasties are like communists, shitskins and niggers. Only a dead one is a good one.
>>
>>37376098
> it doesn't exactly upset me
So it does somewhat upset you. Thought so
>>
File: 1244053948708.jpg (38KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1244053948708.jpg
38KB, 288x252px
>>37375924
Alright.

If there's really a person behind this character, just know that you can get better if you want to. That soul-crushing sadness inside of you is self-fulfilling, and I hope you can realize it before it's too late.

Have a good day, okay?
>>
>>37376129
No, that was just an understatement of how I don't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>37376086
This. Feminazis have taught her that it's okay to sleep around in your 20s, theres nothing wrong with it, its your body, etc. Then they do this and realize they're used and unwanted. If she was given the harsh truth before she spread her legs, she could have been saved.
>>
>>37376134
You all fail to tell me what I did wrong because I did nothing wrong. Trolling faggots.
>>
>>37376159
>Backpedalling this hard
originolio
>>
File: 1487303630561.jpg (13KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487303630561.jpg
13KB, 500x322px
>all these whiteknight cucks and normalfags defending this piece of shit roastie

glad i hardly visit this shithole anymore. just seems to get worse every time
>>
>>37376238
this board is ruined beyond salvation at this point
>>
>>37374606
why are womEN ON MY BOARD
>>
>>37376238
>>37376301
>You have to rage autistically at every female you notice
Nah
>>
>>37376385
Now I know it's you, roastie. I thought I told you to get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>37374606
I like how this roastie implies being nice matters, you just know all the guys she fucks are "assholes" too yet she'll keep right on fucking them.
>>
>>37376439
I'm a male (male). Even if I wasn't I'd ignore you impotently raging. Stay mad faggot
>>
>>37376466
t. cuck that will settle with a roastie

How does the semen of 20+ men taste when you kiss her?
>>
>>37374606
>Maybe find some hobbies, roastie
That's a line that will really make them moist, OP.

/clueless/ line, everyone below this line is /clueless/
-----------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>37376513
Wouldn't know. When I fucked sluts they had always brushed their teeth. What does being a virgin after 18 feel like?
>>
>>37374606
she's right, you know.jpg
>>
>>37374606
>average nice guy right there

She can be a nasty roastie but you're definitely a cunt as well mate.
>>
>>37374606
Should have asked her how many of those guys she fucked were "nice"
>>
>>37374606
OP seriously you come off as a cringey fag trying to preach about things you have no experience with.
>>
All of you continue to say I'm in the wrong, yet none of you explain why or how. I am not in the wrong by helping a girl out. r9k is filled with more roasties in denial everyday.
>>
File: 1386995977736.png (540KB, 450x493px) Image search: [Google]
1386995977736.png
540KB, 450x493px
>>37375100
>arguing with and getting mad with a self admitted fat ugly slut online
what are you dong with your life anon?
you can find females more worthy of your attention
value yourself more
dont be the attention slut
>>
>>37375371
brilliant
>>37375472
instant denial
>>
>>37375472
you're an autistic cunt and you deserve such ugly fat sluts
they're your female pendant
>>
>>37375604
>I still don't see how I am in the wrong here. Someone please break it down for me. All I did was try and help her, and tell her how she can improve herself. She's the one that got upset. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
you're an autist cunt
nobody loves you because you suck at handling people
youy think you know better
you think "trying to help" means superfically pretending to do so
you're a selfish prick who needs bullied and curbstomped by women
>>
File: 1366978508317.jpg (102KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
1366978508317.jpg
102KB, 1024x623px
>>37375604
>I am perfect. I'm honest and I give great advice to people.
go to bed elliot
>>
>>37374606
>At least I'm self aware in my pitying

Isn't that worse?
>>
>>37378296
I do know better. I know better than to open my legs to 20+ strangers. cry about it on an r9k tag of all things, and get upset when someone tries to give me advice.
>selfish
Tsk tsk. Now, anon, would I really offer advice if I was selfish?
>>
>>37375910
>I have no flaws.
alright elliot
please kill only niggers when you come out
>>
Why is r9k defending a slut who sleeps around with dozens of men? Where did you all come from? Go fuck yourselves faggots.
>>
File: 1451876879848.jpg (45KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451876879848.jpg
45KB, 480x720px
>>37376446
she doesnt fuck anyone
she blacks out and it's whatever spiritual entity that controls her body then who fuck randos
>>
>>37378445
>Now, anon, would I really offer advice if I was selfish?
yes
your cluelessness is amazing
on par with roasties', even much worse actually
>>
>>37378445
You do get upset when someone tries to give you advice.
>>
>>37379182
I'm not upset. I legitimately want to know what's wrong about what I said because I do not see it. Again, none of you can provide this because I am completely right in this scenario. Whiteknights BTFO.
>>
File: Killallinfediles.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Killallinfediles.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>ITT a bunch of asshurt whiteknight faggots
>>
>>37379226
You are very upset. Perhaps it's because you suppress your homosexual feelings from coming out?
>>
>>37379274
>completely derails the question
None of you whiteknight cucks are being taken seriously. Go be her number 28+ and enjoy her STDs.
>>
She is a roastie but OP is still a fag
>>
File: Life Difficulty Selection.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
Life Difficulty Selection.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
>>37379226
OP, I can explain what happened perfectly.
Women hold the dishonest belief that any male unsuccessful with women must automatically have poor traits such as: being "mean/nasty", being "entitled", being a "creep", etc.
This is because women desperately wish to be viewed as appreciating personality over aesthetics. Sadly, the Okcupid study already confirmed that women place more value on aesthetics than personality. In fact, I'd argue personality is near worthless to women, as all that matters is Chad-esque appearance and social value.
>>
>>37375191
Because no one knows why we're off puting. I'm off putting to woman also but don't even judge people about their sex lives or much of anything at all. Yet no girl/guy can tell me why I'm off putting.
>>
>>37375334
Shes right anon, shes used goods and unloveable unless some super beta takes pity on her. Why didnt you just wish her good luck and tell her to enjoy the cock carousel while it lasts and she turns into a bitter old cat lady.
>>
>>37379405
all true but OP is still a sperg and comes off like a desperate nerd even via text
>>
>>37374606

So how early in your "relationship" did she friendzone you?
>>
>>37374606
As a malebot, she is absolutely, one hundred percent correct. You're a nasty piece of shit.
>>
File: 1496060219265.png (179KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496060219265.png
179KB, 409x409px
>>37379742
>As a malebot
>As a malebot
>As a malebot
>As a malebot
>As a malebot
>>
>>37379795
thank you, I came up with it all by myself.
>>
>>37379826
That vapid cunt can never be correct fucking whiteknight faggot she cant handle the truth you're just as weak as her
>>
>>37374606
>she immediately goes to the "bitter virgin" defense

Roasties are so predictable
>>
>>37374656
The truth may be harsh, but that doesn't make it less kind. It's a normie and roastie meme that claims lying is nicer than honestie.
>>
>>37374606
Pretty sure thats the fembot I just split with. She's the token borderline. Uses sex as a tool to avoid being abandoned and as a result has whored herself out countless times only to be abandoned anyway.

I actually feel bad for her but she's just an un-manageable person and I would actually also go as far as to say she is unlovable.

I'm not completely perfect either, I'm a soulless wizard and used her for her autismbux.
>>
People calling you Elliot are wrong.

She got her feelings hurt because you spoke the truth, and that's why she tried to hurt your feelings too. It's typical child-like behaviour that comes from poor quality women.

"I'm done with you"

It's so disgusting to see how women react when confronted with the reality of their own actions. As soon as someone doesn't put them on a pedestal. As soon as their little hugbox gets shattered by the truth, they leave the conversion, with a nasty remark as the last words. Because if my fee fees are hurt, then you must also suffer.
>>
>>37379856
you too are a nasty son of a bitch and you should consider crossing a trainway without looking left and right
>>
>>37380073
> I'm a soulless wizard and used her for her autismbux.
How'd you manage that?
>>
>>37374606

She's growing aware of the Wall, anon.

Hopefully she realizes it soon after trying to past her insecurities onto you.
>>
>>37380371
Well we just met under some strange random circumstances and she immediately got attached to me. At first I really liked her but thats how it always goes with borderline girls. Things start out amazing, she makes you feel like a king and is super affectionate. Then the cracks started to show and things got sour fast. I could go on and on about her issues and why I did not want but eh.

She kept up with her BPD antics for a long time (pushing me away and then pulling me back) so I decided to just milk it for a while. She gave me her credit card info and everything. Ordered myself some pizza and other shit.

But finally a few days ago I left her for good. And she's now on the prowl for another robot to fuck with. She's actually insane though, I'm 100% convinced she will never have a long term relationship.
>>
>>37380527
Christ, where does she live relative to you then?
>>
>>37380556
Far away. Other side of the planet basically.
>>
File: 1496150058409.gif (853KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496150058409.gif
853KB, 600x338px
>>37380527

Taking bets now
Death by suicide over or under 30?
>>
>>37380582
She told me earlier this morning she found a robot to make a suicide pact with. And she threatened to kill herself dozens of times per day. I doubt she will ever do it.

If I had to make a good guess I'd say she has a future as a single Mom with a drinking problem.
>>
>>37380641
How appropriate, you have a future as a bitter basement-dwelling virgin.
>>
>>37380677
Probably, yeah. Its not so bad though.
>>
>>37380236
Exactly this. There is nothing in the conversation that evidences OP being "not a nice person," "entitled," "nasty," etc. The roastie commited the logical fallacy of baseless assumption because she refuses to admit that a male can be rejected solely for his looks. Women desperately want to believe that men are rejected for their personalities, because that absolves them of the guilt of being shallow roasties. The roastie was also insecure about receiving advice, thus she lashed out with fallacies, something I see incredibly often in political discussions.
>>
>>37375472
>I have nothing I need to improve.
You are human. This mindset leads to nothing but hubris, and I invite you to look up what such a word meant to the Ancient Greeks.

I haven't paid attention to the thread, but learn humility.
>>
>>37380371
>tfw roasties get toasty when reality hits them
you can't be a slut forever
>>
> Female is self aware, knows she has self destructive habits
> unable to find support system to leave them and is seeking it through anonymous help

> Anon brags about accomplishments and talents, is entitled and thinks those mean he deserves women
> Whole view of love is one sided and selfish
> does not understand psychological problems

Anon is bad at empathy, and likely narcissistic.
>>
>>37374606
She was right about you OP. Both were right about each other.
>>
>>37374606
lol man, you are really a fucking weirdo, it seeps from every word. no sane person, male or female, would ever talk to you.

don't know if you're this retarded irl.
>>
>anon does not get pussy when he is 13-23 yo
>anon hates women for this
>anon wants to have his revenge
>anon calls all the girls who had more than 5 sexual partners from 13-23 whores or roasties
>these girls just wanted to be loved and have a little romance but got dumped each time as they were too ugly
>anon knows, but it does not matter, as these girls only gave pussy to chad, not anon
>it is okay to call them whores for being dumped by chads
>anon goes on not getting any pussy
>>
>>37374706
I've been in that situation. You can choose to stop getting laid, but you can't choose to have people want to date you.
>>
>>37375910
I'd give up that money just so I wouln't have to be a creepy unlikable piece of shit like you are. And it has nothing to do with what you said to her. It's what you are saying bout yourself, really laughable and pathetic. Would be sad if you're weren't a piece of shit, but since you are I'm glad you're alone and bitter.
>>
>>37376238
First of all, why should you be on someone's side just based on their gender?

But more importantly, almost no one is attacking him because of what he said to her, but because he's unlikable and hilariously oblivious why that's so.
>>
>>37374606
She's right about you in some ways. You definitely are clueless, but your points are valid.
>>
>>37374606
A guy attacking a girl in the internet for "getting dick" every week. How can someone be this immature in his 20's?
>>
File: 1373440435118.jpg (432KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1373440435118.jpg
432KB, 740x740px
>>37374606
>hahah ih8u
>lol bitter and alone kbye now
>disconnects
does honesty really anger women that much?
>>
>>37383958
Oh man, that post doesn't even scratch the surface. The guy's a complete nutjob, and not aware of it AT ALL.
>>
>>37384007
Yes. Honesty hurts a lot of people when put so bluntly. If I told a black person his race is objectively the worst, he would call me a racist, and maybe even attack me. If you don't want other to get angry, explain in a nicer way.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.